[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No you dont mention about their willing scene and leave us hanging :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
What is that willing scene about? Could you help share this?
Be patient my dear be patient.. :aaaaa:
Katelyn will share with us once she is done writing it up .. she only brief me on .. she will write it up in a bit more detailed and post it here. Right @Katelyn :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooh if in ep 6 then that would be another week skdbdins Show is actually moving pretty fast tho ^^ i believe the elevator kiss would happen during Chai's wedding right??
Yes it will.. looks like Miss Bratty will have a moment of weakness and they kissed in the elevator and then she freaked out and slapped him, then he force kiss her since he already warned her once “you slap I kiss” :p
Let me repost the elevator scene, this is one scene I am very anticipated on slapandkiss
AD683D86-424C-4BC6-93A6-6FF8B554542C.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Be patient my dear be patient.. :aaaaa:
Katelyn will share with us once she is done writing it up .. she only brief me on .. she will write it up in a bit more detailed and post it here. Right @Katelyn :worship2:
Alright then I'll wait patiently ^^ thanks for sharing btw heeee im all excited!

Screenshot_20180630-194116.jpg For a treat, lookie at Nok's eyes - they just scream "my man, back off."

And their size difference would never fail to give me uwu feels

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Yes it will.. looks like Miss Bratty will have a moment of weakness and they kissed in the elevator and then she freaked out and slapped him, then he force kiss her since he already warned her once “you slap I kiss” :p
Let me repost the elevator scene, this is one scene I am very anticipated on slapandkiss
View attachment 18227
Damn already? Will this be on one of this week ep? Ready for this show to get so damn dramatic and extra that I want to stop watching but I can’t ! Gotta love this genre in thai lakorn ! when it’s THE lakorn thai production tho, you know they are going to do it right!

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Alright then I'll wait patiently ^^ thanks for sharing btw heeee im all excited!

View attachment 18232 For a treat, lookie at Nok's eyes - they just scream "my man, back off."

And their size difference would never fail to give me uwu feels
The fact that you just said uwu literally makes me all UWU!!!!!!! the fact that Nai is literally so soft for Nok tho, ALL THE UWU IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THAT, MAN!