[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
best awkward moment?? when prae introdues p'mor as her lil sister's doctor.... then as they eat their meal charles sees p'mor putting food onto prae's plate... and asks how many years they've been together ;) prae just does that ugly face thing... bee-otch got told!!!

btw: i've been watching via computer ... so i decided to use the large screen tv and OMG ... does Charles feel so life like??? ;D ::heart pitter patter so fast!!::

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^AUGH! You're so lucky you get to watch on big screen tv, it's like you get to watch LIFE SIZE SAICHON! Then again, I don't know if i'll be able to handle that lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
best awkward moment?? when prae introdues p'mor as her lil sister's doctor.... then as they eat their meal charles sees p'mor putting food onto prae's plate... and asks how many years they've been together ;) prae just does that ugly face thing... bee-otch got told!!!

btw: i've been watching via computer ... so i decided to use the large screen tv and OMG ... does Charles feel so life like??? ;D ::heart pitter patter so fast!!::

How do you do that? I have a big flat screen and would love to watch it like that.

Yes...Charles set Prae straight there. She was all pissed off at P'mor and her explanation as to why he shouldn't have said they're lovers is so lame.

I've been wanting to do that too. I watch on my laptop but I am thinking of hooking it to TV so I can have more of Charles. hahaha
How did you do that ka? What did you use?

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
How do you do that? I have a big flat screen and would love to watch it like that.

Yes...Charles set Prae straight there. She was all pissed off at P'mor and her explanation as to why he shouldn't have said they're lovers is so lame.
:) do you have the option to use flash drive/usb outlet connecting to your tv?? :D if so, the links peaches post up on buddie media to dl is very clear, i just copy the file into my thumbdrive/flash drive & plug it into my tv. click on SOURCE button, you should be able to see the name of your FLASH DRIVE. ie 'PNY' or "SANDISK' click on it and there should be a play button on your tv remote, grab a popcorn and/or a drool rag and press play. final step?? ENJOY SAICHON IN LIFE SIZE!!! hehe

cecilia

Staff member
If you have Playstation 3 -- you can watch video without transferring any data to your big flat screen tv...
Just download your video to your a designate folder (in your computer) and then download PS3 Media Server to your computer and let it stream through your playstation. works like magic :wub:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Man it suck cause I can't even watch it yet! Gosh dad hurry up and come home! I'm sad cause I've been waiting all day now that I'm off work my dad is not home...

But I'm very happy to see picture and everyone's thoughts of today's episode..Charles is so fine. I have not even watch it and I'm drooling all over my bed...lol...Charles is just to hard to resist!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If you have Playstation 3 -- you can watch video without transferring any data to your big flat screen tv...
Just download your video to your a designate folder (in your computer) and then download PS3 Media Server to your computer and let it stream through your playstation. works like magic :wub:
This sounds easy enough. Maybe I'll try this option. How so you let it stream through your playstation? Sorry...such an idiot when it comes to computer stuff.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:) do you have the option to use flash drive/usb outlet connecting to your tv?? :D if so, the links peaches post up on buddie media to dl is very clear, i just copy the file into my thumbdrive/flash drive & plug it into my tv. click on SOURCE button, you should be able to see the name of your FLASH DRIVE. ie 'PNY' or "SANDISK' click on it and there should be a play button on your tv remote, grab a popcorn and/or a drool rag and press play. final step?? ENJOY SAICHON IN LIFE SIZE!!! hehe
LOL! I believe I do have that option. Will ask my brother to check on that. Thanks for the instructions.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
charles needs to stop being so HOT!!! my heart can't take it anymore!! lol!

Thank you d2balways and Cecilia. I've never download a lakorn before. I am a hard-core YouTuber. I might have to DL for Nadech. He is worth the disc space. He already is starting to take over my iPhoto.... why not take over my videos too. right?

Cecilia - would X-box work? I don't have Playstation but I have x-box.

BTW, love both of your siggies na. They are so perfect together.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kiz, your pictures finally made me understand why the fans created a Nadech PIZZA lol I'm sitting here chuckling to myself.

His smile is adorable! Seven Seas CEO can be so boyishly happy :heart:

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Sharing the CHARLES HOTNESS.. Barry as Charles took us by storm.. I wasn't ready for him. The lop-sided smile is a major killer... You can't blame Prae if she falls for Charles, who wouldn't? he is such a charmer seducer..

Gawd!!! If he would look at me like that, I might pee in my pants right there.... :hide: :hide: :hide:

TY Thinkjaden for the videos..​