[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

EYE-SEX

cr: as tagged
LMAO. So true! Just kiss already~~~ this is totally driving me crazy.
I can't even watch the full ep.14. Just spazzing over these photos.
I did stop at the morning after when he tries to kiss her..... I'll leave it to my imagination for one more night. hehehe

Thanks for the warnings. I am saving my heart from breaking today. I don't want to know, I don't want to see.... I am going to stay over in Amphawa for one more night.....

Love these screen-caps. Nadech's lips are the most kissable in this whole wide wide world. :wub:
~ and every time he caress Fah's face/cheek - I just melt into puddles.

cr: Gi Libertad at NadechYaya.com Fb

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
tomorrow ep 15 look good. can't wait to see Nang Fah remembers Saichon. what will she do when she gets her memory back and know that Charles going to marry her sister. hope the wedding of Prae and Charles not going to happen. Prae is getting crazier now. don't like her at all jealous of her own sister.
AAHHH! He can't marry her! He's still marry to Nangfah! Lol!
Don't like Prae either. I even like Ta better than Prae.

I know Prae's had a rough childhood, growing up, etc...but that's no excuse for her being how she is. She chose to be that way. She grew up being successful and has a great man. Yet she can't even see what she has. She's self center. It's kinda like she's not even grateful that she was adopted into a family. blah, blah, blah. Okay enough about Prae.

Sahat is so funny! I kinda wish Sahat and Ta had more scenes together (without Ta's mom). It'd be cute. I think Ken P. and Boy kinda look alike.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
oh, one more thing to share that made me laughed so loud as i was reading the spicy thread that kizukami shared. crazy viewers at pantip caught our richie rich charles being cheap. he brought a 40% off dress for fah.
You know I saw that too!:lolyup: But if you pay attention, that dress was the only dress! The dresses behind it were different. It was kinda like the crew people had that dress picked out already for Yaya. They just needed to put it on a hanger and make it seem like it's a store product. Cuz it didn't have no price tag attached. LOL! They could have taken out that sign though. :thumbdown:

We'll just assume the dress was very expensive and even with 40% off, it's still expensive! :wink:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ah such a beautiful song! So reflecting Nadech's feeling towards Yaya (I'm still hoping here, that there's might even a tiniest chance between them :heart: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57UdNi1-HtU&feature=feedu

New video coming up!

That Taleoy guy is so funny, keep singing with his iphone, as if he was in MV or something and they keep comparing him and nadech! LOL
Oh how I miss Taeloy!!! He was sooo hilarious! Him and his sillyness: "nangfah jaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol at this rate, it is gonna be sold out very soon

but do check this website

http://www.ethaicd.com/

I got my GRGR premium magazine there

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i cant get enough of yadech! they are super perfect together. this lakorn is giving me such butterflies every time charles and fah get closed to each other