[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Charles was SUCH A BOSS today's ep

lmao he made Fah's boss speechless :thumbsup:

and when she said "Thank you", he smiles and said "It's alright" AWWWW freaking sweet! He protected his wife from being bullied lol

and did u anyone notice the smirk Charles gave Jame? It was so EVIL AND MEAN as if he was saying to Jame that "That girl is mine. Do u think u got a chance?" lmao

someone needs to make a gif of that smirk!

Nadech nails the city scene PERFECTLY AND CHARMINGLY

lol I feel as if he is the P'rai not P'ek anymore :coverlaf:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
:coverlaf: Fahlada is slowly remember!! woot.. Rooting for this lakorn!! Charles is still sweet to his Nang Fah.. It will be a heart-breaking scene when he heard the lies that been told from Yasa and Prae..

Honestly who up to kill Yasa?? I'm on it!!
add me on the kill yaya sign up sheet :D

----

oh my dear Fahlada, t'was not deja vu that has you thinking of Khun Charles. :huh: :no: :shrug:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i honestly can't stop crying whenever Charles and Fahlada have their moments together, it's sooo sad and sweet at the same time... i miss Nang'Fah and SaiChon :(

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
TV Pool Poll: Top 5 Weekly Actors-Actresses 11-13-11

YAYA- # 3

NADECH- # 2

YADECH should be on the # 1 spot..

Cr: uploader​

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh i only got to see half of today's episode. Probably will see the rest tomorrow, sooo busy. Love how Fah punches Ta and she hurts her hand. Yaya's hurt reaction was so cute. I have a feeling i'm going to love Noey and Boy's couple, i love a bickering side couple. Glad to see Fah having a pretty clear flashback of Saichon.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish today episode and WOW i think I'm in love with Charles. He is such a boss and everything. So handsome and Fahlada is such an awesome girl when she punch that lady hahahahhaha She was rude to her first and oh I miss Saichon and Nangfah so so so much. I want Fahlada to remember when she was Nangfah. All that memories are to sweet and i dont want her to forget it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
555, I SOO loved today's episode. I was looking forward to that punching scene since the preview from last week and of course I laughed so much. I guess the directors are having Plenrtha and Pisamai play the comical route. Usually, I much prefer n'rais who are just straight up mean and not trying too hard to be funny at the same time. As of now, I'm totally not digging their characters. Hopefully Sahat helps to add some spice because he's super funny. Btw is it just me but Boy looks really different in here? He looks younger and more laid back. I think I like his appearance in Gae Roy Rak better which to me was more sophisticated and mature.

I swear, my heart is melting whenever Charles and Fahlada exchange looks. How can Fahlada resist him when he's just oh so charming. Now I can't help but feel bad for Charles because he's so determined that he can help her retrive her memories but later the misunderstandings will just crush his hopes of being with his wifey.

A few fays ago I was reading around different forums and ppl were complaining about how they're not liking Fah and how she acts aorund Mor. I guess I'm the only one who enjoys their playful interactions. Later on the story, it makes perfect sense as to why she cares so much for him because in the past 10 years, she's regarded him as her older brother and close family member. When Charles always molests her and all, who is she turn to for help and guidance? DUH obviously P'Mor unless you'd rather her tell James all her problems and have him go beat the crap outta Charles. I must admit, I think Mor is a really boring character but he is sincere and such a sweetheart. For the most part, I enjoy his scenes with Fah more than when he's with Prae. LOL. Sorry I just had to express those thoughts out loud.

I truly sympathize with both. Charles has true love and doesn't even care for any other girls. I mean he could've met plenty of women when he was in the US and could've regarded Nangfah as just a childhood love or something but no. He sticks to his feelings and is determined to find her. Fahlada on the other hand is going to feel like this guy is playing around with her mind even though deep down, she also has feelings for him. People may think she's stubborn and annoying when she starts repelling against Charles but if you were to think realistically, the way she reacts is totally normal. This may sound like a foolish thought but I'm hoping that the directors will make them fall in love again. I don't want Charles to just love her just because she was his Nangfah but I want him to accept her as "Fahlada" because we're unsure if she even gains all her memories towards the ending. I know in the novel he wanted to revenge her but to me, it was more like he grew to love her more than ever. Eh, we'll see.

Responding to one of the earlier comments, I absolutely agree! I tried imagining say, KA acting out to this lakorn and despite that they're both great actors, they don't have the youthfulness and innocence to play these characters. I say YADECH aren't just acting but they are Saichon/Charles and Nangfah/Fahalada. You know someone's a good actor/actress when they're able to capture every aspect of that character naturally and leave a memorable impression in the viewers mind that they're the perfect candidate to act in that role.

OHH Channel 3 SUCKS at editing, seriously. Did they not plan all of this before reducing airing time? They played the same preview twice after ep 8 and 9. It makes you think all of those scenes will be happening the following epsiodes but really, it's not. LOL SMH! :whatever:

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg

Epic Scene. Charles reaction is priceless.. Fah's powerful uppercut

I love how he was dragging Fah so protective and caring and how he obviously took Fah's side.. and everybody's reaction about Charles action.​

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I dreamed Nadech and I sang a duet to Jetset'er's version of "Proong Nee Mai Sai." It felt so real :crush:

Chubbycheeks...I too looooove the relationship between P'mor and Fah. It's like brother/sister love. Saichon's love for Nangfah was not puppy love. She is his one and only true love.

That quick flashback that Fah had when they kinda bumped heads had me all teary again :teary: I miss Nangfah and Saichon MAK MAAAAAK!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Chai ka! Saichon rak Nangfah/Fahlada kon diew :)

lol, at your dream. i loveeee that song! Come to think of it, Prong Nee Mai Sai also matches GRGR as well, even more so than Rak Pathiharn (or maybe i'm judging too early haha). I'm glad that we see chemistry between Yaya and Pope as well. She actually has chemistry with all of the cast including the servants, James, Tongtai (I think that's his name LOL, Woot's character), Prae etc etc.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
555, I SOO loved today's episode. I was looking forward to that punching scene since the preview from last week and of course I laughed so much. I guess the directors are having Plenrtha and Pisamai play the comical route. Usually, I much prefer n'rais who are just straight up mean and not trying too hard to be funny at the same time. As of now, I'm totally not digging their characters. Hopefully Sahat helps to add some spice because he's super funny. Btw is it just me but Boy looks really different in here? He looks younger and more laid back. I think I like his appearance in Gae Roy Rak better which to me was more sophisticated and mature.

I swear, my heart is melting whenever Charles and Fahlada exchange looks. How can Fahlada resist him when he's just oh so charming. Now I can't help but feel bad for Charles because he's so determined that he can help her retrive her memories but later the misunderstandings will just crush his hopes of being with his wifey.

A few fays ago I was reading around different forums and ppl were complaining about how they're not liking Fah and how she acts aorund Mor. I guess I'm the only one who enjoys their playful interactions. Later on the story, it makes perfect sense as to why she cares so much for him because in the past 10 years, she's regarded him as her older brother and close family member. When Charles always molests her and all, who is she turn to for help and guidance? DUH obviously P'Mor unless you'd rather her tell James all her problems and have him go beat the crap outta Charles. I must admit, I think Mor is a really boring character but he is sincere and such a sweetheart. For the most part, I enjoy his scenes with Fah more than when he's with Prae. LOL. Sorry I just had to express those thoughts out loud.

I truly sympathize with both. Charles has true love and doesn't even care for any other girls. I mean he could've met plenty of women when he was in the US and could've regarded Nangfah as just a childhood love or something but no. He sticks to his feelings and is determined to find her. Fahlada on the other hand is going to feel like this guy is playing around with her mind even though deep down, she also has feelings for him. People may think she's stubborn and annoying when she starts repelling against Charles but if you were to think realistically, the way she reacts is totally normal. This may sound like a foolish thought but I'm hoping that the directors will make them fall in love again. I don't want Charles to just love her just because she was his Nangfah but I want him to accept her as "Fahlada" because we're unsure if she even gains all her memories towards the ending. I know in the novel he wanted to revenge her but to me, it was more like he grew to love her more than ever. Eh, we'll see.

Responding to one of the earlier comments, I absolutely agree! I tried imagining say, KA acting out to this lakorn and despite that they're both great actors, they don't have the youthfulness and innocence to play these characters. I say YADECH aren't just acting but they are Saichon/Charles and Nangfah/Fahalada. You know someone's a good actor/actress when they're able to capture every aspect of that character naturally and leave a memorable impression in the viewers mind that they're the perfect candidate to act in that role.

OHH Channel 3 SUCKS at editing, seriously. Did they not plan all of this before reducing airing time? They played the same preview twice after ep 8 and 9. It makes you think all of those scenes will be happening the following epsiodes but really, it's not. LOL SMH! :whatever:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with everything you have said including the relationship of Fah and p Mor ! She sees him as a part of her family and looks up to him like a sister to her big brother!!! I really enjoy their interactions . She often manipulate him to get what she want and he always give in!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Ooooh!! I mean Yasa kill lost!! Sorry, autocorrect knows only Yaya.

LOL...You're so funny! Sometimes when I'm skimming through some of the comments about Yasa, I thought it was spelled Yaya too. Haha..
I can't wait till next Friday. I really hate this 1 hr airing. For anybody that have read the spoilers or novel, is everything going accordingly to the novel/spoilers? I really want to see the part where Nadech was carrying Yaya and she was saying something along the line of "from now on, well never be apart". I hope it isn't just one of Nadech's dream. Oh yeah and I have to say I really like how they made Charle's character know that his NangFah had went through some tough times and regain all of her memories back b/c at first I thought he was going to think that she pretended she didn't know but I am so glad that he had find out what happened to her first before misunderstanding her. He is smart right now. Hopefully he won't get stupid later but I have a feeling he will.