[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeah, like you, fun, I guess, I don't mind who they pair with, as long as the pairings doesn't look auntie/nephew or uncle/niece hahaha

Anyways, I agree, with you talking about each ones of their roles and that. And yup, I guess, amongst all 4 of the females, Chalida has the most diverse role. I'm glad that Mark also taking his own chance and experience of changing his positions also. He switched his position as a supporter or a guest for KCR, and not just being 'pra'ek'. And in Nuer Mek 2, it's like he also sort of playing 2 roles of himself, which he plays as the real Sangkla, pra'ek, and being on the good side, and the fake Sangkla, on the evil side, so it's like we got to see both of his sides as good and bad. I admit, he also play well as an evil guy, from what I see in that lakorn, makes me want to see him changing his role as poo rai too. He would be one of the sexy poo rai hahaha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
For KCR mark looks more then a supporter hahaha I seen lots of Pic of mark in KCR. I think he's like the 6-8 character thinking he might be in the title... Kim is French thai so it was hard for 4 Hua Jai rhat wars she said during the tonight show 2 years ago. Suprise cause she didn't nor never heard of Aun until they did TAra Himalaya together hahahaha. And Urassaya was hard for her cause she isent 100% good in thai and Mint and Margie they grew up in the thai area so there 100% thai.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have speecch problem...for the past 2-3 yrs it seems like I can't cleary say/speak certain words in english or laos >.< althought the main lang. I speak is English because I'm not longer surrounded by my families

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My b/f White and always correcting me lol and my mom yells at me cuz she has no idea what i'm saying....i'm usually speaking eng. yet is having a hard time with certain words and speech....

Mint is doing well with her, even in PLR I think it more with certain delivering of if then speech

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol. Well i cannot wait for this fitting. i thinks its gonna be a hell cute fitting to. i thinking that this is a real kiss drama. Y'all know da, hahah jk. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i wanna read the book game ruk kol sanae ha, hahahaha i think the Pra'ek still carried his love for the Nang'Ek ever since she broke up with him, 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="YaMaMiKi" data-cid="921617" data-time="1358999038"><p>
Is It From A Book<br />
If It Is <br />
Im So Buying It And I'll Make My Mum Translate It<br />
Muahaaha</p></blockquote>

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
@YaMaMiKi Yeah they said it is a book! You should totally buy it and translate please!! I'll love you forever!! :) <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
Is It From A Book
If It Is 
Im So Buying It And I'll Make My Mum Translate It
Muahaaha
cool 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If Only I Knew How To Read Thai
I'll probably Buy It And Upload The Pages On here So Someone Can Translate It
Any Volunteers???

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maybe not Tull late December cause Da is still shooting RP and it might take long to do Tik and Ann's drama then MM. The fitting might be late oct or nov and won't start filming in Dec. so we might not get to watch this drama till late September in 2014. Long wait