[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hanbok said:
They didn't actually confirm it themselves, but the producer chose them to be the pra'nang. I think....Right? Haha I'm actually confused too. ^^
Mark confirmed it on a talk show or at the vasline man thing AND I THINK IP.SMILEZ said mint confirmed it to.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
Mark confirmed it on a talk show or at the vasline man thing AND I THINK IP.SMILEZ said mint confirmed it to.

Lol. I dont think he did or I would be jumping with joys already. lol Neither pra'nang has confirmed since that last tiny article.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am not sure. I think Mark did but i don't know about Mint. I saw a clip or an article that said Mark did confirm it. He did. But its okay its ur opinion but i truly believe Mark did cause i read that he confirmed it from an thai article.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I am not sure. I think Mark did but i don't know about Mint. I saw a clip or an article that said Mark did confirm it. He did. But its okay its ur opinion but i truly believe Mark did cause i read that he confirmed it from an thai article.
thanks for the help na jah cos looks like everyone is woon wai everything is confirm so we don't need anymore actual info just wait till Lakornthai finished preparing 
Yah Leum Chun 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:

I dont want to burst your bubble knowing how much you miss Mteam but I do hope they give an official confirmation soon otherwise it's going to leave the fans hanging.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
JustYadech said:
NOBODY cares. Ugh just want to know if their confirmed. o Confi
Thats Not That Healthy
Everybody Here On This Thread Care If They're Gonna Confirm But I Guess Patience Is The Key To Success Right Now
They Need To Confirm This PRONTO
Im GOing Crazy!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
For clarification I didn't say anything about Mint confirming anything.
Oh u didn't i thought u did on the last page oh my bad, Well i am positive that Mark confirmed it. I heard it on an thai official article that he confirmed it during an event.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
Oh u didn't i thought u did on the last page oh my bad, Well i am positive that Mark confirmed it. I heard it on an thai official article that he confirmed it during an event.
Yeah P.Smilez Said She Will BELIEVE this thread when she HEARS CONFIRMATION FROM MINT herself..Not Pantip

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank u girl for letting me know! I was just confused ATM due to somewhere I read say tat it not confirm! Anyways waiting for tat day, tat day of da fitting and da opening ceremony! :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
Mteam answer will be a yes eventhough the producer confirm but trust me Mteam will never disagree with each other 
Alice i am agreeing with u about this lakorn being confirmed about GRKS. My hopes for this lakorn is set high. I am positive that Mteam had already confirmed this.

minttyy_09

sarNie Egg
Well here is what i got. Hahaha something similar to YaMaMiKi's 

well this is fantastic i am using my lilo cuz Account for a bit cause she wants to use the laptop (She a brat bye)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
minttyy_09 said:
Well here is what i got. Hahaha something similar to YaMaMiKi's 

well this is fantastic i am using my lilo cuz Account for a bit cause she wants to use the laptop (She a brat bye)

great job Minttyy_09