[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
After watching the ep19 preview over and over and analysing with my friend we both think the bullet was aimed at Saichon/Charles and Nang Fah/Fahlada saved his life (Reason why he has blood on his shirt) Prae was nowhere near the bullet she was safe in P'mors arms and if someone saved your life you wouldn't immediately get up and hold onto P'mor while your sister is lying there.
OMG!!! U might be right??? If it plays out like that Yasa is pointing his gun at Charles then perhaps Fah has a flashback to the time Saichon was beat up and almost killed by Yasa... Then bits and pieces of her memory comes back, and after seeing the flashback, she calls out Saichon's name and runs toward him and take the bullet for him. If it played out that way then it would be better than fah taking the bullet for prae.

It feels as if prae is not gonna get any punishment except for being remorseful and coming to the conclusion that what she did was unacceptable, sucks!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Okay, at first I only planned to comment about this lakorn when it ends but I guess I can't refrain myself now.

Is anyone a little confused about Prae? Clearly she doesn't love Charles at all. She's only lusting over him because he's superior in looks and is from a rich wealthy family which every typical girl would tend to love. However, I feel like I don't see any reasoning from her character to act this bizzare. The man already admitted that he's the poor islander that she once insulted and look down on and he's really not born with the perfect life yet she still refuses to accept the truth. I don't get why she's so desperate. I can only assume that NOW, she just wants Charles to be her husband simply because he loves Fah and whatever belongs to Fah, she must have it. I personally think it would have been better if we got some more insights about her character aside from her oh so pitiful story about her childhood. LOL. I feel like as a viewer, I need a better understanding about her character and understand her true intentions. Really, I don't get why she's so shameless and why she MUST have Charles as her husband and truthfully, she had this idea planned in her little head even before Fah came into the picture. If someone has a different interpretation, please share with me because I'd love to hear other thoughts.

Okay here goes the list of rants. First off, I don't like how this lakorn is being directed. They wastsed so much screen time showing how manipulative Prae is when we already know how crazy she can be. For instance the scenes where she takes his phone and switches the sim cards so she'll get Fah's text msg, LOL. We don't need additional scenes to see that she wants Charles badly. Instead they could've used that time to show exactly why she does the things she does and what her motivation really is. But most importantly, that time could've belonged to Charles and Fah to help further develop their love. All I sense right now is the potential of strong love from Fah to Charles but even now at episode 18, it hasn't developed to be anything stronger than that. She definitely likes him and after the hospital scene, she likes him even more but love and like are two different things and I'm not sensing very strong emotions from Fah's character. Her eyes pretty much does all the talking about her affections for him.

Secondly, I don't like how they made Fah's character too weak, too blinded by love and too stubborn to accept reality. At first, I thought yes Fah will be my type of N'ek because she appeared so spunky and adorable yet strong and ambitous. As the story progresses, I can't help but feel a little annoyed. I understand that she's a kind hearted person who places great importance and value on her family but to the point where she can't differentiate between good and bad and is always being a victim to Prae's evil schemes? Come on! Yes we need some of this spice or else there wouldn't be a lakorn but that's just too much.

I also feel that they focus too much on Mor and Fah together. I'm guessing that the directors and purposely trying to show that they're extremely comfortable with one another or else Charles wouldn't get so jealous but again, too much unecessary hugging moments. Heck, I saw at least 10 comments on youtube saying they ship Mor and Fah together. LMFAO!

In today's epiosde, I was dissapointed in how the producer chose to have Fah react to Mami when she claimed that Fah was Nangfah whom she knew from Koh Min. Clearly Fah can put two and two together and realize that perhaps she is the girl who Charles said he loves. However, she chooses to push that truth aside all because she cares more about her sister. *sighs* I can't help but feel even more pity for Charles. He can do possibly anything for her but can she do anything for him? NO. She can't even let go of her sister for one second of her life just for Charles sake. I won't spoil you guys on the last episodes but once next weekend kicks in, you'll all understand why I'm saying this.

Another thing I'm not liking is the inconsistency of the storyline and characters. I totally LOL in today's eps because everyone all sudden became so smart and they had the right flashbacks at the right moments to help them realize that Prae is a bad person. She already told Charles that Fah had a husband from Koh Min but when Charles yelled at her and told the truth once more, she played the stupid move. The dialogue there was just LOL.

Okay enough with the rants, I can now compliment on how well Nadech and Yaya are doing. Lately I notice that everyone is praising Nadech and kinda leaving Yaya out of the picture so I guess I'll give my two cents. I personally think both are giving solid performances. Their emotions are raw and natural and nevermind their chemistry is explosive just like in their previous work DJA. I feel like out of the countless number of lakorns I've watched throughout the years, Yadech is the ONLY couple who can have oh so much chemistry with just little eye contact. Their acting is just beyond my expectations. When the city scenes started, I observed that Yaya needed to work on her crying scenes but as of now, I already see improvement. I admire actors/actress who learn to improve themselves because it shows that they care to make a difference and want to satisfy the viwers. The leap from DJA to GRGR is just wowerz! I feel like both have become even more professional with their acting so despite all the flaws of GRGR, I must thank the lakorn for granting me a chance to watch my beloved couple. I'm so proud of them. It's nice to just sit back and watch these newbies grow.

Last note, I wanted to say thank you to the members who wrote Nadech a birthday message in the book that our members at Yadech.com have compiled together. Nadech will be so happy to read all the comments.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't think they remove it.It might show up in ep 19. Usually its like that.. If you noticed some of the preview only aired the next 2 ep.. so I don't think it will be cut short.. It will aired next week
hmm..you may be right, but i just wonder if how they gonna do it. after all, if the new lakorn is airing on the 16th, then that means it ended then, so it will be interesting how they put it in. i hope they don't end it then though. maybe stick around for at least two episode so we won't feel rushed.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't usually do this, but after reading chubby's rant's, here's my intake/reply to her.

Okay, at first I only planned to comment about this lakorn when it ends but I guess I can't refrain myself now.

Is anyone a little confused about Prae? Clearly she doesn't love Charles at all. She's only lusting over him because he's superior in looks and is from a rich wealthy family which every typical girl would tend to love. However, I feel like I don't see any reasoning from her character to act this bizzare. The man already admitted that he's the poor islander that she once insulted and look down on and he's really not born with the perfect life yet she still refuses to accept the truth. I don't get why she's so desperate. I can only assume that NOW, she just wants Charles to be her husband simply because he loves Fah and whatever belongs to Fah, she must have it. I personally think it would have been better if we got some more insights about her character aside from her oh so pitiful story about her childhood. LOL. I feel like as a viewer, I need a better understanding about her character and understand her true intentions. Really, I don't get why she's so shameless and why she MUST have Charles as her husband and truthfully, she had this idea planned in her little head even before Fah came into the picture. If someone has a different interpretation, please share with me because I'd love to hear other thoughts.
I just want to mention that it must be a matter of pride, especially of herself. To make matter worst, she exhibited a narcissistic personality. With these two combine, it makes her do bizarre things where most people would just simply let go. Unfortunately, narcissist only think about themselves and what they want. Anything they want, they get it, no matter what it takes. and if you stand in their way, you'll become their most hatred enemy, no matter who they are. It's not in their nature to let other get away with putting them down. they have to feel in control. To prae, charles is what she wants. it doesn't even matter what HE wants or feel, mush less other people. When the truth comes out, she cannot let it go because now she feel that she is losing the upper hand. So in her heart, she wants to get even. How? Well, simple, if she can't have him, no one else can. So for now, she's playing the desperate role so that at least she'll be able to settle with having in the upper hand. like you mention, it's NOT because loves him, it's now because want to win and to be in control.

this is my analysis because i watch alot of true crime tv, especially a show called Deadly Women, where it analysis why women kill, and most of them i noticed it due to their narcissistic nature, in which we see alot in N'rai of Thai Lakorns.

Okay here goes the list of rants. First off, I don't like how this lakorn is being directed. They wastsed so much screen time showing how manipulative Prae is when we already know how crazy she can be. For instance the scenes where she takes his phone and switches the sim cards so she'll get Fah's text msg, LOL. We don't need additional scenes to see that she wants Charles bdaly. Instead they could've used that time to show exactly why she does the things she does and what her motivation really is. But most importantly, that time could've belonged to Charles and Fah to help further develop their love. All I sense right now is the potential of strong love from Fah to Charles but even now at episode 18, it hasn't developed to be anything stronger than that. She definitely likes him and after the hospital scene, she likes him even more but love and like are two different things and I'm not sensing very strong emotions from Fah's character. Her eyes pretty much does all the talking about her affections for him.
I second you on this. however, i guess they're trying to get everything together since it's ending soon.

Secondly, I don't like how they made Fah's character too weak, too blinded by love and too stubborn to accept reality. At first, I thought yes Fah will be my type of N'ek because she appeared so spunky and adorable yet strong and ambitous. As the story progresses, I can't help but feel a little annoyed. I understand that she's a kind hearted person who places great importance and value on her family but to the point where she can't differentiate between good and bad and is always being a victim to Prae's evil schemes? Come on! Yes we need some of this spice or else there wouldn't be a lakorn but that's just too much.
If you noticed, almost all N'ek are like that. I think it has to do with the usual expectation of a conservative audience where a true lady expresses these type of character no matter in what type of situation they are in. I'm sorry if somebody might take offense at that, but it's really what i noticed. However, in reality, most people wouldn't even be able to do half of what these girls do in these lakorns, much less forgive so easily. I know i wouldn't stand around and let some bitch slap me just because she's my sister although she's obviously in the wrong. Nor will i forgive someone so easily for trying to steal the love of my life away from me and abuses my trust. In real life, it takes times and effort to forgive, much less to trust that person again. So they're just doing the same thing other director/scriptwriter been doing for all other lakorns. To them, I don't think they really have any choice because it seem to work with the audience, so they do it. but i have hope that there are changes as I noticed that more and more n'eks are starting to exhibit stronger characters.

I also feel that they focus too much on Mor and Fah together. I'm guessing that the directors and purposely trying to show that they're extremely comfortable with one another or else Charles wouldn't get so jealous but again, too much unecessary hugging moments. Heck, I saw at least 10 comments on youtube saying they ship Mor and Fah together. LMFAO!
I agree with you on this one, but as a girl myself, i can understand why they did that. after all, in Fah's mind, Mor is the only character who's been her friend and support all this time when. Her sister is suddenly a stranger, and this man she never met (in her mind) is turning her world upside down, and no one else is there. It's the only natural thing to do. also, it's probably because she care for him a brother and most people tend to turn to their brother when they're down.

In today's epiosde, I was dissapointed in how the producer chose to have Fah react to Mami when she claimed that Fah was Nangfah whom she knew from Koh Min. Clearly Fah can put two and two together and realize that perhaps she is the girl who Charles said he loves. However, she chooses to push that truth aside all because she cares more about her sister. *sighs* I can't help but feel even more pity for Charles. He can do possibly anything for her but can she do anything for him? NO. She can't even let go of her sister for once second of her life just for Charles sake. I won't spoil you guys on the last episodes but once next weekend kicks in, you'll all understand why I'm saying this.
I don't blame yaya here. I would probably think the same thing. lol. If you think about it from her view, wouldn't think something was up also. Besides, i don't think yaya really cares about the time period where she lost her memory. In fact, i think she put it out of her mind altogether. So it's natural that she would think badly of Charles, especially with how much he's putting her world in a turmoil. So in her mind, it's not above him to plot that. also , i think fah feels that it's easier to trust her sister rather than sort through all the confusing/painful truth.

Another thing I'm not liking is the inconsistency of the storyline and characters. I totally LOL in today's eps because everyone all sudden became so smart and they had the right flashbacks at the right moments to help them realize that Prae is a bad person. She already told Charles that Fah had a husband from Koh Min but when Charles yelled at her and told the truth once more, she played the stupid move. The dialogue there was just LOL.
haha. i thought the same thing. I hope the novel was different, but then again, this is a lakorn. most characters (esp. p'ek, n'ek) are supposed to be 'stupid' or stay in the dark until the last few eps, lol.

Okay enough with the rants, I can now compliment on how well Nadech and Yaya are doing. Lately I notice that everyone is praising Nadech and kinda leaving Yaya out of the picture so I guess I'll give my two cents. I personally think both are giving solid performances. Their emotions are raw and natural and nevermind their chemistry is explosive just like in their previous work DJA. I feel like out of the countless number of lakorns I've watched throughout the years, Yadech is the ONLY couple who can have oh so much chemistry with just little eye contact. Their acting is just beyond my expectations. When the city scenes started, I observed that Yaya needed to work on her crying scenes but as of now, I already see improvement. I admire actors/actress who learn to improve themselves because it shows that they care to make a difference and want to satisfy the viwers. The leap from DJA to GRGR is just wowerz! I feel like both have become even more professional with their acting so despite all the flaws of GRGR, I must thank the lakorn for granting me a chance to watch my beloved couple. I'm so proud of them. It's nice to just sit back and watch these newbies grow.

Last note, I wanted to say thank you to the members who wrote Nadech a birthday message in the book that our members at Yadech.com have compiled together. Nadech will be so happy to read all the comments.
haha, for people noticing nadech a more than yaya is because his acting is genuine where as yaya has rooms for improvements. if i think about it, nadech comes really far with acting, especially since he hasn't been in the industry for long. i think what he really got working for his is his facial expressions. that plus a handsome face makes it hard for fans to resist. lol. :)

Anyway, that's my take so far on the series, even through i mostly skimmed through it. i can't wiat till it got dubb cause then i be able to make better judgement on character.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
@Chubbycheeks - beautifully said! This lakorn had so much potential, and if better directed, it could have make history. But sadly it falls short. The only saving grace is Yadech. It's their sizzling chemistry, comfort zone, and raw talents that keep us coming back for more. I hope to see them in another intense but better direct lakorn in the near future.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Lol should I wait till the lakorn end to do a BIG ass review or should I do it now??? hahahhahha I have soooooooooooooooooo much to say about GRGR!!!!

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
So what are you guys going to do when it all ends. I am going to miss them so much. I hope they come up in another big lakorn soon besides Toranee since the storyline is ok not as thrilling as this one. Nadech and Yaya are so adorable together I want them to remake Willy and Lalita movie the dessert one together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IN THE PREVIEW FAH CALLS CHARLES SAICHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just so happy to hear her voice say that name again! LOL it's like I'm Saichon or something. They made it look like Fah took the bullet for Charles...?

But oh gosh,

@Chubbycheeks, LOL Yaya is not being left in the dust. Imo, Charles' character overshadows EVERYONE, so I'm so focused on him and everything that has to do with him that I just can't help noticing Nadech's phenomenal acting. Of course, this lakorn would not be the same without the ever talented YAYA! That girl will always be spectcular. I think it says something that we can watch her as the spunky Jeed, and now as the weak n'ek without hating her. At least, I don't hate her, though sometimes I'm exasperated with her loyalty, but mostly she is able to make me pity her instead of throwing in the towel (The way I did with Khaohom).

You know, I just really have no energy to worry about Prae and her crazy weirdnesss. I suppose that's not what a good audience would do, to brush off the things I don't understand but holy goodness, Charles/Saichon, and Fah/Nangfah are just enough for my heart to throb and decipher over. I want to understand those TWO completely before moving on to Ms. Psycho.

Anyways: When Charles asked Fah if she loves him (I'm still behind) she HESITATED!! That was a giveaway. And that was one helluva INTENSE scene in the penthouse, Charles yelling the truth at Fah and Fah fighting the truth. That has got to be one of my favorite scenes, Yadech just exchanging such raw powerful emotions.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
So what are you guys going to do when it all ends. I am going to miss them so much. I hope they come up in another big lakorn soon besides Toranee since the storyline is ok not as thrilling as this one. Nadech and Yaya are so adorable together I want them to remake Willy and Lalita movie the dessert one together.
Ooooh, I love that lakorn. They would be so perfect for it!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Soriya for responding back. It's always nice to hear different opinions and I appreciates your analysis. Bottom line, Prae is crazy. I'm not satisfied with the ending she gets but ah it all goes to blame Lakorn Thai. Despite my hatred for this character, I have to admit that Mint Natwara is doing an exceptional job.

Regarding Fah's character, I said those comments earlier simply because in the original novel, her character wasn't this weak, well IMO at least. I guess I should really keep it in mind that there can only be so much reality in lakorns LOL.

I totally understand Fah and Mor's relationship. In fact, I even argued earlier when people thought Yaya and Pope's acting was unrealistic. However, at this point I feel like the story is just dragging and their scenes don't really help the story all that much. As I'm watching the lakorn, I'm making all these changes in my head and thinking this lakorn could be even more enjoyable than it already is if they eliminated/tweaked things. This lakorn really has potential to be a good lakorn but it lacks common sense knowledge, consistency, and depth. The acting however is the biggest highlight and main factor for anyone to keep on watching.

Nadech's acting is right on point. He's nailing every aspects of Charles/Saichon that I can't even pinpoint anything about him. Yaya needs only a little work on her crying and voice but other than that, she's got it all too. I don't think I've seen any other pair come off so strong in such an early point of their careers.

Thanks Moonchild! Non-yadech fans and haters will simply be annoyed of them pairing together but I too hope that they can collab in more works in the near future and hopefully with a better script. I think I've come to a conclusion that I don't like Lakorn Thai Production as much as I thought I did.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
OMG EP 18 was a loaded episode!!! I can't believe it will be ending so soon :( to address some of the comments about Charles being a jerk for wanting both sisters, he's just doing it because Fah pushed his buttons by claiming to be in love P'Mor. So he's just trying to get back at Fah, but really he has no intention of having anything with Prae. I agree its sick of him, but he really doesn't mean to make it happen, he's just threatening. I also agree there were too many unnecessary Fah and P'Mor scenes...I ended up skipping those pointless parts and I also found it irritating to watch Fah with P'Mor, something about them together and acting brotherly and sisterly irritate me LOL.

The funniest part for me is when Pare beats up Fah and Charles just carries Prae like a little doll...didn't realize how skinny Mint N was until that scene LOL. But the most heartbreaking scene was the very end where Nadech cried...OMG, this boy did not disappoint...i can see how much his crying skill has improve. I also have to praise Mint N, her rai skills (or ability to act evil) is gradually improving..she was kind of stiff at the beginning but now I can see that she's more into her role, and her acting is starting to appear more natural. I also agree that some of the editing were not to my satisfaction. Like the scene where Fah finally sees the face of the man in her dreams...I mean thats suppose to be an epic scene, I can't help but think about all the ways that scene could have been edited to be more epic: slow motion the part where he turns around, add in an epic shocking music, exaggerate the shock on Fah's face, etc... Just fell like the lakorn had so much potential but the editing did a poor job of displaying it in the best light possible. Its lakorn Thai, right? I thought they were supposed to be good. Not to mention the two or three times where you caught a cameramen at the edge of the screen, I mean come one, thats just poor work right there. Then there's also some awkward camera angles, and as someone mentioned, the lakorn lacked consistency, which i believe is not the story itself but its the editing that seems choppy. But I can't complain too much because I know there are even worst productions out there...but I am just disappointed because editing is such key to good quality. But other than that, I would still rank this lakorn very highly and am super sad that it ill end next week :( you know a lakorn is good when you don't want it to end.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Okay since so many people are speculating and curious, I'll let it out.

No, Fah doesn't take the bullet for Charles but she takes it for Prae. At the island she has many flashbacks and deja vu moments but she doesn't fully remember them. She requests for Charles to take her to all the places they've been to at Koh Min and pretty much do everything to help revive their past memories. Fah at this point has practically fallen in love with him all over again. She says that regardless if he's Saichon or Charles, she'll love him. Charles also tells her that he promises that he'll only bring happiness into her life. She's his first, last and only love. GREEEEEEEEEEDDD! They better keep all these lines in the lakorn or I'll be one mad viewer!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Okay since so many people are speculating and curious, I'll let it out.

No, Fah doesn't take the bullet for Charles but she takes it for Prae. At the island she has many flashbacks and deja vu moments but she doesn't fully remember them. She requests for Charles to take her to all the places they've been to at Koh Min and pretty much do everything to help revive their past memories. Fah at this point has practically fallen in love with him all over again. She says that regardless if he's Saichon or Charles, she'll love him. Charles also tells her that he promises that he'll only bring happiness into her life. She's his first, last and only love. GREEEEEEEEEEDDD! They better keep all these lines in the lakorn or I'll be one mad viewer!
haha, really? giving us these spoilers will make it impossible to withstand all the waiting!!! i want to see it now! haha. thanks for them nonetheless. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what I'll be doing after this lakorn ends. I'll have a major GRGR/Yadech withdrawal! My cure are probably to rewatch GRGR again, watch fanmade MV, visit this thread and Toranee thread! Of course, I'll be crying too from missing them so much!! :teary: :cry:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sorry na! I just don't want ppl to get too dissapointed but I also want to assure that there will be lots of Saichon & Fah moments. If they follow the dialogue from the summaries online (which they ususally do), it'll be super sweet. The things Saichon says to Fah is so heart melting. He gives in to her every will.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Alas we finally can put the puzzle together. Prae is weird, who the hell in their right mind would pressure a man to marry them to keep his true love safe. That is the stupidest plan ever. Prae isn't even that evil, she is just the most desperate biatch ever. Yet she is still one step ahead of everyone, i can't believe she got to Fah before Mor and Charles did, this is such a lakorn. Well at least a few good things happened, everyone is filled in on the missing information they need. Charles knows Fah honestly doesn't remember, Mor knows Fah and Prae aren't biological sisters, Mor knows Charles is Fah's husband, most of the bumps in this lakorn is smoothed out. All thats left is for Prae to become good, i wish they could just kill this chick off. She doesn't deserve to be good. I can't believe this lakorn is going to be over soon!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The hospital scene...made my heart quiver!
When they nearly kissed ... I melted...and then he tied her shirt for her and I freaking evaporated and went to heaven. Charles! I think the production team just redeemed themselves for any poor editing simply with that shirt-tying scene, which totally beat the steamy shirt-UNtying scene in my book!
The hospital sweetness re-energized me! This is the agonizing stretch to the finish line everyone!

I grew absolutely weak in the knees watching Fah's dream in ep.18 and their sweet little bed scene, Fah being gentle and Charles expressing such tenderness with such a loving voice...! I could almost believe they were Saichon and Nangfah back in their seashore hut again. It didn't help that TSD was playing the entire time. T-T taewada, Fah, he is TAEWADA for sure!

Okay...what I just said couldn't compare to my oh so pleasant surprise when Charles turned bach and hugged Fah to his chest, kissed the top of her head, pleaded "Wait for me" and gave that smacking forhead kiss. Literally shook my breath! Come on, if they don't win an award for this...well it doesn't matter because I'LL know who was the best. WOW.
Which makes me question...how the HALE could Fahlada still leave after that? lol and anyone else feel jealous of her hospital hair? Do they have hair salons in there too, for real?
My heart broke seeing Charles saying he's given up the game when Fah was already planning on running from him with P'Mor. Oh, how it hurts.