[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I love NangFah. She is so adorable... haha..I so love the scene where she
was drinking the bitter water or herb water, and spit it bc at him... He went
to go shower, and she goes out and wants to shower with him and he got scared lol..
he felt violated hahah... This is so cute... I love them haha

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
lol I'm loving the halloween BG (sorry off topic) hehe. oMG episode 3 have so many emotional in it :D I can feel Saichon's love toward Nangfah . The way he looked at her after the fight is exactly how Fai looked at Jeed.I feel like next week is gonna be the end of the Island part and BAM! the game begins. I really dont want Nangfah to forget Saichon. It's gonna be heart breaking. I should prepare a bucket for my tears. I'm gonna cry a river but well there's gonna be many sweet scenes as well. Can't wait to see the wedding.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx...I know it's not fair that their parents left almost everything to Fah, but I think as the drama progresses, maybe we'll find out why. Remember, their servant lady said that she knows Prae is nice even if no one sees it, but she sees that Prae is a good person.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww episode 3 is so cute! I love it when nang fah was dancing, and did you guys see the look on saichon face. They are just tooooooo cute! Oh and I love it when they were feeding eachother, that was so na rak tee soot! I basically love every scene that has nangfah and saichon in it...and Omg we have to wait until next week to watch episode 4,5,6.. I don't think I can wait that long!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh and one of my most favorite part was when nangfah was helping that guy (forgot his name) pick up that vegetable and saichon was looking at nangfah b****... that was so funny and cute mak mak! Hehehe he would that...lol..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hahah reminds me of perd gong vic 3 during the scene when he pushes her on the swing and steals kisses on her checks from left to right. she's like "chuay oh gaat"!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol its so adorable how nang fah was shaking her booty in front of him cause she was trying to learn the dance routine..her butt was all over his face haha she just plays the role so well...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^shes so clueless of whats going on which makes it more cute and she always seem to bring a smile on saichon's face.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^shes so clueless of whats going on which makes it more cute and she always seem to bring a smile on saichon's face.
Yep! That is what makes her so cute. Saichon would have to teach her the dirty deeds later too LOL! *sigh* I wish Thai lakorns weren't so conservative. I want to see yadech make out LOL!

Have I already mentioned how much i loooove the last scene in epi 3? When Saichon ran to Nangfah and held her...did anyone notice his voice was shaky as if he was crying with her?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yep! That is what makes her so cute. Saichon would have to teach her the dirty deeds later too LOL! *sigh* I wish Thai lakorns weren't so conservative. I want to see yadech make out LOL!

Have I already mentioned how much i loooove the last scene in epi 3? When Saichon ran to Nangfah and held her...did anyone notice his voice was shaky as if he was crying with her?
I second that ceda, you totally took the words right out of my mouth!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* I want my very own Saichon.

As Mami and Suey would say..."Saichon ja pen phua kong chun hai dai!" (Saichon has to be my husband!)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love episode 3 now Chompoopae has reveal her true colours can't wait to see next episode
4,5,6 exciting stuff will coming soon specially the Saichon/Charles revenging :numchuck: