[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I can't wait for the commercial either, Ceci. Do we know for what or what product?

There are some dates for fitting and Buang Suang, but I am not gonna post them cause I've been dissapointed two times now. I don't want to keep my hopes up too high. I want confirmation from P'Da since they are the ones that have to approve Nadech's hair. LOL. Whatever. Poor guy. So much confusion.

Someone probably post this but I can't remember. Mint Navara will play Pooprae. I hope she does well. Maybe she is taking the path of Ploy Cherman? I want all the characters to to be played out well. I wonder who will play Pooprae's fiance? Oh and Fahlada's boss and guy friends. I mean, none of this info has been disclosed. *sigh*

Off topic, but I would love to see Yaya play a "rai-like" character.

cecilia

Staff member
Lately, we got lots of surprises from YADECH ..
i was told -- there will be some .. for what -- we'll have to see.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this is the commercial everyone is talking about correct me if I'm wrong. Credit to TheMo5551. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEr8wrRbcNI&sns=em

neena

sarNie Adult
^^ THaimovielover, that is the recent CF for Mazda, its doesn't have Yaya in there, wish she was lol. Hm...I wonder na, what CF they will shoot together? And how soon? I heard a while back about the CF but nothing yet lol.

about GRGR...I will wait patiently, after two hypes I'm so over waiting. it will come when it comes. lol

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I think the cf they shoot together is the new product of 12plus. It's still a secret so someone in pantip still can't tell anyone and the pix of them together in that cf wasn't posted in pantip either. They saw it via their pm.

The girl in the mazda cf used to stay in the same house as Nadech.(I mean that Khun A's house) She's Passayamay (May) Narbonne. I saw her with Yaya in a lot of photoshoots too.

Khun A and his kids. You'll see Nadech, Mint Natwara, Mai Davika and Passayamay

Yaya in the center, Mai Davika is on the left, Passayamay is on the right.

This one shoot,Yaya urassaya and Passayamay

She does a lot photoshoots with Nadech too.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
While we're waiting, I want to post the pic of Nadech & Yaya in fashion show runway together before Duangjai Akkanee.

Nadech& Yaya recent pix

Good night

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ THaimovielover, that is the recent CF for Mazda, its doesn't have Yaya in there, wish she was lol. Hm...I wonder na, what CF they will shoot together? And how soon? I heard a while back about the CF but nothing yet lol.

about GRGR...I will wait patiently, after two hypes I'm so over waiting. it will come when it comes. lol
Lol I knew it I got so excited when I saw Barry and realized after yaya isnt there. Thanks for telling me. I dont know if anyone is thinking like me but don't we think this is like DJA again. Because they're promoting Barry and Yaya again in commercials and other stuff, that's what they did before DJA came out. I'm super excited about this lakorn and can hardly wait anymore. Thanks Neena, and i wonder to how long hehehe.

cecilia

Staff member
I dont' know if there are cf shooting yet but i do know there are photos surfacing like RASA said --once the cf come out -- everyone will spazz for sure as they are so cute together.

Thank you, Rasa for the info. I thought she looks like Yaya at some angle as well.

neena

sarNie Adult
I dont' know if there are cf shooting yet but i do know there are photos surfacing like RASA said --once the cf come out -- everyone will spazz for sure as they are so cute together.

Thank you, Rasa for the info. I thought she looks like Yaya at some angle as well.

there are pictures that surfaced? which ones? i wanna see :) hmm...curious now...hahahahaha THIS i could NOT resist!! Because i want Yadech to be in a period type of lakorn I turned Johdaa Akbar into YADECH lol
ORIGINAL:

YADECHIZED!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Neena, i was thinking of doing a manipulation on that photo as well -- i guess, it's no wonder we love that same group of ppl b/c we love and share one too many things.

as for photo surfacing -- i was told the photo is sent through pm as the original poster took the photos off along with some juicy details [in pantip] -- they sure look cute together -- it's definitely is a treat for all yadech fans!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal Yaya playing rai as in meanie to p'ek or she herself is just really mean? lol that would be interesting to watch, cute Yaya being the stuck up snob. i'm imagining something like Janie's character Khwan.

thanks for the pix! i can't wait to see them together again, they will make me so happy!
i wish they hadn't been giving us so much hope because now it feels even longer of a wait! ><

neena

sarNie Adult
^Neena, i was thinking of doing a manipulation on that photo as well -- i guess, it's no wonder we love that same group of ppl b/c we love and share one too many things.

as for photo surfacing -- i was told the photo is sent through pm as the original poster took the photos off along with some juicy details [in pantip] -- they sure look cute together -- it's definitely is a treat for all yadech fans!

lol ceci no wonder we are in the same group of ppl lol we all have lots in common lol. i can't get into pantip at all so i'm missing out! wo...i wanna see what is so juicy about new photos of them!!!! excited!!!!!! ANYONE AT YADECH FORUM GET THEM PM??? LOL i have a feeling they are becoming more comfortable around each other, it just shows in recent pictures, they can still be goofy around each other despite all the relationship questions. LOVE YADECH!!! THey make me happy!!

cecilia

Staff member
There were a few who have the pm -- until anything come out -- nothing can be reveal (i guess) i get giddy each time news come out about them and their love life - excited!