[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Nothing against Taew, but I just had to go say that I am watching this for JamesJi :thumbup: #JJFanRepresent. Haha though i often find myself to be the only one having JJ as the primary reason for watching something. I love JJ because he isn't perfect, yes he can be awkward at times, he needs some polishing but he improves each and every time. And he always always does his best. Don't know if you guys noticed he was a bit nasal in some scenes because he pushed through with shooting even with a fever because he didn't want to cause any delays. So he's that type of guy and i really admire him for it. He's so young and jolly and acts like a big baby on set yet, in truth, he has the dedication of a veteran. I've watched all his lakorns and he is lucky enough to be cast with different types of characters each time. And he delivers a different kind of flavor to each character he plays. I don't know if you guys know, he was even cast as a villain in a Japanese tokusatsu show. He isn't afraid of taking on roles and he just gives his best. So actually i am very glad when i read people admiring him now unlike in earlier lakorns where he got criticized a lot. It's a factor too, i guess, that this is his first "nice" character. All his lakorns in the past has him playing the antagonist to the more pure and noble heroine. In Buang Hong, Kim's character is a brat too, but Ramet, James's character there, antagonized the n'ek more than Nai here. Although i don't know if Nai would be meaner in the succeding episodes. He probably would, but unlike all his other characters, it's only Nai who loves the N'ek from the start and didn't have to go through that struggle of self discovering whether he loved her or not. Nai is sure of his love, he is only unsure of whether he can get her or not.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nothing against Taew, but I just had to go say that I am watching this for JamesJi :thumbup: #JJFanRepresent. Haha though i often find myself to be the only one having JJ as the primary reason for watching something. I love JJ because he isn't perfect, yes he can be awkward at times, he needs some polishing but he improves each and every time. And he always always does his best. Don't know if you guys noticed he was a bit nasal in some scenes because he pushed through with shooting even with a fever because he didn't want to cause any delays. So he's that type of guy and i really admire him for it. He's so young and jolly and acts like a big baby on set yet, in truth, he has the dedication of a veteran. I've watched all his lakorns and he is lucky enough to be cast with different types of characters each time. And he delivers a different kind of flavor to each character he plays. I don't know if you guys know, he was even cast as a villain in a Japanese tokusatsu show. He isn't afraid of taking on roles and he just gives his best. So actually i am very glad when i read people admiring him now unlike in earlier lakorns where he got criticized a lot. It's a factor too, i guess, that this is his first "nice" character. All his lakorns in the past has him playing the antagonist to the more pure and noble heroine. In Buang Hong, Kim's character is a brat too, but Ramet, James's character there, antagonized the n'ek more than Nai here. Although i don't know if Nai would be meaner in the succeding episodes. He probably would, but unlike all his other characters, it's only Nai who loves the N'ek from the start and didn't have to go through that struggle of self discovering whether he loved her or not. Nai is sure of his love, he is only unsure of whether he can get her or not.
My fellow Ji fan!!!!!! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Lol. It’s all good. I respect your thoughts in here. I watched for Taew. I consider JJ fortunate enough to star with her. But yes I agree he has improved and still moving. That’s what I like about certain actors. Like someone mentioned earlier...his looks make up for his stiff acting. True that. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I was thinking about Ice’s character and I have to say I’m not fond of her at all. She’s so unnecessary and such a nuisance! Argh. Seriously I know it’s not all her fault but Nok’s dad too...but I find myself wanted to slap her each time. Lol. I’m also a daddy’s girl so I cannot picture the pain either. Poor Nok in a way. I agree with what @Kay123 said earlier in the thread...maybe her parents neglected her in those younger years. Her dad was a workaholic and her mom loved to party. Those reasons alone will harm a child’s growth at some point in their life. Just my thoughts!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay~~ back for some more reviews.

Goodness! Nok and her family are so dysfunctional. Nobody in their family seems to have logical thinking. Lakanai is like the only sane person. Lol. Even the grandma is delusional. It’s like chaos everywhere in this family. I feel so bad for the supporting characters in here. Ice is like being bullied by Nok. Does the father pay her lots of money, why does she want the Dad who’s got an unstable child attacking her left and right? Lol. Goodness. The direction of this lakorn is very dysfunctional. Lakanai, thank you for staying sane.

And for some reason I thought it already aired four episodes. Lol oops! Just about to finish ep1. The pace of this lakorn is like soooo raeng = very dramatic.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
By the amount of new members in here, I am happy to say that Game Saneha is getting contagious. JJ and Taew are both my favorites so there’s no way I could love one more than the other. A pairing I longed hope to happen & got double the wish. I’m so happy to see so many JJ & Taew fans. Ofc I still have my own bias actor but these 2 sell it for me too. Now, I’m off to see ep.2! Thanks for the info @PrincessKarina

Querido

sarNie Egg

Hi there, JJ has received overwhelming praises and support on twitter, so your team has ample advocates :icon12:. I was very impressed with his fight scenes in NDFD, particularly the duel with the nemesis' subordinate in the last episode. And those who have read GS screenplay have commented that Nai is the ideal husband material slapandkiss, there's no doubt the number of people joining #NaisTeam is ever so growing.

P

PrincessKarina

My god you ladies are moving too fast.. I don’t want to miss anything.. I need to go back and read every comment and make my reply .. My JT fever is very high right now.. I am not sure how I will bring it down this weekend :facepalm:
Hurry up sweetie! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

By the amount of new members in here, I am happy to say that Game Saneha is getting contagious. JJ and Taew are both my favorites so there’s no way I could love one more than the other. A pairing I longed hope to happen & got double the wish. I’m so happy to see so many JJ & Taew fans. Ofc I still have my own bias actor but these 2 sell it for me too. Now, I’m off to see ep.2! Thanks for the info @PrincessKarina
Agree! This is a hot couple this year! And you’re welcome darling. I just finished episode 2 subbed! It was phenomenal to understand the conversations now. I’m too excited for next week. Should I sleep tonight?! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

OK I just finished watching episode 2 subbed. This is so crazy but I’m so hurt and jealous every time Khae gets screen time. Lol. I’m starting to hate the dad for giving up on the marriage so quick to be with such a young mistress! Argh! I love episode 2. I cannot wait for next week. Have to occupy my time until then. At the meantime I’m scanning through both episodes over and over.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OK I just finished watching episode 2 subbed. This is so crazy but I’m so hurt and jealous every time Khae gets screen time. Lol. I’m starting to hate the dad for giving up on the marriage so quick to be with such a young mistress! Argh! I love episode 2. I cannot wait for next week. Have to occupy my time until then. At the meantime I’m scanning through both episodes over and over.
Actually it wasnt quick lol. Nok's mom was always a party girl. It was mention several times that her dad was the one who raised her cus her mom was always out with friends. I say he held on for a long long time. As much as a one person loves another, there's only so much one can take. Like if the role was reverse and he was the one out partying all the time while she stays home and raised Nok, I think might be happy she divorced him.

twister02

M♥K
I'm also watching this because of JJ but I also like Taew after watching NDFD. JJ introduced me to Thai soap operas. I'm more on the Thai series or those teen drama shows from GMM/GDH which are an hour long not 2 hours long but after I saw his face in a YouTube clip (the First Love trailer), I was intrigued and started to research more about him. I didn't watch his lakorns with Bella and Punch because I don't like the both of them :risas3: and saw a subbed NNS so I started from there.

I honestly like Khun Ramet's attitude than Nai (so far) but look wise, I would choose Nai. What I like with Khun Ramet is how he indirectly taught Pim to lower down her ego and adapt to the simple life. It was like hitting two birds with one stone. He helped Pim be a better person and showed his love in a different way. Anyways, I'm excited for more Nai so I'm gonna watch ep. 2 with subs :aaaaa: