[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Lol thanks for your info. Yes we all have our thoughts. I respect yours. Wow you been around for a while. Are you watching this lakorn with us? It’s a worthy one! I watched it raw! I’m thankful they have subs. See you around! ;)
lol of course! i usually watch most of taew’s lakorn anyways. but this one in particular, I have been looking forward to it since the production started cause I was so interested in this pairing. and supringly enough, I also probably have seen almost all of James’ ones too! padirawada is still so so so good honestly! anyone who haven’t watch that yet should definitely give it ago. such a big hype behind that lakorn and tbh I’m almost always pulled in by anything that people hype about lol but man that lakorn deserves the hype. haven’t come across anyone who have seen the lakorn and not like it.

yepppp i’ve been around here for a while .... since my youngster/middle school days. but honestly have been watching thai lakorn probably all of my life .... can’t remember a time where I don’t know what thai lakorn is lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I know JJ and Yaya had no chemistry in NNS. But LSR with Nadech and Taew yes I liked it but Nadech was holding back. I felt he didn’t give his all to Taew or Patricia like he would’ve if it was with Yaya. That lakorn Taew also ruled! And Patricia was so stiff I almost dropped it. I’m not a fan of Nadech anymore. He gets old and boring. To me his acting is really nothing too exceptional. His mouth bothers me. At least in here the pranangs have many sweet and cute screen scenes! Geez. ;):thumbup:
Now that you point it out, I kind of notice that Nadech didn't give his all. When I was watching LSR, I was new to the whole Thai drama industry thing and I didn't even know Nadech and Yaya had a thing so I thought that drama had full of chemistry lol. But now I see what you mean here and I agree that Patricia was very very stiff like omg. I think I like GS a lot better.

twister02

M♥K
To be fair, Kimmy's father passed away during the filming of BH and adding the death of the late Thai king too I'm pretty sure it's hard for James to be a "monkey" around Kimmy at the time. I've watched their lakorn together and I can clearly see Kimmy wasn't in her best, but a lot of respect for her to still continue to finished her work.

Anyways, I didn't even know this lakorn is out. One of my most anticipating lakorn this year. Assuming the subs are not publicly available I guess I'll wait til it's completely finished before I start. It's so frustrating for international fans to watch lakorns lately. Sometimes I just want to give up, sadly.
Yeah, I did remember that it was in BH filming that Kim's dad died plus the King's passing so that was one of the reasons she had little interactions with the cast most especially to James. :( I wish they'll be paired up again in a good story.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yeah, I did remember that it was in BH filming that Kim's dad died plus the King's passing so that was one of the reasons she had little interactions with the cast most especially to James. :( I wish they'll be paired up again in a good story.
I would love to see Kim and James paired up again :).