[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love episode 3 now Chompoopae has reveal her true colours can't wait to see next episode
4,5,6 exciting stuff will coming soon specially the Saichon/Charles revenging :numchuck:
Can't wait for ep 4,5,&6. Wanna see it so bad.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
everyone seems hypnotize by nang fah and saichon (I must say I'm also one of the victim) but is it just me that rally want to faint and having hard time to brathe everytime I see pope's smile and scenes? :faint:

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
im not a big fan of pope but i do think he looks good! if my doctor was this hot i would go very often lol! but i must say saichon and nangfah are just so freaking adorable!!! <3

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Pope's smile is really warm, P'Mor is a sweet guy ^_^ He loves Choomprae so much u can see that sometimes she acts really b!tchy to him but he all lets it go ^_____^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I just love Nadech's hair in here lol he looks good with messy beach waves. I'm a little jealous. :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Of course they'd put YADECH together :) :) i feel so forunate that nadech and yaya fans are always being catered to.

I like Pope and his role as Dr Mor is super sweet but based on the scenes from Perd Gong Vic 3, I'm a little dissapoited in his acting. For instance in the scene when Saichon pulls his collar and pushes him to wall asking for Fah, he replied that he won't answer him and he'll never get to see her again. He really could've worked on his voice and facial expressions because really, who'd look and talk so calmly like that. That's my personal opinion though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Of course they'd put YADECH together :) :) i feel so forunate that nadech and yaya fans are always being catered to.

I like Pope and his role as Dr Mor is super sweet but based on the scenes from Perd Gong Vic 3, I'm a little dissapoited in his acting. For instance in the scene when Saichon pulls his collar and pushes him to wall asking for Fah, he replied that he won't answer him and he'll never get to see her again. He really could've worked on his voice and facial expressions because really, who'd look and talk so calmly like that. That's my personal opinion though.
ha i agree chubbycheek he could had said more harshly I wanna see Pope play a sadistic
role in the near future as pra'ek

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I SO agree. Hopefully it's just those particular scenes and he'll be better on the overall. In the future, I hope to see Pope be an agressive character. Please no more Mr. Nice Guy :) I'm excited to see P'Boy Pisanu. Him winking at Plentha at the beach in Perd Gong Vic 3 cracked me up!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

I think Boy and Plentha will be comical characters here LOL they may help Charles and Fah get back together LOL

OMG I AM SO EXCITED

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
HAHA Kizu! You and your gifs! Boy's character should be helping Charles a lot. He always has to cover up for him when Plerntha is around

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've been holding this in all weekend! So here's my RANT!

-Saichon is sucha great man. A man who doesn't take advantage of a woman (at least for now, lol!) But he has such a short temper and gets annoy easily. He's so funny when he gets mad! I've never seen Nadech in a drama before; I never knew he could be so funny and hick-ish. LOL!
-I literally almost die laughing at ep. 2 and 3! They are just too cute, innocent, and CLINGY!
-So funny when Saichon always has to tell Nangfah what she can or can't do with a man.
-Super cute when Nangfah couldn't stop dancing.
-Hilarious when Nangfah got naked to go in the lake with Loy and Saichon!!! Saichon's face: priceless!
-Taeloy---I love this fat man!
-Yasa is sooooo creepy.
-I think they are so happy and soon-to-be in love. A part of me doesn't want that to change. I wish they could return to being that way again at the end. That's my wishful ending. ^_^

Questions:
-Is there a difference between "ja" and "ka"??
-Isn't "Mami" a type of fruit? Jackfruit to be exact?? Yes? No?

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Credit to mangotvcafe FB

omg cant wait until this Friday to watch their wedding scene n more cute scene before his game begin . i gonna miss nang fah and Saichon :lmao: . but we'll get to see fahlada and Charles drama :yahoo: .