[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

@lakornkiki. Love the mv! Your doing really good at feeding us with some goodness sexy Charles( nadech)! Please keep them coming cause I sure love drooling all over nadech! Lol...

You know, this one is all your fault. hehehe. I was on my phone and saw your earlier comments about having so many pics of yadech. Then this song came on the radio in the car and I had to do the vid. I was spazzing while making the MV. He is just tooo d**n HOT!

cikna

sarNie Adult

cr: as seen on NadechYaya.com at facebook and as tagged
u r such a spoiler mama!! thanks. can't wait for new episodes this week. this has been not a really good week for me. so, me need yadech injection!

Dang it screw the young age thing. Just make her preggers already. If Kwan could play a pregnant person at age 17, Yaya can play a pregnant person at age 18.
hahaha!!! yeah, she's married in the lakorn, so why not??

what ep when Charles engage to Prae?
he got engaged to her? ok, part of his crazy vengeance plan.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone I wanna start spazzing out with u guys on Yadech. I have always been a Non-Thai, silent, Asiafuse reader but since I started with GRGR I had to let it out. I should be studying for my nursing entrance exam nextt week but instead I'm checking out Yadech. If I don't get into the RN program it's gonna be Yadech fault.... but I still will love u guys.

Sorry if I was going on n on but I'm a Asiafuse virgin
hahahaha!! no, worries. there are many more Asiafuse "virgins" in here. It's just that our minds are full of dirty thoughts! anyway, welcome to AF. i'm a non-thai too. i'm from malaysia. i've been watching thai dramas since 1995, when i was a school student and where I come from, one can get clear thai tv signals. have fun ok? :welcome1:

Grgr today!!! Can't wait.  just curios, anyone knows howmany times yadech have had real kisses since dja? Im bummed out that apparently they've got real ones for grgr but they've cut it out! 
they did?? is there any pictures?? anyways, their fake kisses are already messing around with our feeling, imagine if the kisses are real?? we'll definitely go lunatic! :wackonut:

calm down guy she is not preggo maybe he used the `` protection``lol good role model for the society
hahaha!!! that's so funny, becoming a role model. But it would definitely put the icing on the cake if fah is pregnant

Tinie

sarNie Egg
It upsets me that she's not pregnant. Technically they have slept together twice. Makes me feel like Charles is not (how do I say this...) "strong" enough. LOL! With Fah not being pregnant underestimates Charles and his ability! :whatever:
I agree with you!! C'mon Charles.. BE A MAN!! >_<

Kiki...do you want me to get a heart attack? Where can I get my very own Nadech?
I have one that will GIVE you Heart ATtack na! I was saving this for myself (some of the pics are the same, my favs, with the last one so I had it under private) but since you said heart-attack, I'll share it with you na. HOLD onto your breath! oh, no - I meant "BREATH, Ceda, Breath". hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
Listen to the words na. They are funny and VERY SEXY.
I tried hard to match the words with the pics (see "B.O.O.T.Y" lyrics with the pic. lol) - I had so much fun doing this. Hope this fix you up.

Some of the lyrics for OMG (this is by Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dogg)
I bet you wake up in the morning and you kiss yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you
You ain't a dime, you're a silver dollar (my fav. line in the song)
It'll be a crime, if I didn't holla
Take a second, hear me out
If you still don't get it, let me spell it out
O-M-G, you're so sexy

It's a really fun song. Turn it up HIGH and dance. Pretend Mr. Hot-stuff is with ya. lol. ok. better stop. too much teasing you na. don't die on me yet. you have to get married first. hehehe

jjinxx and Kenanne - I hope you like this one too. Can you tell I've gone off the cliff because of Charles's sexiness? I started off all romantic with "Talking to the Moon" and "LoveSong" and a week later I am at "Take Over Control" "Turn me on" and "OMG". LOL.... Charles, be good this week please. Save my sanity. muahhahaha

See you all angles later today. Can't sleep. Hoping Fah won't hurt Charles too much today~~~~~~

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
.... so, one of my supervisor saw me re-watching GRGR on my iphone today ... haha, luckily for me :) he was a cool one and just whips out his phone and showed me what he was watching... muahahaha

i hope i get that supervisor again :D so i can re-watch today's episode at work! yeeeeeeeee

shengvang

sarNie Adult
You know, this one is all your fault. hehehe. I was on my phone and saw your earlier comments about having so many pics of yadech. Then this song came on the radio in the car and I had to do the vid. I was spazzing while making the MV. He is just tooo d**n HOT!
Hahahaha. Lakornkiki you are too funny! I'm glad to be at fault because I can't help myself. Nadech is like a drug that when it gets to you, you would die just to get more. Lol..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I have one that will GIVE you Heart ATtack na! I was saving this for myself (some of the pics are the same, my favs, with the last one so I had it under private) but since you said heart-attack, I'll share it with you na. HOLD onto your breath! oh, no - I meant "BREATH, Ceda, Breath". hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
Listen to the words na. They are funny and VERY SEXY.
I tried hard to match the words with the pics (see "B.O.O.T.Y" lyrics with the pic. lol) - I had so much fun doing this. Hope this fix you up.

Some of the lyrics for OMG (this is by Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dogg)
I bet you wake up in the morning and you kiss yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you
You ain't a dime, you're a silver dollar (my fav. line in the song)
It'll be a crime, if I didn't holla
Take a second, hear me out
If you still don't get it, let me spell it out
O-M-G, you're so sexy

It's a really fun song. Turn it up HIGH and dance. Pretend Mr. Hot-stuff is with ya. lol. ok. better stop. too much teasing you na. don't die on me yet. you have to get married first. hehehe

jjinxx and Kenanne - I hope you like this one too. Can you tell I've gone off the cliff because of Charles's sexiness? I started off all romantic with "Talking to the Moon" and "LoveSong" and a week later I am at "Take Over Control" "Turn me on" and "OMG". LOL.... Charles, be good this week please. Save my sanity. muahhahaha

See you all angles later today. Can't sleep. Hoping Fah won't hurt Charles too much today~~~~~~
Omg. HEART ATTACK! Lakornkiki you need to stop bacause if you don't stop you're gonna have to take me to the hospital (ICU). LOL... NICE ONE! You really know how to satisfied us with all of your mv. Hahaha. Thanks na ja!

I'm so jealous that I wont be watching today episode until later on tonight, after work! Sucks.

Everyone please share you thought because I will be at work and is day dreaming about grgr! I know for sure I will be taking lots of bathroom break just to read everyone comment on today's episode. Lol...

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
LOOK WHOS BACK!! :)

sorry for the blurry oversized photo...
i was too busy spazzing over the fact that SHES BACK!! and looks like theres gonna be a cute story like with james :dance1:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charles is very mean in today's episode.

I do not care for the part where he announced to the press that he and Prae are getting married.

I felt very bad for Fahlada even her own sister didn't believe her.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Don't know if I can bare to watch this weekend episodes especially with all the misunderstandings... But can't wait for Mami to meet Charles and fah and to see their reaction to one another.

Murni

sarNie Egg
Worst ep ever!! No sweet moment between Yadech.. dont want to watch this!! I want the sweet love only not the hatred!!!