[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sharing the CHARLES HOTNESS.. Barry as Charles took us by storm.. I wasn't ready for him. The lop-sided smile is a major killer... You can't blame Prae if she falls for Charles, who wouldn't? he is such a charmer seducer..

Gawd!!! If he would look at me like that, I might pee in my pants right there.... :hide: :hide: :hide:

TY Thinkjaden for the videos..​

Oh, it keeps coming..... Charles. Charles. Charles. oh, who is going to save me????

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Gawd!!! If he would look at me like that, I might pee in my pants right there.... :hide: :hide: :hide:
TY Thinkjaden for the videos..​
LOL I love this one, because if someone who didn't watch GRGR saw this, they'd be like "That girl is spazzing over the guy smiling at her!" So like us! thanks for sharing!

cecilia

Staff member
This sounds easy enough. Maybe I'll try this option. How so you let it stream through your playstation? Sorry...such an idiot when it comes to computer stuff.
It's quite simple for me through mac ..
i just open the program, turn the ps3 on and look up my user id

as for windows user, i'm not sure how it'll work but these are some info if you really want to do it :
1. http://www.hardcoreware.net/stream-h264-video-ps3-xbox360-from-windows/
2. http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/299489-xbox-streaming-MP4
3. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/can’t-play-mp4-files-on-your-xbox-360/

In case someone have a mac -- here's the link to get the ps3 server into your computer : http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/30399/ps3-media-server
Direction how to installed (not really)

1. Download the file from the page above
2. MAKE SURE YOUR PLAYSTATION is TURN ON ..
3. Wait til it's all download, then double click the icon to load the program (once you launch the program, it will search for your ps3)
4. Once found, it'll say 'CONNECT'

Then run back to your ps3 - go to user id (anyone)
1. go to video icon
2. look for your user (computer user)
3. go and look for you file where you have it save. (for easy access, i save my on desktop)

This is pretty much it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've always wanted ride elephants or see them up close, but I have to agree with Aff that Nadech being there would overshadow the whole experience.
LMAO I know! if I were Aff too, I'd also be more excited to work with Nadech than the elephants :crush:

best awkward moment?? when prae introdues p'mor as her lil sister's doctor.... then as they eat their meal charles sees p'mor putting food onto prae's plate... and asks how many years they've been together ;) prae just does that ugly face thing... bee-otch got told!!!

btw: i've been watching via computer ... so i decided to use the large screen tv and OMG ... does Charles feel so life like??? ;D ::heart pitter patter so fast!!::

Charles in a huge TV screen! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm going crazy over Nadech and GRGR :woot2: :woot2: still waiting for the subs for ep 8 though LOL

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I just got kick out from the shout box in Yadech.com.and i'm not even done talking yet lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want to watch on my flat screen too. I will have to look into it. Nadech is doing really well in all of his scenes so far in this lakorn. I am impressed. Keep it coming, Nadech!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceci...sounds easy enough. Thanks a bunch! Tomorrow. I get to be home alone. Just me and GRGR on big screen! I'm so excited, how will I sleep tonight?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Nadech's performance during the jogging scene had me speechless! He was so emotional and the way he conveyed his feelings was just absolutely superb. I love Fahlada's character too although some might disagree with me. I like that she isn't your typical weak n'ek and she does stand up for herself, not letting anyone walk down on her. She's also spunky and cute as well. Call me bias but I can't picture any other actors/actresses who can portray Charles and Fahlada as well as YADECH. Even if they had good acting skills, their aura wouldn't be the same at all.

I hate Prae's character and since I do spoil myself by reading the summaries online, I know I'll grow to dislike her even more. In fact, I never sympathized with her to begin with. She's jealous of Fah because she didn't get a big portion of the money and later on, she gets protective of Charles. She's like another Ploykwan from Tawan Deard who has one sided love for the praek and tries to act like she owns their life. How I detest characters like that. She better not have a good ending because she doesn't deserve any guy. :yuck:

Lastly, I have to say as much as I'm loving every moment of GRGR, I'm really upset with the poor editing. It's so obvious that they cut out so many scenes and by reducing the airing time, it just makes the pace seem to move even faster. Oh and really, how is this lakorn suppose to deserve decent ratings when it's only 6 parts? Only so much can happen during that time. I normally don't care for ratings but I feel like it's so unfair for Yadech because to them, it's kinda like receiving a letter grade on a test. *sighs*
Ch 3 always makes me feel so irritated. I understand about the flood situation but they make it seem like they place more of an importance on their future lakorns (in this case it's SNNT) instead of their present (GRGR). Now my final thought, I kinda get the feeling that the ending of this lakorn will leave me unsatisfied. Let me just say, if Lakorn Thai butchers the ending in any way, I will never watch their lakorns ever again.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
^^^agreee.. i have been spoiling myself with the daily updates on GRGR on manageronline... yes i hate chompooprae. EVIL ! poor fah and mor wattana get hurt (emotionally and physcially) cos of her. And her lies .. GGRRR

saki

sarNie Adult
Call me bias but I can't picture any other actors/actresses who can portray Charles and Fahlada as well as YADECH. Even if they had good acting skills, their aura wouldn't be the same at all.

I hate Prae's character and since I do spoil myself by reading the summaries online, I know I'll grow to dislike her even more. In fact, I never sympathized with her to begin with.
I agree with this. The cute island scenes are very much suited to Nadech and Yaya because they're both very young and innocent, it seems completely natural. If an older p'ek and n'ek tried to play it it might not work. I also think Yaya does the childish scenes well because she's still a kid and very pretty- I don't think other n'eks (like Pancake) suit the role as well- they're not baby faced and look old. Yaya can pull it off better IMHO.

They also seem to be doing well in the city scenes, which are my favorite, so far. I'm trying very hard to like Chompooprae, but I can't. I think it's because the lakorn tries to show her as a sweet older sister but we can all see that she wanted Fah's money. She already had 300 million baht and still wanted the other 200- I think she should have tried some other way to raise the money to get her hotel back instead of taking it from her sister. Even if Fah was willing, it's still no excuse for Prae to take advantage of Fah's kindness.

And P'Mor. I feel so sorry for him! Sure, I won't deny that Charles is pretty handsome and irresistable but...if she really loved* P'Mor, she wouldn't be flirting with Charles like that. If her boyfriend was a mean guy, I'd understand but P'Mor is a nice guy. He was supportive of her always and even tried to help her look for Fah earlier. And this is how she treats him once a richer, better looking guy comes in to the picture. It's just really mean. :/

It's not even Charles fault right now...even if he flirted with her, she's the one who has a boyfriend. She shouldn't throw herself at him! Chompooprae may not be an evil character like Prungchat/Reya/etc, but it annoys me even more how they try to make her nice but you can see that she isn't. She's just selfish and uncaring.

KTLover

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I just want to say that I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I think I'll save my spazzing, ranting, and my opinions for some other time. I have questions though. Where can I watch a live streaming of grgr and what time does it air in Thailand? :)) Thanks in advance!

woah..I topped a page! :))