[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I think, at the beginning, Mark had chances to pair a quite of actress like MintN, MintC, Yaya, Kim but when Ch3 try promote Mark - Kim he has no chance to change his n'ek. But he's still young, so he will have many chances to work with other actress, I expect he can pair with Taew, Toey, Eyed, Preem... 
But for Chalida, I really want she hurry pair with the old generation actor , perhap I think It's could be help her grow up so much  :) 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^yes, it would be a great opportunity for Chalida to pair with older generation actors so that she get to grow up more mentally, BUT it would also be great for Mark to pair up with older generation actresses as well. He may look young because of his baby face and all, but there are many veteran actresses that look young and can fit pairing with him too, also it would also make him learn more of how to be a professional actor as well.

For some of my veteran actresses choices for Mark would be Janie, Chompoo A., Anne T. (although she may look more mature for him but this choice is good), and maybe Ploy Cherman. I want him to pair with p'Aff Taksorn also, he had this one event with her before, they looked quite cute with each other too, so I would like to see him with her as well. oh, and p'Cherry Khemapsorn.

As for Chalida na, my choices are Ken T., Aum A., Por N.,, Rome, and Por T. I was actually thinking of more, but then my brain went dead after I was thinking of p'Mart after p'Por T. I don't want to put p'Mart on the list for some reason. So that's why, I ended with p'Por T. Okay, now my brain pop up hahah so since P'Tik and P'Chakrit are both freelance actors, and these two also mostly play for channel 3, then they can be added as my choices list as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i got no worries, they are STILL VERY young, plenty of time to pair with other ppl and company...I just want to enjoy the pair as much as I can right now...all actor go through the stages of the "pair"

ann & Jackrit (early 90's 2000's?)

Ann & Ken T

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Idc if they aren't paired up with each other (MM) but as long as both MmM make good couple with others then I'm fine with it, but no matter how much MM get paired up I will never get tired of them.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Off-topic, since this lakorn will have both pra-nang as players, and there will be revenge and stuff, then that means there might be a strong kiss scene then. And this lakorn may not be starting probably until the late of this year, then that means they might start after Chalida turns 20 years old so once she turns 20, we all know how daring Mark is, right hahaha I'm sure he will take this chance to do an open real kissing lip to lip with Chalida because she is getting quite legal already for that. haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
almond said:
I think, at the beginning, Mark had chances to pair a quite of actress like MintN, MintC, Yaya, Kim but when Ch3 try promote Mark - Kim he has no chance to change his n'ek. But he's still young, so he will have many chances to work with other actress, I expect he can pair with Taew, Toey, Eyed, Preem... 
But for Chalida, I really want she hurry pair with the old generation actor , perhap I think It's could be help her grow up so much  :) 

Kim is a really good actress. Her acting is the best in her generation.  I am one of the fans that don't mind Kim and Mark pairing every year because Mark is likely to film 2 lakorns in a year.  So if Kim is one of his nang'eks, surely he will get a second actress too.  Normally, Mark will film 2 lakorns in year, so chances are he will meet two actresses in a year.

Taew is one of the most requested that I would like to see with Mark.  I just know it that they will click and have awesome chemistry! hehe.  Judging from the calendar shoots  both did together from two years in a row. hahaha :p

Preem is young and haven't had much experience.  I don't think she has a lakorn out yet.  I don't know if she can act. lol.  If she does pair with Mark, hopefully she can act otherwise don't pair her with Mark yet. Lol.

Eh, I don't mind Mark with Janie, Ploy, Chompoo, or Anne.  I think Mark has the mature look to suit them with proper adjustments, just don't include too many kisses because it will look awfully wrong for a 22 to kiss a 30 years old lady. Lmao.

---------------

As for Chalida, she needs to work on the talking and speaking.  She is the youngest in the 4hjhkk group but she is really just a couple months younger than Yaya.  If she could develop a bit more, she will be great at delivery more mature roles later on in the future.  If working with elder pra'ek can help her grow mentally and professionally then of course she should be offered to work with elder pra'eks occasionally.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
mmgjp314 said:
Off-topic, since this lakorn will have both pra-nang as players, and there will be revenge and stuff, then that means there might be a strong kiss scene then. And this lakorn may not be starting probably until the late of this year, then that means they might start after Chalida turns 20 years old so once she turns 20, we all know how daring Mark is, right hahaha I'm sure he will take this chance to do an open real kissing lip to lip with Chalida because she is getting quite legal already for that. haha

555 lol at "legal"
Mark got to kiss Mint N and Kimmy - so he is trained well :coverlaf: it would be unfair to him if he never gets to kiss his favourite "Nong"
but I'm kinda worried if he'll be able to keep his feelings in check, remember NM2 - only a peck on the cheek and boy got already too into it

urgh, now I really want to watch the scene where sangla "homs" prae on the cheek in one of the final episodes!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Kim is a really good actress. Her acting is the best in her generation.  I am one of the fans that don't mind Kim and Mark pairing every year because Mark is likely to film 2 lakorns in a year.  So if Kim is one of his nang'eks, surely he will get a second actress too.  Normally, Mark will film 2 lakorns in year, so chances are he will meet two actresses in a year.

Taew is one of the most requested that I would like to see with Mark.  I just know it that they will click and have awesome chemistry! hehe.  Judging from the calendar shoots  both did together from two years in a row. hahaha :p

Preem is young and haven't had much experience.  I don't think she has a lakorn out yet.  I don't know if she can act. lol.  If she does pair with Mark, hopefully she can act otherwise don't pair her with Mark yet. Lol.

Eh, I don't mind Mark with Janie, Ploy, Chompoo, or Anne.  I think Mark has the mature look to suit them with proper adjustments, just don't include too many kisses because it will look awfully wrong for a 22 to kiss a 30 years old lady. Lmao.

---------------

As for Chalida, she needs to work on the talking and speaking.  She is the youngest in the 4hjhkk group but she is really just a couple months younger than Yaya.  If she could develop a bit more, she will be great at delivery more mature roles later on in the future.  If working with elder pra'ek can help her grow mentally and professionally then of course she should be offered to work with elder pra'eks occasionally.
from the asian society 30 for a girl isn't counted as old i want mark with A-list too a good experience for him to learn from them

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
icebe said:
555 lol at "legal"
Mark got to kiss Mint N and Kimmy - so he is trained well :coverlaf: it would be unfair to him if he never gets to kiss his favourite "Nong"
but I'm kinda worried if he'll be able to keep his feelings in check, remember NM2 - only a peck on the cheek and boy got already too into it

urgh, now I really want to watch the scene where sangla "homs" prae on the cheek in one of the final episodes!!!!!!
Why Dont They Just Upload The Sweet Scenes On Youtube Or On TV
And Stuff The Government Part In The Rubbish

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@daisydukes:
Preem's first lakorn was with Chakrit ! It aired last year already.

Waiting patiently every day......

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

555 lol at "legal"

I don't want to expose it, but I have to reveal that Mark actually did secretly kissed Chalida on the lips before. Remember the waterfall scene in PLR, Din went to help Cha'aim when she got pushed to the waterfall. Then the scene when Din was giving a mouth to mouth to Cha'aim, pause and look at the part when he gives her a mouth to mouth carefully, you can see his fingers didn't completely block her mouth correctly, and you can also see Chalida puffed her cheeks before Mark about to mouth to mouth her. That was her first time lost kiss haha Mark is really daring so I'm sure he will kiss her for real (again). haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
:coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  so true. 

I am a mega Chalida fan, but i do agree that in their gen Kim has really advanced, she has been fortunate enough to receive different roles to advance her skills :thumbup:

mmgjp314 said:
ermmmmm i think this is the most on topic....LOL....well with the lakorn anyway.

I don't think it's a matter of age, i think its more dependent on whether the actor is ready for it and if its suitable for the script and timing and all, some lakorns, there are just to much. that you don't go crazy every time they kiss. Kissing is still relatively new for thai lakorns, so each time they do, do it, it should be special and really flow with the script. I know they have been doing it for years now, but with their society and all...you never know it may get banned soon, with the luck Mteam have had.  :cry:
I'm not saying i don't want it! 
I defiantly do, especially if they are both players in here... it will be steaming hot! :spicy:

the are both very young and have a huge future in front of them, i'll be waiting to see who they get paired with and what jobs they will have together. 

also waiting patiently for this....it has become a ritual of Mteamers

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't want to expose it, but I have to reveal that Mark actually did secretly kissed Chalida on the lips before. Remember the waterfall scene in PLR, Din went to help Cha'aim when she got pushed to the waterfall. Then the scene when Din was giving a mouth to mouth to Cha'aim, pause and look at the part when he gives her a mouth to mouth carefully, you can see his fingers didn't completely block her mouth correctly, and you can also see Chalida puffed her cheeks before Mark about to mouth to mouth her. That was her first time lost kiss haha Mark is really daring so I'm sure he will kiss her for real (again). haha 

Was it real or not??? i thought it wasn't real??/ someone tell me.

Hahahahahaha turning 20.She is getting older for those kind of drama's. And Mark will be 23. (Feel like my mark is getting old, but no matter what i will always be a fan) I think mint will take it, and plus its a Khun Da production of CORUSE. cause remember GRGR lots of Kissing scene for Yadech i can name almost all of them, there first kiss, the kiss on the cheek and more. And there both gonna be players, so there's gonna be a lot of mad/jealousy/slap kiss right, so Da has to make them kiss for realz, and if maybe they can't kiss right, they will have to do it over and over and over until they get it hahahahaha. I am sure this drama is gonna be a real good one. and finally a real OPEN kiss like what u said mmgjp314.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Mint has IMPROVE alot in her speaking, singing and acting....she has experience a various role, some of us might not have seen it...

Dong poo Dee- n'rai
STJK - as Alex sister (sad family life)
prl - bratty
TD - bratty but kick ass
NM2- Mature, sad,
Her lakorn w/1st is more regular character

Kim recent lakorn has been diverse PCCK w/Mark and W/Nadech....her beggining lakorn were kinda of the same/similar charater - her lakorn w/aum, mart and mark (3nnt). Kim a great actress and had good lakorn to challenge her...hopefully Mint C get more opportunities but she doesn't really do much lakorn 1-2 a yr? they all still young and will get the opportunity to get challenging/new roles

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
There Still At The Point Where Getting 2 Lakorn A Year Is Enough Especially AS Young Adults Even Teens
If They Get 2 Lakorn Every Year By The Age Of 25 Or So They've Probably Nailed Alot Of Skills
So If They Act With Veterans At This Point Trust Me They're Going To Become Just As good

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes 1-2 lakorn a year is good....her school is more important and I commend her for working/school

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Was it real or not??? i thought it wasn't real??/ someone tell me.

Hahahahahaha turning 20.She is getting older for those kind of drama's. And Mark will be 23. (Feel like my mark is getting old, but no matter what i will always be a fan) I think mint will take it, and plus its a Khun Da production of CORUSE. cause remember GRGR lots of Kissing scene for Yadech i can name almost all of them, there first kiss, the kiss on the cheek and more. And there both gonna be players, so there's gonna be a lot of mad/jealousy/slap kiss right, so Da has to make them kiss for realz, and if maybe they can't kiss right, they will have to do it over and over and over until they get it hahahahaha. I am sure this drama is gonna be a real good one. and finally a real OPEN kiss like what u said mmgjp314.
Trust me, it was real. Jimieyoushi told me and showed me the screenshot of the part when Din did a mouth to mouth for Cha'aim, I was looking at it over and over a lot of times, I started to realized it was real.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree with you invu, 1-2 lakorn/s a year for Chalida is good. If she gets more than that then she won't be able to catch up with her education. Also even up to now, education seems to be more important to her, but at the same time, her seniors like Mark, Yaya, Nadech, and Kim, they also take up at least 1-2 lakorns a year too, so yup.

And yeah, they will have a lot of opportunities of getting variety of roles, and I gotta say I am really excited of this players roles of theirs hehe^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is how I see it, Yaya the most popular w seesaw acting. She too needs to work on her speech. Actually all of the 4hjhkk girls lol but I only know that Chalida is the only one who took speech classes. im not saying thai lesson as that is different from speech. theres really not much to talk about thus the off topicness lol once opening starts this will frantically jump pages just like nm2. maybe even more as this is the nexr project of mteam since they got screwed over twice already. Oh let me continue, Kim started off with the strongest acting skillbut sadly she was screwesd over by 2 projects. she should be thankful that ann gave her a breakout role. although i wasnt interest in pck. i think comedy might be her stronger forte. i do find rp very comical lol despite the supposedly intense genre keke. margie is decent. i dont find her pretty but she is very likeable. plus she is the type of girl i would love to have as a friend. she is known to be quite a chitter box haha always having something to talk about. andalthough margie started first, i believed chalida to have the most diverse role. prior to ch3 she was also in a ch7 lakorn as a friend to nang ek. she has taken on supporting, nang rai, second nang ek and nang ek. andthey are all distintively different.