[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I love how Prae is humiliated in front of such a big and public audience. Now everybody knows how desperate she is for Charles and how he feels nothing for her in return. Although the audience is kind of a drawback too since whenever Charles says something that moves Fah, she looks up and sees Prae and then she tries to get away from Charles. Oh man, this is such a good episode, I wish I understood what they are talking about!!!!! I keep on replaying part 3, poor Charles and Fah but especially Charles.

^ yes. That public humiliation was much needed. Not feeling sorry for Prae because she did it to herself. I was so satisfied that Charles showed to everyone there who he really wants. Boy, did he show.

Ceda- take powder with you to touch up. This epi will def will make you cry na. My nose is still red.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I woke up and caught it LIVE...OMG...one of the best episodes ever. Saichon begging Fahlada on his knees...My heart...

THIS WAS an EPIC episode. Get ready with your box of tissues. :cry:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
hehe you guys having fun?? :) can't wait to spam this page we're doing a very good job aiming it to 300 pages don't you think angels??

KissKeepInTouch uploaded a clip today. lol. Maybe she is softening up for Yadech. :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF609w6c_z8&feature=channel_video_title
I have to say she does have one of the best quality on YT.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i just finished skimming through ep 19, but i was watching it with my little sister who have been patiently listening to all my ranting about this drama. but somehow she manage to see a different perspective than me. she brough up some things that i found interesting but reasonable. I'll paste down what my sister wrote to me from home. Lol. I'm at my office working and she's at home watching it too. (and yes, we like to write big sentences/paragraphs. :D)

"as i watched i felt that i'm watching completely two different stories in one.

the whole time, i felt that nangfah and fahlada is completely two different people and Charles is just searching for a woman that is already dead to him. don't get me wrong. i love this drama and like the couple but as i watched, that idea build on me. i guess i'm trying to say that nangfah and saichon is a couple that will probably never come back because as a person, the two of them are changed whether or not she regains her memories or not. Charles cannot go back to being Saichon as he been through all that pain and suffering and lost all innocence that makes us love him at the beginning. he is now an experience and seasoned man who seen the cruelty of the world. i have a hard time seeing fahlada becoming nangfah again because she is nothing but suspicious, hateful, and distrusts charles even though she cares for him, when nangfah would have trusted charles unconditionally and follow him to the end of the earth.

when we have our happy ending, i know i will cheer them on, but at the same time it will be for a different love story than that saichon and nangfah because i don't think they're be able to return to the person they had once been. Of course, despite all that, the love they share only grows stronger and they'll be able to overcoem anything that comes their way."

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
So embrassed .... I couldn't stand it so I pulled into Trader Joes parking lot and watch on my iPhone. Tears just won't stop falling.... My nose all runny.... my eyes all red. I was just catching my breath when this lady knocked on my car window to ask me if I am ok? (gonna hide now)
OMG! U're just too cute &funny! Lmao...u are "truely" a Saichon & Nang Fah fan :)

the whole time, i felt that nangfah and fahlada is completely two different people and Charles is just searching for a woman that is already dead to him. don't get me wrong. i love this drama and like the couple but as i watched, that idea build on me. i guess i'm trying to say that nangfah and saichon is a couple that will probably never come back because as a person, the two of them are changed whether or not she regains her memories or not. Charles cannot go back to being Saichon as he been through all that pain and suffering and lost all innocence that makes us love him at the beginning. he is now an experience and seasoned man who seen the cruelty of the world. i have a hard time seeing fahlada becoming nangfah again because she is nothing but suspicious, hateful, and distrusts charles even though she cares for him, when nangfah would have trusted charles unconditionally and follow him to the end of the earth.

when we have our happy ending, i know i will cheer them on, but at the same time it will be for a different love story than that saichon and nangfah because i don't think they're be able to return to the person they had once been. Of course, despite all that, the love they share only grows stronger and they'll be able to overcoem anything that comes their way."

I think that's why I am ok with where the story is going. Instead of Fah hitting her head and remembering everything again (typical lakorn story), the writers are making Fah falls for Charles. All the tender moments she thinks back to is Charles - not SaiChon. Makes sense because Charles is who she knows and she can't remember SaiChon. Only thing she remembers is from her dream and deja vu flash backs.

As much as I want Fah to remember their past as SaiChon and NangFah, I am content that Fah is falling in love with Charles. And as for Charles, he sees NangFah in Fahlada. I think he is sincerely happy to be with Fah - whether she is NangFah or Fahlada. He loves this woman and only this woman - in any condition!

Talk about SaiChon and NangFah - I find myself bouncing around after having a good cry (haha, yes. in the car). I am so happy to see SaiChon and NangFah back on Min island even as Charles and Fah and Fah is still warming up to him. Also I think I am in such a good mood because I am so proud of Yadech. They totally delivered and made my heart ache and swoon at the same time. I am so in love with this couple. :cloud9:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just got done crying my eyes out! My eye are all poofy and my nose is all stuffy now. Last time I cried was when they took Nangfah away. I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to dramas. I don't cry unless it's an epic scene. Charles holding Fah from the back, then drop to his knees, then held her legs! Couldn't believe it, Satan has begged the Angel! I place GRGR on top of SB and JLR!

Charles on his knees----- :cry: :cry1:
Fah, you are one bold, stubborn girl for not giving in.

I love this SC. Their stares always leave me speechless! ~and their noses touched. unexpected eskimo kiss. :heart:

cr: Alotrolado Gi /NadechYaya.com FB

Charles holding Fah from the back, then drop to his knees, then held her legs! Couldn't believe it, Satan has begged the Angel! I place GRGR on top of SB and JLR!

YES, I totally agree! That scene was EPIC! I'll say it again.... I hope they win an award for their performance in GRGR. I think they proved themselves here that they deserve the awards and is worthy of all the hype. Sooooo happy for Yadech. Great acting today.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I think that's why I am ok with where the story is going. Instead of Fah hitting her head and remembering everything again (typical lakorn story), the writers are making Fah falls for Charles. All the tender moments she thinks back to is Charles - not SaiChon. Makes sense because Charles is who she knows and she can't remember SaiChon. Only thing she remembers is from her dream and deja vu flash backs.

As much as I want Fah to remember their past as SaiChon and NangFah, I am content that Fah is falling in love with Charles. And as for Charles, he sees NangFah in Fahlada. I think he is sincerely happy to be with Fah - whether she is NangFah or Fahlada. He loves this woman and only this woman - in any condition!

Talk about SaiChon and NangFah - I find myself bouncing around after having a good cry (haha, yes. in the car). I am so happy to see SaiChon and NangFah back on Min island even as Charles and Fah and Fah is still warming up to him. Also I think I am in such a good mood because I am so proud of Yadech. They totally delivered and made my heart ache and swoon at the same time. I am so in love with this couple. :cloud9:
haha. i though the same thing when i read her comments. for me, it didn't really matter because i wanted their love to grow. so i just want to see how they would fall in love again. in a way, this story is very similar to Save the Last Dance for me, my all time favorite korean drama, where the main couple have to go through the same situation where one of them lost the memories they shared, except this time is the man who lost his memories of her and she went searching for him a year later. i loved that series, so seeing this one make me realize the joy the watching two people falling in love all over again.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Most of us feel sorry for Charles, cuz we are viewers, we see through every pain Charles has been through. But Fah doesn't

I must say that I feel really sorry for Fah, she is just a victim in this tragic. You must think that Charles is hurt more than Fah, but I don't think so.

Imagining u have a nice life, with a nice sister. Suddenly out of nowhere a guy lands on your life, does all the crazy things, call u a slut, sleeps around with men. Threatening u by saying that he will become your sister's husband and your husband. U are been torn between your beloved sister and that evil guy, would u be hurt?

U guys often say that Fah is blinded by Prae, but have u ever thought that who would Fah choose to believe between a guy doing all the mean stuff to u and your sister who has been living beside u?

Fah was a little lively princess before getting kicked to the hell by Charles. I don't blame Charles cuz I understand his pain. But ignoring Fah's pains is not-so-right

Today when Fah left Prae's wedding, I understand that she wanted to leave everything behind cuz she is deeply hurt. Yes, I know, we know she DOES love Charles, but think about it, would u steal your sister's husband in her wedding? Isn't even crueler?

The face when James asked Fah "U love Khun Charles, right?" She was stunned, stunned by the fact yes SHE LOVES HIM, but also she is hurt, he is becoming her brother-in-laws.

I say I feel sorry for Fah cuz she is the target of this Rai Game. Who sets up the game? It must be Prae, but it is Cahrles who adds up all the "rounds" to this game while Fah is just a target. Maybe Fah is innocent but she is also confused, everything is happening to her without a reason! Why Charles keeps doing all the sh!t? Calling her cruel, abandoning their past?

Step into Fah's shoes, and u would understand her pain.

And think it to the core, we all know Charles loves Fah cuz she is his NangFah, but how about Fah? U guys always complain that Fah doesn't show how she loves Charles

But hello? excuse me? She isn't Nang Fah! She does have a crush on Khun Charles at the beginning, but all the mean stuff he did to her, CAN SHE LOVE HIM?

Sawan Bieng, I found it unreasonable enough when Narin fell for Kawee after all the things he did to her. Lucky Charles is better than Kawee but it's still hard for Fah to love Charles, really

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
:coverItlaf: It's so funny how we are all analysing every thought and actions that these 2 characters (Fah and Charles) portray. I concur with everything but they are so addicting to watch I don't really care. Let's wait to see how everything really folds out.

Regardless of the past drama between them as long as all misunderstanding is resolved...I can't stand to see them in pain anymore! If Fah does not regain all her memories as Nang Fah it is too bad for Saichon but in the end,it is their future as a new couple they can grow their love stronger. Because I see it too that it is no longer Saichon/Nang Fa, but in the end it is Charles and Fah's second chance at love and happiness. :cloud9:

Iya

sarNie Adult
Most of us feel sorry for Charles, cuz we are viewers, we see through every pain Charles has been gone throught. But Fah doesn't

I must say that I feel really sorry for Fah, she is just a victim in this tragic. You must think that Charles is hurt more than Fah, but I don't think so.

Imagining u have a nice life, with a nice sister. Suddenly out of nowhere a guy lands on your life, does all the crazy things, call u a slut, sleeps around with men. Threatening u by saying that he will become your sister's husband and your husband. U are been torn between your beloved sister and that evil guy, would u be hurt?

U guys often say that Fah is blinded by Prae, but have u ever thought that who would Fah choose to believe between a guy doing all the mean stuff to u and your sister who has been living beside u?

Fah was a little lively princess before getting kicked to the hell by Charles. I don't blame Charles cuz I understand his pain. But ignoring Fah's pains is not-so-right

Today when Fah left Prae's wedding, I understand that she wanted to leave everything behind cuz she is deeply hurt. Yes, I know, we know she DOES love Charles, but think about it, would u steal your sister's husband in her wedding? Isn't even crueler?

The face when James asked Fah "U love Khun Charles, right?" She was stunned, stunned by the fact yes SHE LOVES HIM, but also she is hurt, he is becoming her brother-in-laws.

I say I feel sorry for Fah cuz she is the target of this Rai Game. Who sets up the game? It must be Prae, but it is Cahrles who adds up all the "rounds" to this game while Fah is just a target. Maybe Fah is innocent but she is also confused, everything is happening to her without a reason! Why Charles keeps doing all the sh!t? Calling her cruel, abandoning their past?

Step into Fah's shoes, and u would understand her pain.

And think it to the core, we all know Charles loves Fah cuz she is his NangFah, but how about Fah? U guys always complain that Fah doesn't show how she loves Charles

But hello? excuse me? She isn't Nang Fah! She does have a crush on Khun Charles at the beginning, but all the mean stuff he did to her, CAN SHE LOVE HIM?

Sawan Bieng, I found it unreasonable enough when Narin fell for Kawee after all the things he did to her. Lucky Charles is better than Kawee but it's still hard for Fah to love Charles, really
I second you on that. you got right to the point.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
KissKeepInTouch uploaded a clip today. lol. Maybe she is softening up for Yadech. :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF609w6c_z8&feature=channel_video_title
I have to say she does have one of the best quality on YT.
Kisskeepintouch does have great quality videos.
I'm surprise she uploaded this. :)

I love how he refers to himself as Saichon and calls her Nangfah.