[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for the teaser, pics, and everything!!!!! I'm so excited that its coming out next FRIDAY!!!! it's gonna be the best friday of my life! gosh i cant come down lol! I just rly hope it'll be at least be like more than 15eps or else im rly gonna cry! Waiting is hurting me rt now! :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ooooooo another 'r-scene'/'willling' to look forward too!! so many slap/kiss lakorn out ! i been missing so much!!!
welcome back sarn! where did you go?? i thought maybe you got tired of coming in the forum. but glad to see you return :welcome1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kiz, you got the hottest gifs in your sigs! lol
I can't wait to see these scenes. The magazine is adorable.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
@Kiz, you got the hottest gifs in your sigs! lol
I can't wait to see these scenes. The magazine is adorable.
LOL thanks, jjinxx. I bet the "night before" is thousand times hotter than my gif

If it happens to be your favorite scene, let me know, I will make a gif for you :wink:
lol but I think u're pro willing right? LOL

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Kizukami ur moving video with Charles and Nangfah on ur signature just killed me~~~ So romantic >.< AHhhhh cant wait to see this drama. 6 days until its come out :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
Ooooooo another 'r-scene'/'willling' to look forward too!! so many slap/kiss lakorn out ! i been missing so much!!!
I'm glad you're back in time to enjoy it .. hoping to finish reading your fiction .. and hopefully, all these new lakorn will draw inspiration for you too :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm glad you're back in time to enjoy it .. hoping to finish reading your fiction .. and hopefully, all these new lakorn will draw inspiration for you too :wub:

Yes , I'm glad that i came right in time for this lol . I had never saw any of their lakorn before , perhaps because i was gone during their popularity . I like the storyline cuz it have the three R' *cough* r-scene, romance and revenge haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
welcome back sarn! where did you go?? i thought maybe you got tired of coming in the forum. but glad to see you return :welcome1:
me get tired of my saries ? never ! it's a long story ! I only tell Darvil the full detail. I was force to stay over-sea for a good 1 1/2 years :facepalm: but that is over now . The good thing I'm back in the USA !!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^LOL Sarn, that's a whole new kind of "Three R's"! They only teach that in Thai lakorn.

whoa, is that picture implying that Charles' cousin and his bodyguard get together? It seems like of cute, since I don't think the cousin will be too harmful of a character. I'm sure I'll mostly be stewing over Chompooprae's evil deeds. X[

cecilia

Staff member
me get tired of my saries ? never ! it's a long story ! I only tell Darvil the full detail. I was force to stay over-sea for a good 1 1/2 years :facepalm: but that is over now . The good thing I'm back in the USA !!!!!
i' happy that nothing bad happen ..

i'm totally in for the 3 r too -- better yet, i'd love to see another ateam lakorn containg those three ingredients lol -- or your fiction will do justice for me too lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
WELCOME BACK, Baown. I am glad you are here safe and sound, ready to spazz with us!

LOVE your siggy, Kizzy. Freakin HOTNESS!!!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
gals, i condensed us here http://lakorngods.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/headsup-game-rai-game-rak/ ! good short and sweet refresher for the real deal this coming friday.