[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Okay, Nadech took my breath away in that bright blue shirt at the beginning of ep.19. He's sooo...dreamy.

Aaaaand...then I nearly threw up when Prae said "Khun Charles knows that I'm PREGNANT"
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES! Argh @$%^#$%$$!!$%$!@!
Once again, I detest that Prae is making my Charles seem like a wh*re. lol.

Oh Charles, how my heart cries for your pain! He just wants to protect Nangfah!!! It just gives me no sympathy for Fah...even though, yes, Charles has treated her rather rough...but hale, Prae was worse.

My dear heart nearly couldn't take the suspense--when Fah called James and I thought she was just going to hang up right away but she actually paused and considered going to hear what he had to tell her. ><
I know this is really UNREALISTIC, because if I was Prae, I would probably want to confront Prae first after hearing the truth from P'Mor, BUT I so wanted Fah to say "Take me to see Charles" instead.

Ugh....I just don't get it. No. It's more like I don't WANT to understand, how Fah can forgive Prae after she admitted to doing all that...but she won't give Charles a chance. I KNOW, it's because she can't remember Saichon. BUT COME ON. >< She's seriously messing up my heart right now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
AHAHA Prae's epic fail. "If you leave, i will kill myself" Nadech gave the best look ever it was like "i know you won't do that you crazy mofo" P'Mor should have just cut off his feelings for Prae completely after she threw the picture at his head.

Nadech's acting was fantastic in this episode. The part where he was missing Fah and a tear dropped was just too beautiful. And the part where he was asking Fah if she remembered what happened in the hut and Fah was like "i don't" his look of hurt feelings made me feel so bad for him.

Yaya is just too cute when she was trying to "keep her cool" she tried to be snobby towards the food but she gobbled it up. Her facial expressions are adorable. I love this girl more and more each day.

jjinxx

Ooooh...Saichon on his knees begging Fah...and then Crescendo's lyrics begin playing...totally felt like my heart got stabbed. Am I just way too into this or what?

I'm sorry...I love the anguish in Fah's tears, the way you can see how hard it is for her to say "It's too late", buuuut...I'm sorry, I still can't give her any credit to what she's doing. It's no longer noble or understandable. She knows she is Nangfah, she knows Charles loves her, she knows Prae is a b'itch...so why, I ask, why is she still leaving. Why is she 'giving the man' to Prae? What Prae said to her didn't sound pitiful at ALL. Prae said "You don't even remember him, so just let me have him" which is as bad as if Prae practically stole Saichon from Fah before he was Charles, before Fah lost her memories!

I just...I feel like to do what Fah did showed she had no self-respect. She can really let someone hide a beautiful past from her (and she KNOWS it was a beautiful past based on P'Mor and Mami's claims) and still believe that that person, Prae, actually has a heart capable of loving someone?? Where is this same sympathy for Saichon? He doesn't deserve to marry that...psycho.
That said, the scene was beautifully painful, Yaya wowed me with her tears...but I didn't cry after all lol due to my resentment at Fah for giving in to Prae. wth. *sigh*

P'Mor...I think he needs to get his head checked. Or...WHY couldn't he have lost his memories of Prae when she hit him with the vase? T-T Because there is no way a person could fall in love with Prae TWICE. 5555555

I felt so giddy watching Saichon's happy face as he drove the boat to Min Island!!! whooot! but...how is it that the hut is still standing? Nah, heaven couldn't bear to destroy such a place full of love. OH. MY. GOSH. The way Saichon so submissively stepped back from Fah, like he was afraid she would really disappear...argh, totally made me want to cry for him. And Fah's threat isn't very serious because...like, where is she gonna go? She'll come back when she gets hungry!

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Someone please tell me what he's saying! I can't wait for subs, I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!
Since this was the scene that blew me away after a long day working and interning, but seeing Nadech's face made it all better. I mean come on I even canceled a night out at the new irish pub w/friends when I remember this was airing today lol. I'll translate for you lol.

Nadech: "Nangfah"
Yaya: "Don't call me Nangfah. I might have been your Nangfah, but right now I'm not"
Nadech: "Why? Why not? You are my Nangfah. The only woman I will love. Men from Koh Min only has one love, one heart, and one wife until death."
Yaya: "I have to go. Take good care of my sister"
Nadech: "Nangfah. I (he refers to himself as Saichon though.)know I have done so many horrible things to you. I've hurt you physically and emotionally. I was dumb to believe other people. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please. I'm sorry."
Yaya: "It's too late."
Nadech: "It's not too late. It's not too late. If you're able to forgive me. You can have me apologize to you a million times, I will do it. Please. Please.
Yaya: "Forgiving someone can't happen in a short time."
Nadech: "Please. Nangfah don't go. Please don't go."
Yaya: "James. "Let go." (In reference to Saichon/Charles holding on to her legs lol)
Nadech: "Don't go. Please don't go."
Yaya: "James, let's go. James, let's go." (In reference to her telling her friend James to leave with her)
Nadech: "No! Nangfah!!!!"
Pope: "Prae."
Nadech: "Nangfah!"
Mint: "No!" Why are you following Fah? She just told you loud and clear that she doesn't want you, she doesn't love you. Me, I'm the one who loves you. Let's go inside. It's almost time." (in reference to their wedding. Traditional thai weddings have a set time believed as the "good luck" time to get married.)
Nadech: "Our deal is off! I'm not going to marry you. I don't love you. The only woman I love is Nangfah."

James (I forgot his real name LOL): "Fah. You're not going to give Charles another chance?"
Yaya: "I promise P'Prae that I will go away and that guy (in reference to Charles/Saichon) will never see me again."
James: "So you mean that, if P'Prae wasn't an issue, you'll give him a chance? You love Charles right?"

Mint: "No, no, no I won't let you go. You can't leave me. I won't allow it. No! If you go, I'll kill myself."

LMAO i'll end the translations there because Mint cracks me up so bad. She sucks so much as an actress. So the translations go up until Nadech walks away from Mint to go find Yaya.

jjinxx

Saichon's promises are the most endearing, most believeable words my ears have feasted on in lakorn history. lol. Yes, I believe he will show Fah only happiness from now on.

At first I thought it was inconsistent that Fah smiled so soon being on the island, but who am I kidding? Gorgeous place, not to mention internally/subconsciously, she has the feeling that she BELONGS there, and she belongs with Saichon...!

I'm just like "Yessss! Lula and Paradox are back to sing over Crescendo!" Not that I don't love Crescendo's song, but Talay See Dum is so much less heartbreaking. It gives me hope for Saichon.
I love the island scenes. Even though she is being cautious of him, there's no denying the feelings, the sparks are so real. It reminds me of those childhood love stories, instead of losing memories. Two teens in love, separated, then come together and re-fall in love as adults. There's the same softness, a bit of awkwardness. And it's so much sweeter the second time, adding to the fact that the first time never truly faded.

LOL Nangfah! Saichon can still climb through the windows! But I softened a bit towards Fah when she was piling the stuff against the door, even though she had nothing to fear. I'm so happy watching her remember all of his tender actions. :wub: As Saichon slowly wins these battles, I want to do little victory dances for him lol

You know, we keep comparing the p'ek to each other. What about the n'ek? Even though the storylines are different, there's some aspects to compare. I say Fah has got it real good where Saichon is concerned. He never roughed her up cruelly. That's why he's #1 and I'm glad they didn't keep him so much like in the novel. If they remake this, they have to keep Saichon/Charles this way. To bring him to the level as the other mean p'ek is doing Saichon an injustice.

:facepalm: I watched ep20 preview again...when will I ever learn?

Murni

sarNie Egg
Through out this lakorn, I think it was clearly justified. The anger of Saichon because of Fahlada, How scared Fahlada since she thought she has been violated, even if she loves the Charles, Charles kept telling she is his Nang Fah, why Fahlada choose Prae, Who would you choose between sister and outsiders.

Theres a clear reason in all of it, I would not trust an outsider more than my family, an outsider with a personality problem, even he is like a super rich dude who can buy probably the world.

When I watched, SB I was like shocked, first because of the rape scene- Sh!t this thing happen all because of jealousy between father and your step mom, Hello... Kawee is old already, working.. not teenager who has problem with the world, and Narin, heck even if you love your sister, she is still your sister not your mother!! Kawee even slapped Narin!!

JLR was quite ok, theres a solid reason why Harit hated Soraya, but I still never ever accept lakorn with rape scene in it. If you were ever been violated, you would never trust that guy or any other guy even the reason is love. (based on true story) . Even I have close guy friend, I would never ever trust him even if you just want to help me cross the road!!!

I was thankful that GRGR doesn't have rape scene in it, it were nicely play out and the only mean time Charles do is the scene when she take Fahlada out to change her appearance, other than that it were out of jealousy and only mean word!! Never in through out the lakorn Charles/Saichon hit Fahlada.

As for Nadech, He did grow up from DJA to GRGR. I didnt watch NRLJ because Mint N is in there as a Nang'ek (I still think she is the worse Nang'ek out there and she look like a rat and dont like her voice also- too rough feeling she is a transgender). He has a clear mind and think what he want in his life. A smart guy!!

Yaya also still maintain her cuteness most probably because she is still young and I actually rooting for her,in terms of personal and career life. She has a lot going on and will kept improving in her acting.

#Btw I still hoped that PD give baby to the Charles and Fahlada.. H :wink: :D :lol: #

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Since this was the scene that blew me away after a long day working and interning, but seeing Nadech's face made it all better. I mean come on I even canceled a night out at the new irish pub w/friends when I remember this was airing today lol. I'll translate for you lol.

Nadech: "Nangfah"
Yaya: "Don't call me Nangfah. I might have been your Nangfah, but right now I'm not"
Nadech: "Why? Why not? You are my Nangfah. The only woman I will love. Men from Koh Min only has one love, one heart, and one wife until death."
Yaya: "I have to go. Take good care of my sister"
Nadech: "Nangfah. I (he refers to himself as Saichon though.)know I have done so many horrible things to you. I've hurt you physically and emotionally. I was dumb to believe other people. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please. I'm sorry."
Yaya: "It's too late."
Nadech: "It's not too late. It's not too late. If you're able to forgive me. You can have me apologize to you a million times, I will do it. Please. Please.
Yaya: "Forgiving someone can't happen in a short time."
Nadech: "Please. Nangfah don't go. Please don't go."
Yaya: "James. "Let go." (In reference to Saichon/Charles holding on to her legs lol)
Nadech: "Don't go. Please don't go."
Yaya: "James, let's go. James, let's go." (In reference to her telling her friend James to leave with her)
Nadech: "No! Nangfah!!!!"
Pope: "Prae."
Nadech: "Nangfah!"
Mint: "No!" Why are you following Fah? She just told you loud and clear that she doesn't want you, she doesn't love you. Me, I'm the one who loves you. Let's go inside. It's almost time." (in reference to their wedding. Traditional thai weddings have a set time believed as the "good luck" time to get married.)
Nadech: "Our deal is off! I'm not going to marry you. I don't love you. The only woman I love is Nangfah."

James (I forgot his real name LOL): "Fah. You're not going to give Charles another chance?"
Yaya: "I promise P'Prae that I will go away and that guy (in reference to Charles/Saichon) will never see me again."
James: "So you mean that, if P'Prae wasn't an issue, you'll give him a chance? You love Charles right?"

Mint: "No, no, no I won't let you go. You can't leave me. I won't allow it. No! If you go, I'll kill myself."

LMAO i'll end the translations there because Mint cracks me up so bad. She sucks so much as an actress. So the translations go up until Nadech walks away from Mint to go find Yaya.
Thank you so so much!!! Thank you for your time! Means a lot!

It's crazy how powerful this scene is! I can feel the pain, the fear, the love, yet I don't understand what they're saying!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I have to say this episode was really good!

When Charles was thinking about fah the night before the wedding was so sad! The minute his tears started to fall down, I couldn't help it but to cry with him! Man Nadech is so freaken good at crying! I swear he looked so beautiful during that scene.

The part where saichon got on his knees and beg for nangfah to don't go, was so heart broken! And before that when he told her that an islander like him will only have one love, wife! And crescendo song on, I cried like there was no tomorrow! I'm still crying, just writing this. Gosh i cried as much as when they took nangfah away from saichon at koh min. Sniff sniff! Ok take a deep breath Kenann...

I guess everyone was right about having a box of tissue. I was not prepared at all, so I had to use my sheet, and now it is all wet!

But I am glad that they are now at koh min again and I cannot wait to see all of there love in tomorrow episode! And yay, we get to hear NANGFAH KONG SAICHON again. What a relieve, I miss them so much. But of course it is still Charles and fahlada! I'm just so happy to hagainim called him self saichon and called fahlada, nangfah again!

And like lakornkiki said, I think GRGR has top JLR, and SB for me. Charles character is just so loving and fahlada is just so clueless about everything!

@ kiz. I totally agree with you on fahlada's point of view! Cause if I were to put myself in here shoe right now, I don't think I can bare it.

And prae, I don't even want to talk about her or even mention her name! She disgust me!!!!! I have been ignoring her, or even look at her ever since episode 12. I can't stand her at all! Sorry but I never liked mint n from the beginning since NRLJ! never even watched that lakorn. Cause the minute I knew that nadech was gonna die in there, I just couldn't watch it.

Murni

sarNie Egg
And prae, I don't even want to talk about her or even mention her name! She disgust me!!!!! I have been ignoring her, or even look at her ever since episode 12. I can't stand her at all! Sorry but I never liked mint n from the beginning since NRLJ! never even watched that lakorn. Cause the minute I knew that nadech was gonna die in there, I just couldn't watch it.

Agree!! second to that.. Didn't watched any Mint N lakorn.. hihi

jjinxx

Yes, just as Murni said, there is justification throughout this lakorn, that's why it's enjoyable, spazz-able; it's hard to pick sides, that's why it's such a roller coaster of emotions. I go back and forth, but I mostly maintain sympathy for Saichon's loss. And no matter how much I get upset when Fah fends Charles off, I know it's not without reason. Still, at this point, I'm glad she is finally seeing him in his real light.
I appreciate so much how this isn't just memory gain, loss, gain. There's no personality split because Fah won't be inclined to stay with Saichon simply because of a past, and Saichon is devoted to every bit of Fah. It's going to be so much more satisfying to watch Saichon and Fah just...loving.

LOL I wanted to take back all the hours I spent watching NRLJ, but I just couldn't stop because Nadech was so magnetizing! I loved him enough to sit through that...plus I took advantage of the FF button!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh and I wanted to mention something that I notice! During the scene where Charles got on his knees. Notice how Charles put his hands on her cheeks and she gave this look to him like she was disgust or scared of him or something! It so sad to see fahlada have that face reaction, when before( as nangfah) she had such a happy, nice, and warm hearted feeling reaction when ever saichon touches he cheeks!

jjinxx

^Same here. She flinched from him and that is like...just... :crush: That girl got too much will power, she tried to SEEM disgusted because of her (grrr) love for Prae.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes, just as Murni said, there is justification throughout this lakorn, that's why it's enjoyable, spazz-able; it's hard to pick sides, that's why it's such a roller coaster of emotions. I go back and forth, but I mostly maintain sympathy for Saichon's loss. And no matter how much I get upset when Fah fends Charles off, I know it's not without reason. Still, at this point, I'm glad she is finally seeing him in his real light.
I appreciate so much how this isn't just memory gain, loss, gain. There's no personality split because Fah won't be inclined to stay with Saichon simply because of a past, and Saichon is devoted to every bit of Fah. It's going to be so much more satisfying to watch Saichon and Fah just...loving.

LOL I wanted to take back all the hours I spent watching NRLJ, but I just couldn't stop because Nadech was so magnetizing! I loved him enough to sit through that...plus I took advantage of the FF button!
Yup! I agree on saichon and fah! No matter what saichon is still in love with fah!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Same here. She flinched from him and that is like...just... :crush: That girl got too much will power, she tried to SEEM disgusted because of her (grrr) love for Prae.
Dude, I seriously wish prae would of die episodes ago! But if she did, then we wouldn't see saichon taking fahlada back to Koh min. Lol...

Murni

sarNie Egg
I think she doesnt want to be accused of stealing her sister hubby- In the eye of the world, Charles going to married prae- since everytime she were about to give in, she will look to her sister and the crowd at the back..

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that. LOL! Didn't want to be the one to say it, but since you said...I'll put my 2 sense in it. :)

When NRLJ came out, I thought Mint's looks were not the looks of a nang'ek to me. For side character, nang'rai, etc...ok, fine. But nang'ek?
I'm not saying Mint's ugly, but I'm not saying she's pretty either.

Mint and Mark made sucha odd looking couple. Didn't even bother watching the drama.

Prae's crying was so....ANNOYING!

jjinxx

I think she doesnt want to be accused of stealing her sister hubby- In the eye of the world, Charles going to married prae- since everytime she were about to give in, she will look to her sister and the crowd at the back..
Which is the thing that bugs me. I mean, yeah, Fah's not a b'tch so she's not going to 'steal' her sister's man, but he's NOT Prae's man. He's there in front of Fah, literally begging her to give him a chance, he obviously wants to be with HER, not Prae, so if it's her reputation she's worried about...then that doesn't make her any better than Prae. But we know she IS better than her so-called sister, so I just wished she had gone with her instinct. James asked her if she loved Charles, she didn't answer No, so she has the right to giver herself and Charles a chance.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I want to add that I loooooooooove it whenever Charles touch Fah's face. Very intimate. And when he holds her, he's holding her as if there's no tomorrow.

Another scene that broke my heart...when Fah feel backwards & he caught her. Fah had a deja vu moment. Then Saichon desperately pleaded that he came close to her because she fell and for her please not to run away...

jjinxx

^Aye! Saichon's caresses are like miracles...
I love those flashbacks. I know it doesn't matter anymore. She'll fall for him, it's a guarantee, but it's so sweet to know that Saichon's past affections aren't lost forever.