[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ couldn't agree more. i think all of Yadech's actions towards each other look real, from hug to kiss to holding hands. they make one irresistable couple. it's quite rare to have such a kookwan that matches to this level.
:cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
^ couldn't agree more. i think all of Yadech's actions towards each other look real, from hug to kiss to holding hands. they make one irresistable couple. it's quite rare to have such a kookwan that matches to this level.
:cloud9:
Agree with you jjinxx, and at such a very young age too.

Have you seen an article at Yadech forum where Mark asked Yaya how she feels working with him, any pressure?

Yaya answered, "No problem at all, you are great...but it would be better if it was Nadech, just kidding"

Kidding or not, I think in a way she missed him taking care of her. Someone mentioned that she watched a lot of BTS of TD and felt bad for Yaya.

They filmed outside in the strong sun for a long time and Yaya looked exhausted. No Nadech there to carry umbrella or big rifle for her. LOL.

jjinxx

^ Vimalee, i haven't read that article. is it new??? very interesting answer Yaya! 555 we never hear her answering so boldly even if she is only 'joking'. can't say i blame her because it's true that Nadech always takes good care of her.
lol if Nadech was on the set of TD, he might even wear a wig and play Yaya's tiring parts for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the news sounded like there is twinkling going on with this Yadech pair they might
have feelings for each other but just can't committed out

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ Vimalee - It wasn't an actual interview but the media was just kidding around with Yadech na.
thanks Chubbycheek i was like :faint: why so predictable couldn't believe it but its
the media that come up this thing, ha why is Yadech so speedy

jjinxx

555 thanks chubbycheeks. no matter what, it's still stands true that they are particularly attentive of each other.

the theme song is forever playing on my ipod. it's beautiful.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No problem na! The media loves doing that with Yadech and the responses that they make up is soo cute! I remember this other one where they used pictures from the foremost event and it was something like Nadech volunteered to be her tutor for Thai and teased her about Alex and Nak.

jjinxx

Hehehe, it's like the media is helping write fanfic for us using their true characters. Cute. Nadech and Yaya do help each oher with language already anyway. I loved that bts of Nadech teasing her that the reporters ask why she speaks so not understandable. Yaya's "um's" are cute too.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
haha yes, it's super cute! everyone is basically cheering on yadech because clearly they do have a lot of chemistry and are oh so very adorable together

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhh! I love all the pictures and clips. This is a perfect way to make me go crazy for Yadech. Miss them so much, and so happy to see anything that have them in it. lol. I like how Nadech scared Yaya, so cute. They know each other so well, and I do notice how Nadech cares for Yaya. The way she jumps on him, that's so real! I think it don't take them a lot to act, they are natural around each other.

I forgot if the novel had a wedding scene, or is this an added scene?

Anyways, wow so fah truly belongs to Saichon...I can't wait to see how much they will use from the novel, during the city scenes. I hope almost all of it. lol. SO EXCITED!!!

Thanks for sharing..!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think it was Kizukami or someone else at YADECH FORUM, mentioned that P'Aew said the wedding scene was at the beginning of the lakorn. I wonder if it will be a flashback from the wedding scene? Who knows.

Barry.Ya FB posted that they shot some more city scenes today. Yaya looks freakin sooo cute. I am liking her outfits. During their break, Yaya had Nadech's camera and was taking pictures of him on a bench. OMG, how cute!!!

They were filming a fight/slap scene. Saichon gets into it with Fahlada and James. Saichon is gonna be jealous...

I'll post some pics when I get the green light. (;

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i love the pics on Barry.Ya facebook. Theres pics of Yadech running together and pics of Nadech grabbing Yaya fiercely.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
there's also a picture of yaya on the ground in her jogging outfilt and nadech has his arms around her shoulders. gahh every little thing about them makes me gigdy!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there's also a picture of yaya on the ground in her jogging outfilt and nadech has his arms around her shoulders. gahh every little thing about them makes me gigdy!
yeah when i look at more and more of yadech it gives me this cheezy feelings too :kiss2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah when i look at more and more of yadech it gives me this cheezy feelings too :kiss2:

neena

sarNie Adult
is it only me or is it a problem to get into the yadech forum? i keep being directed to a site that says the forum is blocked?

jjinxx

^neena it worked for me.

Mel said the latest newa tell that GRGR will have 22 episodes! Longest lakorn i've watched in a while but that means tons of Yadech! Hooray!

neena

sarNie Adult
^neena it worked for me.

Mel said the latest newa tell that GRGR will have 22 episodes! Longest lakorn i've watched in a while but that means tons of Yadech! Hooray!
i think its my computer then...its blocked almost every website i go to! thanks jjinxx

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
22 episodes on ch3? I don't believe that! The longest ch3 will let you drag up to is probably 17 episodes, and they rarely even go that high.