[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech for sure likes Yaya. Everything he says about her is something that hints his feelings for her. While Yaya on the other hand doesn't seem to show anything other than seeing him as an older brother. But things are subject to change in the future.

yurieun

sarNie Egg
SO here is something I found while i was reading the Chat box on yadech.com!!!!

So someone said a lady at pantip with exclusive interview with nadech... ask what would Nadech compared Yaya to... he said he doesn't want to compared her to anything""because to him, Yaya is Yaya... cuz Boy compared Margie to musics that knows his heart so they know each other's move in every scene"
"he also said if this wasn't yaya, he wouldn't know how to act it out and he wouldn't know if it come out good for viewers."
"I'm not tired of her. She's a cute girl and sometimes she's spunky. I am happy teasing her na especially when I get to tease her speaking in e-san"or mid thai that she doesn't know. I will go crazy. The more I see her make a fool of herself, the more I like it. I don't know what's wrong with me."

dude if this is true im so in heaven cuz nadech LOVES yaya!!!!!! :dude: :woot: :clap: :bravo: :clap2: :yahoo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
BTW ALL OF THIS CAME FROM SHAMPOO AT YADECH.COM!!!!!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Just one thing I'm wondering about- I'm confused and a bit disappointed with the R/willing scene. I understand it can't be too over the top and I'm fine with that. But there was so little of it and we didn't even see them get to the room. Is it really because of their ages? I'm not familiar with Thai entertainment industry so much, but I thought age was not a factor? I mean, I remember Kob Suvanant had so many R scenes in her lakorns when she was just as young as Yaya. Is it because Channel 3 is more conservative than Channel 7? Or are lakorns more conservative now than they were before?
:lmao2: :thumbup: this. is. so. true. if I'm not mistaken, Kob was about at the same age with Yaya or even younger!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the rawrs and willings are more conservative now since times have changed. Back then nothing was overly conservative. When Kob was Yaya's age she did a lot of scenes that now adays would look daring. Especially her lakorns with Num and Pete.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg those pictures of yaya and nadech made my day... Especially Charles lifting up fah with a sweat- hahaha!!! Another one is when Charles pin fah against the wall and giving that smirk face of his... I'm so obsess with this drama that I sneak to take a 5 minutes break just to read what u guys r saying lol!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I forgot to say... I know this is lakorn and n'ek and p'ek get together but in fah point of view it like she met the devil in both yasa and Charles eventhough Charles is her soulmate.. Let just say she had one Hella of a day hearing lies from prae about yasa being her husband and then a willing with Charles and much more later on, so she is so innocent and a victim but we the audience know the truth while her character don't!!! Although as a viewer I'm enjoying every bit of this lakorn...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Chenling!!! I forgot to say "hi" again! I'm so glad your back. I am well, na.

Baown Prisna!!!

Before he went to the hospital, I found it completly sexy how he threw his phone over to the passenger seat.

The walk out scene is ULTIMATE HOTNESS GALORE. It wasn't just walking, it was shirt opened & buttoning at the same time. AI had a complete meltdown when he chucked the vases! The shot of him looking over his destruction was beautiful.

The ending scene was CLASSIC & EPIC. He looked gorgeous sitting there. My heart fluttered...

Nadech...*sigh*...WOW...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
EP 12 ANOTHER EPIC!

Vote. Which moment of evil Charles is the hottest?

All GIFS made by me. Every one is welcome to take them as signature or whatever :)

OMFG!!! i almost had a heartattack when i saw this!!!! sorry i can't vote, i can't choose sides..... i love it all :) :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kob was about 15 or 16 when she did Dow Pra sook with num, so younger!!! That was a long lakorn but great one that is irreplaceable!!!
Yes! And that R scene was very intense. He was on top of her and was very aggressive. They even showed his legs wrapping hers LOL!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LMAO U GUYS !!!

Will u still be in your proper minds if Nadech were on top of Yaya and being aggrassive?

Be thankful that they didn't do anything extreme :coverlaf:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO U GUYS !!!

Will u still be in your proper minds if Nadech were on top of Yaya and being aggrassive?

Be thankful that they didn't do anything extreme :coverlaf:
if that happened I wouldn't be able to sleep for maybe more than a week. :cheer: :yahoo: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :wub:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg those pictures of yaya and nadech made my day... Especially Charles lifting up fah with a sweat- hahaha!!! Another one is when Charles pin fah against the wall and giving that smirk face of his... I'm so obsess with this drama that I sneak to take a 5 minutes break just to read what u guys r saying lol!!!
Me to! When I'm at work I would take a 5 minute bathroom break and read everyone's comment! Lol...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Love his face na. He can't hide well. LOL.

I've heard Nadech sing that song before. I think I posted it like 2 weeks ago. Here it is again because his voice is just sooooo dreamy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af0jaTxlNpg&feature=channel_video_title

Nadech is so handsome in lakorn but he looks so dorky and cute here. He's such a talented guy. He has everything from looks to talents.