[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

rini01

sarNie Egg
i got one of my Filipino worker to watch it. LOL and he loves Crescendo's theme song!! :) he asked me to find the YT video with subtitles... i found the one with a Vietnamese subtitles for him as a joke because most of our other co-workers were Viet. LOL, but dude! i found vietsub GRGR youtube videos out there!! that's pretty cool :D
You know what we not only have Viet sub for the OST but we also sub the episode as well, it is currently up to ep 10. As a non Thai I watch ggrr raw when it air, again eng sub from Wishi and again Viet sub and you know what I'm still not bored with it. Sometimes I would go back and watch my fav scenes (I think I'm going crazy, I've never been so craze about anything like this before).We also have Viet site for discussion as well similar to here. Really we Viet are really so into lakorn over at that site also, but for me now no other lakorn like this one and DJA can make me like this crazy. The story line is a typical slap/kiss but I guess I hooked because of Yadech they just have great chemistry together.
Lokk just how cute they look together http://ng2.upanh.com/b1.s22.d4/1c33b552315692255fb262c2928a9a84_38698102.39211710150452176122451689732450.jpg
(I'm still learning how to post picture without the link, but have difficulty)

nikki1786

LizQuen
not finish... going to scan this as soon i am done INKING these... yup it's my anime version of TNNKK

previous:
my DJA anime version

my GRGR anime version

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtLRY0KMhE&feature=g-all&list=PL6702F41822046E30

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n-LTV6X3_w&feature=related

Anybody has seen this? It's an old clip though. Yet I already got major nose bleed here! Where's cutie Fai in DJA?

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning, angels!! Want to spazz and gaze at Charles hotness, but got go to work and make some money! But just wanted to say I'm so excited for tomorrow's ep! Excited and sad at the same time that our time with saichon/charles and nang fah/fahlada is coming to an end. Don't know what I will do without them or spazzing with you ladies. I just might have to do a grgr marathon and rewatch every eps!:)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtLRY0KMhE&feature=g-all&list=PL6702F41822046E30
Yaya has so much energy !!! They are so cute !!! One thing I am curious about is why Nadech and the host have such weird faces after Yaya said her wishes ???? Please someone help me understand ... :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished! hehe. I hope you like it na ka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LzLCummMY&context=C2bd94ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

ALL CHARLES AND HIS LITTLE SMIRKS :wub: - with extra modeling pics with glasses (as requested). I had fun doing it na. How could I not.? I had been staring at Nadech aka Charles' every move for the last 4 hours!
Kiki, kob khun mak mak mak kaa!! YOU made my day and my heart is smiling right now! :faint: Feels like I just died and gone to heaven! :cloud9: I looove it very much! I love the scenes and pictures you've selected. You've answered by prayer. Here's a **BIG HUG** from me!!! I will cherish it always because it is very special. I don't think I'll ever get enough of Nadech/Charles/Saichon. Keep it coming! The replay button will be going on overdrive!! Thanks again! You are such a sweetie!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
not finish... going to scan this as soon i am done INKING these... yup it's my anime version of TNNKK

previous:
my DJA anime version

my GRGR anime version
:thanks: :thumbsup: I love your drawings! I wish I could draw like that. Wow, we have so many talented people in here!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

:crush: :heart: :spin: :weee: :clap: :wub:
I love happy ending! This is such a sweet scene! What a beautiful couple! After all the obstacles they both endured, their love will be stronger than ever! Wish they would have some scenes with Charles as the thoughtful and loving father-to-be. He would take really good care of Fah showing lots of tenderness during her pregnancy. I want to see his expressions when his child is born. Later, see him play with his child. Also, I want to see him being an adoring and caring husband. Those scenes would be soooo sweet and cute! I know...this is only WISHFUL thinking! It's very rare to see a lakorn end like this because most of the time it's always so rushed! I want a more satisfying ending! The bottom line is, I want to see more of Nadech/Charles/Saichon and Yaya/Fahlada/Nangfah. I don't want this drama to end yet. :cry:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I love happy ending! This is such a sweet scene! What a beautiful couple! After all the obstacles they both endured, their love will be stronger than ever! Wish they would have some scenes with Charles as the thoughtful and loving father-to-be. He would take really good care of Fah showing lots of tenderness during her pregnacy. I want to see his expressions when his child is born. Later, see him play with his child. Also, I want to see him being a good and caring husband. Those scenes would be soooo sweet and cute! I know...this is only wishful thinking! The bottom line is, I want to see more of Nadech/Charles/Saichon. I don't want this drama to end yet. :cry:
Wow you're thinking even that far! But honestly, I want the same thing just like you wish for! Just want to see Fah and Charles make a little family together and nourish it with abundant and endless love

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I love happy ending! This is such a sweet scene! What a beautiful couple! After all the obstacles they both endured, their love will be stronger than ever! Wish they would have some scenes with Charles as the thoughtful and loving father-to-be. He would take really good care of Fah showing lots of tenderness during her pregnancy. I want to see his expressions when his child is born. Later, see him play with his child. Also, I want to see him being an adoring and caring husband. Those scenes would be soooo sweet and cute! I know...this is only WISHFUL thinking! It's very rare to see a lakorn end like this because most of the time it's always so rushed! I want a more satisfying ending! The bottom line is, I want to see more of Nadech/Charles/Saichon and Yaya/Fahlada/Nangfah. I don't want this drama to end yet. :cry:
Totally agree!!!! I wanna see their little Taeweda!! :)

Wow you're thinking even that far! But honestly, I want the same thing just like you wish for! Just want to see Fah and Charles make a little family together and nourish it with abundant and endless love
Same here!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
cr: nadechyaya.com

I thought this was SO FUNNY!!!
You go from "AWWWW" to "OOoOoooOO, damn"!
Haha ur reaction is just right. These 2 pics alone shows u how talented he is to portray the character buildup from the island guy to the rich world traveler. I thing this is why we all love GRGR so much because Yaya's and Nadech's acting is sooo good. U feel their happiness and sorrow.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Belle…those drawings are amazing! So talented!

Katelyn…seeing those happy ending spoilers make me want to see Fah carry his child too. That would be so sweet and romantic. He would be so good to her. I want to see an ending like “Oum Ruk” where they don’t have to show everything. Just flashes of their future. Hardly do we ever get a good ending in Thai dramas so I hope they don’t rush GRGR.