[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
haha roo seuk beua gap bang khun mak. post arai gor mai dai hai credit tow rai, bang krang gor spam yuhhh mak! mai kow jai wah tah yak post arai lae mai mee krai comment lang jak nan, tummai mai ruam gan? tam hai forum nee mai mee lam-dap. reung samkhan tee sood keu kao mai mee marayad. tuk khun mee kwam sit te sedang kwam kit khong tua aeng tae mai dtong yaap kaai khun eun kanaat nan lol. hen wah lai krang laew tee khun nee mee reung gab khun eun eun nai forum nee. talok dee. 
Lol hen duay gup took kam tee Khun poot, dtey Mai yak mee pan hah gup kao, nah glua mak, usually ignore but post mak jon nah lam kang. Goh mai roo laew, kon dton hai man bpen bpai, lol. Tah comment alai tee mai mok or rude please tell me nah, Mai yak mee bpan hah grub krai laew got mai yahk tam rai kwarm roo suek krai. ^_^

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
ka kow jai na. sun yai, tuk khun kor jai dee, samat kui gan doey mai mee pan ha dtae khun nan chawp sang bpan ha gub lai khun lai krang. ngong wah tummai mai mee moderator hai dteun kao. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
DaoRisa said:
I don't know if I'm blind, but my family and I have watched it together, and no one complain about Boy. We just happy to see him on screen after we watched his last 2 dramas (with Janie and Kim). All we complain is the story which my sister may stop watching it 'cause she doesn't like any dramas that have n'ek's character has no moral.
You're not blind dear. Everyone perceive things differently. Don't feel pressured to agree with us if you don't because it's okay to disagree  :D  I honestly don't see a problem with you liking Boy in here because it'll make the lakorn much more enjoyable for you than what we're experiencing. Many people have a problem with our opinions because they disagree and want to make us agree with them. People have to understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If they don't like what you like, it's OKAY. Move on and let it go. There will always be fans who like and not like your favorite and you cannot change that. What's the point of getting defensive or developing hostility towards someone just because they don't like your favorite? Many people want to WIN a debate instead of understanding both point of views and that's when fan wars happen. That's the difference between being mature and immature. You have to understand the difference between what's an opinion and what's an attack. You're fine though because you are a nice member so don't be afraid to cheer for Boy amidst our whole complaints. Lol.

And I think watching dubbed lakorns may have an impact on whether someone realizes good vs. bad acting. I used to watch dubbed lakorns; I didn't care whether someone was a good actor. The dubbed voices were doing the acting for them. Lol. All I needed was for them to be good looking to match the handsome voices from Mayura. As long as the dubbing company was good and the actor was attractive, you don't pay attention to whether they can act or not. It becomes enjoyable regardless. But once I started to understand Thai, there's really a difference because their voice projection impacts whether they delivered their lines well. I started paying more attention to their acting as a whole because I understand the Thai language versus when the lakorn was dubbed. That's why I find certain non-attractive actors attractive now because I hear their real acting voice, which makes them such a charming actor as a whole. In addition, my family still watches dubbed lakorns and they don't care whether someone acts well or not. They just watch for entertainment. The bad dubbing voices bother them more than the bad acting. They can watch Bomb and still enjoy it unless I point it out to them, that's when they shoo me away because they begin to notice it. Lol. That's just my theory with dubbed vs. non-dubbed. I used to be there.      

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
rockateur said:
haha roo seuk beua gap bang khun mak. post arai gor mai dai hai credit tow rai, bang krang gor spam yuhhh mak! mai kow jai wah tah yak post arai lae mai mee krai comment lang jak nan, tummai mai ruam gan? tam hai forum nee mai mee lam-dap. reung samkhan tee sood keu kao mai mee marayad. tuk khun mee kwam sit te sedang kwam kit khong tua aeng tae mai dtong yaap kaai khun eun kanaat nan lol. hen wah lai krang laew tee khun nee mee reung gab khun eun eun nai forum nee. talok dee. 

Anyways, Hi Mahalo and Ncmeow! Hope you ladies are doing well.
Pood dee maaakk!! Yaak pood yoo muan gun dtae mai yaak mee bun ha kap nang id lol. Rao once pood reung nee kap nang laew dtae mai fung, mee dtae excuse. Yaak post kod forum yoo muan gun.

Hey roo leu plao wah tah rao mai yaak hen post nang, rao kae click kao setting laew gaw click pboom tee taam hai rao mai hen post arai kong nang.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You ladies that have the talent to write Thai in English , I am so jealous. I am missing out because I felt ya'll be saying something juicy and I have no idea :woot:

There's no shame in liking Boy in here regardless if a few of us can't stand him. We have mentioned even with us complaining that he's not a bad actor before. That's what maybe a couple of his fans doesn't understand. We didn't criticize his acting before this it is just this lakorn. Now, if they want us to just not say anything when we see how bad...that is unrealistic because when we watched a lakorn we will point out a lot of stuff. There's not a whole lot of lakorn where everyone likes everything.

But there are some that if you say that he's bad then they get offended but in this case, it's the truth he's just plain bad.  He might be good in his next lakorn after this, who knows. Everybody, is entitled to like whomever they want but there are those out there that if you don't like the ones they like, it really get under their skin as if you attack them personally.

But yeah, a few of us that complain about Boy probably live a boring life, but I don't think it's boring enough compared to some...I will stop there before someone get offended :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Mah laew, lol, so sneaky ^_^ love reading your guys posts sanook dee.
You're quite sneaky too. Secretly kao jai us when you're not supposed to. Jk. Haha. Feel free to practice some Thai with us. Lol. You're not so bad yourself. Good job!  :thumbup:
rockateur said:

Anyways, Hi Mahalo and Ncmeow! Hope you ladies are doing well.
rockateur said:
ka kow jai na. sun yai, tuk khun kor jai dee, samat kui gan doey mai mee pan ha dtae khun nan chawp sang bpan ha gub lai khun lai krang. ngong wah tummai mai mee moderator hai dteun kao. 
Hi Rockateur! You pood meuan rao maak. Rao kid meaun gan na dtae mai yak mee panha so just ploi mon bpai her. Kao tam pit rules kong forum nee laai krang laew dtae rao mai fong pror rao bpen khon jai dee. Hai oh-gaat kao laai krang laew dtae kao kid wah dtua ang took dtong summer. Mai roo wah kuan tam yang ngai pror ta ploi hai kao bpen baap nee bpai naan ja tam hai kao kid wah kao bpen khon yai tee sood nai forum nee. Updates kong kao rai saa-rah maak. Sia space plaao plaao. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL, I have a lot of downtime. My work doesn't give me enough things to do, I should go complain (says no one ever lol). My problem is that I watch/read everything with critic eyes. There's very few lakorns (probably could count on 1 hand) that I see as perfect and few more that I enjoy fully. The others I like it but never tend to pay attention to it 100% or I stop watching like a couple of episodes into it because it's just horrible all around.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am blessed enough where I can be a lazy bum in life lol.

I sometimes a lakorn like I watched a soap opera. And some of the acting are similar. There are those that acts well and there are those you feel like saying WTH.  Anyway, I rather people say I have a boring life than be out and about doing something I should not. So being boring is actually good. It keeps me from getting myself in trouble lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this lakorn is going to go down as my most disappointed one of Matt's lakorns. It's so sad when we've been waiting for it for so long.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
You're quite sneaky too. Secretly kao jai us when you're not supposed to. Jk. Haha. Feel free to practice some Thai with us. Lol. You're not so bad yourself. Good job!  :thumbup:
Hi Rockateur! You pood meuan rao maak. Rao kid meaun gan na dtae mai yak mee panha so just ploi mon bpai her. Kao tam pit rules kong forum nee laai krang laew dtae rao mai fong pror rao bpen khon jai dee. Hai oh-gaat kao laai krang laew dtae kao kid wah dtua ang took dtong summer. Mai roo wah kuan tam yang ngai pror ta ploi hai kao bpen baap nee bpai naan ja tam hai kao kid wah kao bpen khon yai tee sood nai forum nee. Updates kong kao rai saa-rah maak. Sia space plaao plaao. 
Chun mai kao jai wah puag khun pood teung krai, dtae chun wah mun gaw mai id rauk na tah kon nun ja update arai hai rao dai doo. Tah mai pen rai Pm chun dai mai wah puag khun mai teung krai? Mai taung comment nai forum nee ga dai praw mai yahk hai krai kao jai pid wah chun ja hah ruang meuan gun.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Chun mai kao jai wah puag khun pood teung krai, dtae chun wah mun gaw mai id rauk na tah kon nun ja update arai hai rao dai doo. Tah mai pen rai Pm chun dai mai wah puag khun mai teung krai? Mai taung comment nai forum nee ga dai praw mai yahk hai krai kao jai pid wah chun ja hah ruang meuan gun.
Chai maan mai pid dtae maan pid tee mai follow kod kong forum. Tah noo pai aan kod forum, ja roo wah rao post thid thid gun rai rai post mai dai. Nang chob post tee-rah roob thid thid gun, OR nang chob post roob tee khone eun post laew. Laew gaw nang mai hai credit duay. Man pid kod, laew dai yin wah mee khone kuey bok nang laew dtae nang mai faang. Man mai chai kae pra-den nee dtae reung eun gaw nana jit thung. Mai ow mah pen paden dee gua. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Mon mai pid lok ta update sing tee kuan post. Dtae bang krang, mon bpen roop tee khon eun dai post bpai laew dtae kao ow ma post eek. Bang krang gor bpen screen caps tee mai mee krai son jai. AF mee tee hai post screen cap na. Mai dtong post tee nee gor dai. Lae tee samkhan, kao mai post nai comment diew gan. Kao post roop separately which results in it being a bit woon wai bpai mot. Mon glaai bpen spam. Bang krang gor mai hai credit jao kong roop eek. Rao mai dai mee panha reuang update na. The more the merrier, dtae kao tam mai mee lam-dap. Mai chai piang rao tee kid baap nee. Mee laai khon tee kid meuan gan na. Rao mai jai rai lok na dtae yaak hai kao haht follow got baang.     

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, rao pood nai pasa Thai mai chai pror rao yak ap pood teung khon yoo tee nee. Ta krai kid yang nan kao jao pit laew. Rao pood nai pasa Thai because khon bang khon mai chawp tee rao complain reuang Boy. Pror chanan, rao gor pood nai pasa Thai peua ja mai tam hai krai upset. Kae nan ang.  But the past posts, rao gor dai plaat poot nit neung teung khon eun. Dtong kor toht duay. Mai dtang jai na. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo!

Thanks for your point of view, especially about watching the dubbed lakorns. You are 100% right. Most of lakorns I've watched are depend on the voices, the looks, and yes, base on my favorite actors/actresses too, it not it has to be a fun story to enjoy.... Like when people said they don't like this or that actors' voices, I feel nothing 'cause all I heard are the good voices from them in Khmer. :) :)

Watching dubbed dramas would irritate me sometimes if the drama is good and the actors are my favorite. Like the one of Weir and Pooklook, it turns me down with their voices I couldn't stand.  My husband kept asking me to change to other dramas to wach...Weir's acting didn't match with the retarded voice. I lost interest in that lakorn. :( :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kwarm jing laew, teung pen dara krai, krai gaw chaub lae mai yahk hai krai mah pood teung meuan gun. Praw yahng nee chun jeung mai son wah krai ja wah arai. Tah chun mai chaub kum pood tee bahng kon pood, chun gaw ja mai aan comment kao. dTae bahng krung tee chun plur pood teung dara kao nid noy kao tum meuan chun ja kaa kao lerei. Lae gaw bauk wah chun pai ha ruang gaun, tae kao gaw mai doo tua eng wah tua eng gaw tum meuan gun nun lae. Krai krai gaw tum bap nee took kon. Chun wah rao yah pai wah kon eun lerei. Rao glub mah doo tua eng bahng wah rao tum tua yahng rai kon eun jeung tum bap nee gub rao.

Tee chun pood mah, mai chai wah ja daa krai na, dtae pood kwarm jing tung mod. Lae gaw pood mah wai teun tua eng meuan gun.

DaoRisa said:
Mahalo!

Thanks for your point of view, especially about watching the dubbed lakorns. You are 100% right. Most of lakorns I've watched are depend on the voices, the looks, and yes, base on my favorite actors/actresses too, it not it has to be a fun story to enjoy.... Like when people said they don't like this or that actors' voices, I feel nothing 'cause all I heard are the good voices from them in Khmer. :) :)

Watching dubbed dramas would irritate me sometimes if the drama is good and the actors are my favorite. Like the one of Weir and Pooklook, it turns me down with their voices I couldn't stand.  My husband kept asking me to change to other dramas to wach...Weir's acting didn't match with the retarded voice. I lost interest in that lakorn. :( :(
This is so true. I used to watch Hmong dubbed lakorn and loved it so much, until I got to watch them raw an loved it more due to hearing their real voices. From then on, even if I didn't understand what they say, I couldn't watch it Hmong dubbed because the dub voices were so bad. LOL. That's how I learned Thai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I stopped watching dubbed lakorn since Mayura stopped dubbing. The other companies just make me cringed. It was so bad that it makes the actors/actresses look bad.

Mayura makes everyone looks pretty and handsome lol. I can watch back then someone not that attractive but when I hear the voice suddenly they are just good looking.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
DaoRisa said:
Mahalo!

byebye said:
I stopped watching dubbed lakorn since Mayura stopped dubbing. The other companies just make me cringed. It was so bad that it makes the actors/actresses look bad.

Mayura makes everyone looks pretty and handsome lol. I can watch back then someone not that attractive but when I hear the voice suddenly they are just good looking.
I honestly started learning Thai because Mayura went out of business. Lol. I could not accept any new dubbing companies because they all sounded terrible. It was also during the time Sawan Biang was on air so I had no choice but to watch it in Thai with subs. However, waiting for subs took forever so I eventually tried Ntry's dubbing and got used to them. They then turned into KM so back to Thai lakorns and subtitles I went. That's when I picked up the language and look at me now, translating Thai articles. Lol. I've come a long way. I feel bad for my family though because they have to wait for dubs and the voices from Srok Khmer are horrible. Some lakorns they want to watch aren't even dubbed. Luckily for me, I get to watch any lakorn I want now.  

Bieluvr said:
Kwarm jing laew, teung pen dara krai, krai gaw chaub lae mai yahk hai krai mah pood teung meuan gun. Praw yahng nee chun jeung mai son wah krai ja wah arai. Tah chun mai chaub kum pood tee bahng kon pood, chun gaw ja mai aan comment kao. dTae bahng krung tee chun plur pood teung dara kao nid noy kao tum meuan chun ja kaa kao lerei. Lae gaw bauk wah chun pai ha ruang gaun, tae kao gaw mai doo tua eng wah tua eng gaw tum meuan gun nun lae. Krai krai gaw tum bap nee took kon. Chun wah rao yah pai wah kon eun lerei. Rao glub mah doo tua eng bahng wah rao tum tua yahng rai kon eun jeung tum bap nee gub rao.

Tee chun pood mah, mai chai wah ja daa krai na, dtae pood kwarm jing tung mod. Lae gaw pood mah wai teun tua eng meuan gun.
Great comment! I loved reading your wise words of wisdom. Lol. I totally agree. However, khon bang khon mai chawp rao pror rao mai chawp nai sing tee kao chawp. Mai chai pror rao tam mai dee gub kao. That's when it gets ridiculous pror kao mai yak hai rao pood arai tang nan. Took khon yoo tee nee mee sit tee ja pood nai sing tee kao kid hen. Ta pood dee dee, pood dai. Dtae ta pood yaap kaai gub khon eun, ya pood dee gwah. Khon tee mee het pon mai groht ngaai ngaai lok. Dtae khon bang khon mai kid while reading lae gor groht loie pror kid wah rao yak sang panha gub kao. Khon baap nee I just leave alone.    

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
True. Mayura made the main actor/actress look handsome and prettier. Fall in love with their voices. I remember, I've never watched Thai drama until I was sick and had to stay home from work for 2 weeks. Then I stared watching Thai drama with my mom, it's Willy and Lalita in "Dark Castle". Since then I was so in love with Willy and Lalita, and pretending that those dubbed voices are belong to them. Started to be Willy/Mew's big fans since then. :) :).

Same to Boy now....I start to know him  and become to be his fan in NRTR. Then I  went back to check his previous dramas and now he is officially my favorite one in my list among those.  :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: