[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Let me retype what my gp ment. Hahaha. So both Pra'ek and Nang'ek are now bf and gf right now, they are talking about love and they both like shook there head side-to-side. Because they are denying their love or of love. Hahaha not sure but my grandpa is buying me the book, or my parents. So my grandpa can translate for me and I will post it up HERE!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
Let me retype what my gp ment. Hahaha. So both Pra'ek and Nang'ek are now bf and gf right now, they are talking about love and they both like shook there head side-to-side. Because they are denying their love or of love. Hahaha not sure but my grandpa is buying me the book, or my parents. So my grandpa can translate for me and I will post it up HERE!!!!
That Means I Dont Have To Buy It
Hoo ray

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha yes u don't I will type on the computer as my grandpa reads it to me in thai and English and my aunt, she is from Thailand she speed thai so she can help me to.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ughhhg
Hoping That You Translate The book
But Its Ok If You Cant
I Guess Abit OF The Book Would Be Good

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, and this means you don't keep an eye on kim? Please, this one doesn't even have her name tagged on here and you still have to bring it up. Anyways, back on topic, I also can't wait to see this. Love Mark a lot na and Mint too. Also can't wait for their NM3 movie!!! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Wow, and this means you don't keep an eye on kim? Please, this one doesn't even have her name tagged on here and you still have to bring it up. Anyways, back on topic, I also can't wait to see this. Love Mark a lot na and Mint too. Also can't wait for their NM3 movie!!! :)
just ignore her and we can't stop her cos we have no power 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^Yeah, I've been trying to ignore her, but there are times when it's too much, but thanks, I will. I just wanted to say something. :) BTW did Mint confirm in here yet?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
^Yeah, I've been trying to ignore her, but there are times when it's too much, but thanks, I will. I just wanted to say something. :) BTW did Mint confirm in here yet?
go check the old pages i posted the info for you already that Mteam is confirm for this lakorn, btw with the ignoring part the admin or moderator will catch her soon if she continue 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OnlyPrinChalida said:
I am sure she did but no news yet so can't be 100% sure.
the finalization will be soon just waiting for lakornthai to finished with yah leum chun Tik/Anne