[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUCOOiTUBH4 >.< Nadech and Yaya are getting so comfortable around each other. They're so cute!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is singing a classic. I used to hear this all the time when i was little, my grandma has the original cassette somewhere in the house. I like Yaya's version more than Khun Poompuang's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWu5PfkGf1E&feature=related

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing ka. Yaya's voice is improving a lot hehe. The video of Nadech and Yaya was so cute!!! i love the chest banging part ouh ouh :wub: :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech is such a sweetheart helping the flood victims. He looks so young and innocent with his hair like that.

Credit to thaitv3.com

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yep, Nadech is a true sweetheart! :heart: He's goofy, dorky, funny, caring, thoughtful, polite and considerate. I grow to love him more each and every single day.

Yaya's voice is definitely improving and she's much more confident about her stage presence. It looks like she's really enjoying herself and I'll give credit to Nadech for breaking her nutshell. Their performance of Koo Gud is too cute for words! The chest banging, the pinky swear, the head resting EVERYTHING is making me all giddy! :crush:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yep, Nadech is a true sweetheart! :heart: He's goofy, dorky, funny, caring, thoughtful, polite and considerate. I grow to love him more each and every single day.

Yaya's voice is definitely improving and she's much more confident about her stage presence. It looks like she's really enjoying herself and I'll give credit to Nadech for breaking her nutshell. Their performance of Koo Gud is too cute for words! The chest banging, the pinky swear, the head resting EVERYTHING is making me all giddy! :crush:
Yes, I couldn't agree more. Yaya has loosen up a lot now. She is less shy and more animated and really enjoying herself. I think she really has a great time filming GRGR with Nadech, and he has definitely helped her build up self confidence in both public speaking and performance.

Sometimes when she sang, waved her hands or made some moves, she would reminded me so much of Nadech. They spend so much time together more so than with their own family that they would rub off on each other without knowing it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^It's like he descended from heaven, there's so much hotness and I'd be soooo happy to be the one he walks towards LOL

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
More

Darn this pic. Looking freaking good!

Charles, the CEO of Seven Seas :thumbsup:

cr: NadechYaya.com@facebook

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
*sighs* Charles oh Charles! Why do you gotta be so handsome? How on earth is Fah gonna resist this man?

Jjinxxy, your comment made me LOL! So true! I'd wish he was walking towards ME! LOL
I'm so in the spazzing mode right now! Don't mind me ppl

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg prince charming coming down the stair plane from heaven Charles SaiChon Nadech is
drooling hot and his handsomeness is melting my heart :faint: :heart: