[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
SPOILER ALERT- don't read!! below

judging from this image ... something bad is going to happen to fahlada... :mellow:
you can see theres blood on charles shirt.. and everyone is crying :teary: maybe it will be a bad ending after all - can someone read the novel and tell me what happens in the ending??? the suspense is killing me!! i need to now that it's going to end great...
:cry1: saichon <3 nangfah
in the book, the ending is happy ... she does almost die but comes back to life. the blood is probably from when Fah was rescued and on death's door.

thats what the book says but i dont know how the ending for the lakorn will be ... someone show me how to do that spoiler thing that blocks it off from others who dont want to see it :( please??

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Cooking the Game...

Not the best part, but the hottest part for me.. Leaving the Game scene with buttons off... Just Plain Sexiness....

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol the maid's reaction when she saw him leave Fah's house :) it was hilarious and embarrassing for her... hahaha ...

oh! and he keep buttoning up his shirt... except i never see it buttoned at all o_O i just might've been staring a lil too long and too hard. :woot:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to come in here and support YADECH they are doing a great job! I have spazzing at LoveFia's blog but now I am back on the thread to support all of us who want to kill Yasa and beat up Prae (evil ass sister!); I totally agree with all you in here...the ending better be good if not I will be steaming...I haven't been this invested in a lakorn since JLR...will be back after I make dinner for the family!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Just wanted to come in here and support YADECH they are doing a great job! I have spazzing at LoveFia's blog but now I am back on the thread to support all of us who want to kill Yasa and beat up Prae (evil ass sister!); I totally agree with all you in here...the ending better be good if not I will be steaming...I haven't been this invested in a lakorn since JLR...will be back after I make dinner for the family!
i am willing to create a 'KILL YASA & PRAE CLUB' evil incarnates the both of them!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: Poor Fah...I feel so bad for her. That scene with her and P'mor where said she's dirty...I couldn't stop crying for her.

Prae and Charles :vomit:

:arrg: :arrg: :arrg: Prae. Yasa gets on my last nerves, but my hatred is all towards Prae.

Charles totally went 360 on us.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I thought the r/willing scene was fairly appropriate for the two of them. They can be intimate without an r-scene.

Fah better not die at the end...OMG! My world will be torn. After all that poor girl's gone through, if the director kills her off, I'm going after the director :ninja:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I thought the r/willing scene was fairly appropriate for the two of them. They can be intimate without an r-scene.

Fah better not die at the end...OMG! My world will be torn. After all that poor girl's gone through, if the director kills her off, I'm going after the director :ninja:
pretty sure the director loves Yaya too much to kill her off. and yes, the scene with the dream man leading to the willingness... nothing inappropriate was shown. it was actually cutely done!! :)

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
you know what i'm piss about? charles has a godd*mn telescope. i, for real, thought he was going to be a better stalker and peeping tom...put the telescope to better use, you know? a bit dissapointed. regardless of my urges for charles to be more perverted, since big, i haven't love anyone's brows as much as nadechs. when they were in furrow, i was scared! grgr is moving so fast, love it love it!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
you know what i'm piss about? charles has a godd*mn telescope. i, for real, thought he was going to be a better stalker and peeping tom...put the telescope to better use, you know? a bit dissapointed. regardless of my urges for charles to be more perverted, since big, i haven't love anyone's brows as much as nadechs. when they were in furrow, i was scared! grgr is moving so fast, love it love it!!!
:coverlaf: I forgot about the telescope. Charles is probably thinking, why use the telescope when he can just sneak right over to her bedroom and see it up close and personal.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
EP 12 ANOTHER EPIC!

Vote. Which moment of evil Charles is the hottest?

All GIFS made by me. Every one is welcome to take them as signature or whatever :)
Oh my...when watching the r scene, I was too caught up in the emotions that I didn't even notice Charles kinda picked up Fah when he forced kissed her. So :spicy:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to barry.ya and tagged

Well looks like we are back to the age of thumb kisses. They real kissed once so they might as well keep all of em real. But i guess considering her age and ch3 now being kind of conservative.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg....no words! Wait actually I do have some words.

1. I want to kill prae and yasa!
2. I can't believe the GAME RAI has started!
3. I feel so bad from fah!

Gosh I seriously thought I wasn't going to be crying anymore because game rai has started but I was wrong! Why why why, I'm still holding a bucket of tears. Gosh I can't stop crying, it hurts so much! Ahhhhh someone please help me! Get crescendo song away from me because I can't stand it anymore! Breath in breath out!!!

Feeling so much better because after watching todays episode, I just have to go back a watch my nangfah Kong saichon! I need it badly cause it will recover for today's episode! I'm at min island right now with siachon and nangfah and it feels so good being here!

Overall I think yaya and nadech played there role very good! I don't think I can see anyone else in saichon/Charles or nangfah/fahlada role! I'm so happy my yadech are in it!

And I hope I hope I hope next episode will not make me feel like this again! Cause from the preview it seems like it has lots of good scene in it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Prae is doing an awesome job at making us hate her. I think she should stick to N'rai roles.

Why does epi 12 have to end up with Charles' hotness? It's gonna be another long week before we get to see what's going to go down.