[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
my friends and i might've saw them filming this lakorn when we were studying abroad in thailand. we were in ampawa and we fell upon them! hahahaha my friends tools pics of them, but i was MIA from thai lakorns for awhile, so i didn't know who they were. yea...... but here's the pic my friends took with them. just wanted to share it.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
my friends and i might've saw them filming this lakorn when we were studying abroad in thailand. we were in ampawa and we fell upon them! hahahaha my friends tools pics of them, but i was MIA from thai lakorns for awhile, so i didn't know who they were. yea...... but here's the pic my friends took with them. just wanted to share it.

OMG u guys r so lucky!!!!!!!!! I would die if i see them cuz i'll get a heart attack!!! lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent been up to date with this lakorn..

but omgahh.. pope isnt a p'rai in here right ahhhhh..

anyways, im sad that this lakorn is replacing my beloved Bargie's RM slot T_T boohoo... but.. there's some yadech teehee.. :)

and omgahh!! mongstaness! you are lucky!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i havent been up to date with this lakorn..

but omgahh.. pope isnt a p'rai in here right ahhhhh..

anyways, im sad that this lakorn is replacing my beloved Bargie's RM slot T_T boohoo... but.. there's some yadech teehee.. :)

and omgahh!! mongstaness! you are lucky!
u said my thought. I am coming to comment on Roy Marn but it was moved to old lakorn. But Yadech will be another fever for sure as I love all the 4HJHKK couples equally.