[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
So i disappear for a weekend and the thread skipped so much again hahaha it was fun to read everything though, thanks a lot guys.

I do agree that Nok already probably loves Nai back before the start of the Lakorn. Nok's dad tells Nai in ep 2 that hopefully Nai would get back Nok's trust AGAIN. there's that word, Again! So i am guessing they were close at some point but a big misunderstanding happened (probably had to do with evil grandma) so that's why Nok is extra mean to Nai because of all that pent up anger from the supposed "betrayal".

Still trying to figure out how the hell Nai fell in love with Nok. Probably because
He is unloved and Nok is so loved and he kind of wanted that positivity too. Like that scene in the pool at ep2 Nai was saying how he used to be jealous of Nok who was his complete opposite as she was loved and given everything. Maybe Nok was naturally sweet too that's why people loved her. Not just her parents, even her nanny and Nai.

Another thing is maybe, just maybe Nai loved Nok so much but felt she was out of her league that's why he ended up with Khae, who "made him happy" but ultimately broke his heart. It's a bit ironic for me how he hates Khae for bringing down his worth when that's what Nok does to him on a daily basis and at worse levels. I guess that's the difference between the two, Nai loves Nok and Khae was just the substitute so Nai can stand to be tortured by Nok "until that day that she finally loves him". Nok is strong compared to Khae. Imagine once she does love Nai, she will fight to the death for him, unlike flaky Khae who is nice in the surface, but ultimately more selfish than Nok. I guess Nai was thinking if Nok loved him she'd be so possessive and not want to share him with anyone else - you know, that obsessiveness of an only child, i guess he wants that for himself, so finally he'd be wanted and loved and Nok will never ever let go *tear*.

On that note, you know, i kinda understand Nok's character. I am an only child too and i have possession and ownership issues. Like generally, i feel that only children are generous because they always have more than enough, but we have this what is mine is mine attitude. The worst feeling is to have something that you have taken away from you. And if it's affection of her parents, i'd go cray too. I mean Penny was going nuts about her mom loving Nok more than her, i guess the same happened with Nok when she saw how nice her parents are with Nai. An only child doesn't want to be on top, an only child wants to be the ONLY ONE. so she wants Nai out of HER house, out of HER business and away from HER parents. But what she doesn't know is that he is completely hers. ;)
My bet on Nok’s current problem with Nai is her parents’ affection and trust toward Nai. It feels like the parents almost have too much dependence on Nai - he is her Dad’s second hand at work, he chauffeurs her mother to her parties, etc. They rely on him so much in solving their problems to the degree that I almost felt they gave little consideration to Nai. That’s a big threat for a only- child like Nok. I do wonder if the parents ever thought to marry Nok to Nai - the dad did say he wanted both Nai and Nok to take care of his company together.

Last edited:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
So i disappear for a weekend and the thread skipped so much again hahaha it was fun to read everything though, thanks a lot guys.

I do agree that Nok already probably loves Nai back before the start of the Lakorn. Nok's dad tells Nai in ep 2 that hopefully Nai would get back Nok's trust AGAIN. there's that word, Again! So i am guessing they were close at some point but a big misunderstanding happened (probably had to do with evil grandma) so that's why Nok is extra mean to Nai because of all that pent up anger from the supposed "betrayal".

Still trying to figure out how the hell Nai fell in love with Nok. Probably because
He is unloved and Nok is so loved and he kind of wanted that positivity too. Like that scene in the pool at ep2 Nai was saying how he used to be jealous of Nok who was his complete opposite as she was loved and given everything. Maybe Nok was naturally sweet too that's why people loved her. Not just her parents, even her nanny and Nai.

Another thing is maybe, just maybe Nai loved Nok so much but felt she was out of her league that's why he ended up with Khae, who "made him happy" but ultimately broke his heart. It's a bit ironic for me how he hates Khae for bringing down his worth when that's what Nok does to him on a daily basis and at worse levels. I guess that's the difference between the two, Nai loves Nok and Khae was just the substitute so Nai can stand to be tortured by Nok "until that day that she finally loves him". Nok is strong compared to Khae. Imagine once she does love Nai, she will fight to the death for him, unlike flaky Khae who is nice in the surface, but ultimately more selfish than Nok. I guess Nai was thinking if Nok loved him she'd be so possessive and not want to share him with anyone else - you know, that obsessiveness of an only child, i guess he wants that for himself, so finally he'd be wanted and loved and Nok will never ever let go *tear*.

On that note, you know, i kinda understand Nok's character. I am an only child too and i have possession and ownership issues. Like generally, i feel that only children are generous because they always have more than enough, but we have this what is mine is mine attitude. The worst feeling is to have something that you have taken away from you. And if it's affection of her parents, i'd go cray too. I mean Penny was going nuts about her mom loving Nok more than her, i guess the same happened with Nok when she saw how nice her parents are with Nai. An only child doesn't want to be on top, an only child wants to be the ONLY ONE. so she wants Nai out of HER house, out of HER business and away from HER parents. But what she doesn't know is that he is completely hers. ;)
I agree. Also I feel like even though Nok is all bitchy and stuff, Nai knows that deep down there she's a sweet person (based on how she was all happy and having fun with her parents, she was adorable there). Nai saw that and plus they used to be close when they were little. I mean Nai probably knows Nok more than her parents do. I don't hate Nok but I feel so bad when she puts Nai down. I guess there are reasons behind all of her actions. Like you said Kae is nice on the outside but is complete the opposite on the inside and Nai probably knows this.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
My bet on Nok’s current problem with Nai is her patents’ affection and trust toward Nai. It feels like the parents almost have too much dependence on Nai - he is her Dad’s second hand at work, he chauffeurs her mother to her parties, etc. They rely on him so much in solving their problems to the degree that I almost felt they gave little consideration to Nai. That’s a big threat for a only- child like Nok. I do wonder if the parents ever thought to marry Nok to Nai - the dad did say he wanted both Nai and Nok to take care of his company together.
Yeah!! I agree. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the whole family is dysfunctional and only Nai seems "normal" and level headed among them. The mom is super nice to Nai but instead of being a parent to him, he is almost like a pet, a beloved pet, but a pet nonetheless. The dad loves and respects Nai but what the hell. Why do you still make Nai contact your fiance when you know she broke his heart and they used to be together and she left him for you!? I mean, can't it be more evil? It seems he didn't realize that as he didn't think much of Nai's feelings at all. Like Nai's face in the elevator in ep 1. God. He was put together but inside he was crying

Yeah! @toasty i can't wait to see Nok actually nice to Nai. Like the scene i am most excited for is when Nok touches his forehead (to feel if he has a fever i guess) and Nai kinda gapes at her as he had waited so long for her to be nice to him.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Om
@Xiaoboicejj
You're welcome. I don't know the exact episode. The marriage might be around episode 6-7. My guess is that the willing might be around episode 9 or 10. I'm also guessing that there's a total of 12 episodes total. Once it's closer to the willing scene, I might be able to give you a better answer.
omg I hope it will has more episodes TvT 12eps is too lil . I need my vitamin j ToT

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! I went to sleep for 8 hours wake up and I am falling behind this thread again :risas3: what am I going to do with you ladies ?? :confused12: Anyway will have to try and catch again with all the comments :p just drop by to post this sweet pic of Nai and Nok (looks at their smile :angel10: they love so happy and in love ) The way Nok stand in between hottie Nai’s leg is making the pic so spicy :risas3::risas3:Starting to look like a real life couple pic now :naughty2::naughty2:
1FD477BF-701B-4049-8C56-0E9EB4FD34F5.jpeg

Anu

sarNie Egg

Disclaimer: Read this at your own risk! If your hearts went up on Cloud9, blame it on Khun Nai who is one of the best hubby ever. :love:
Willing spoiler is below.

Wongwet visits Tawat and Nok at home bearing fruits gift basket. Nok asks Wongwet to stay for a pizza dinner. Nai got home hoping to have dinner with his wife but saw Nok eating pizza with Wongwet and her dad and having a good time. Nai felt disheartened and disappointed.
Tawat: I think Nai is sulking.
Wongwet: I'm thinking the same.
Nok: What's wrong with you men? Why think so much just because he and I didn't have dinner together for one night.
Tawat: Where is your mother?
Wongwet: She went out to have her monthly shared dinner.
Tawat: Oh this is the 30th. 30, is it your one month together since the wedding?
Nok finally realized and understood Nai's foul mood.
Nai got back to their small house and took out the note on the door and put it on a chair. He slams the door hard and made the note fly away. Wongwet and Nok happens to walk toward the small house together and found the note. Wongwet picks it up and read it. He hands it over to Nok. It says "Happy 1st Month!" Nai wanted to surprise Nok and had asked Nuchanat to get an organizer to decorate the house with balloons. Nai started pulling on the balloons and started to put the cake in the fridge.
Nok: Why are you putting that away. We didn't celebrate yet.
Nai: It's ok. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to celebrate.
Nok: I didn't know you were planning on a surprise. You should be able to accept that surprises might not go as planned or that the timing is off.
Nai: Yes the timing is off now. What do you want me to do then?
Nok went outside and knock on the door.
Nok: I'm hungry!! Who ask me to have dinner?
Nai smile and refuse to open the door.
Nok had to climb through the window which made Nai fear for her safety. He went to help her and forgot about their situation.
Nai: Be careful! You might fall.
Nok: You were the one who taught it to me.
Nok looks around the house and saw the balloons and other decorations.
Nok: Wow, it's so beautiful! The balloons are so big!
Nai smiles.
Nok: These balloons are so adorable. Great idea. These are so adorable that I'm speechless.
Nai: Don't try to sweet-talk (suck up) to me.
Nok: I'm not trying to sweet-talk but I really like them. Le'ts take some pictures.
Nok hands Nai a balloon to hold. She picks up her phone to do a selfie but one of the balloon popped. Nok screamed and hugged Nai. He chuckles.
Nok: You're smiling now.
Nai pretended to be mad again.
Nok: Don't try to pretend. I know you're not mad at me anymore. Now can we celebrate?
Both ate their celebratory cake.
Nok: I just realize that you could be sentimental (romantic).
Nai: I am always like this but have never done it for anyone before.
Nok: Why?
Nai: I'm afraid to give my all and then get criticize.
Nok: Why feel so sensitive?
Nai: Looking at someone who has everything and another with so little, you are afraid to lose it all. As for me, I have nothing to lose but I'm afraid of rejections.
Nok: So then you are mad because I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry.
Nai: No don't need to apologize because in the end you are here. Khun Nok krop, what does family means to you?
Nok: Why are you asking this? It means you share the same bloodline, love and shared a bond with each other.
Nai: You said I am your family but we don't share the same bloodline. It means you love me, right?
Nok: You are such a deceiver!
Nai: Tell me. You love me, right? If not I'm going to make up my own answer.
Nai moves his face closer to Nok. She had a hard time breathing and tried to change the subject.
Nok: How are you eating this cake, you are a mess.
Nok use her hand to wipe the cake from Nai's mouth. Then she was mesmerized by Nai's love stare.
Nai: You are dirty too.
Nok: Where?
He didn't answer her but started to take the frostings and put some on Nok's face.
Nok: You are playing a joke on me.
Nai: Let me wipe them off from you.
Nai didn't use his hand but he use his mouth instead on her face. His action made Nok feel weak. Nai stops at the side of Nok's mouth and proceeded to kiss her gently. Nok welcomed his kiss.
Nai: I don't know if you love me but for certain at least you are not rejecting me. I love you, Muenchanok.
His love confession filled Nok's heart. She moves her face closer but Nai carry her to wash the cake. While Nok was fussing, he gave her another kiss. Her fussing sound slowly dies. The night of their 1 month anniversary, Nai and Nok celebrated it with much happiness. After that night, their relationship has grown. They went on several honeymoons.

FYI: This event happened after their first honeymoon. As for the first honeymoon, they grew closer together and definitely bonded.
What a great spoiler! Thank you so much for sharing.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah!! I agree. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the whole family is dysfunctional and only Nai seems "normal" and level headed among them. The mom is super nice to Nai but instead of being a parent to him, he is almost like a pet, a beloved pet, but a pet nonetheless. The dad loves and respects Nai but what the hell. Why do you still make Nai contact your fiance when you know she broke his heart and they used to be together and she left him for you!? I mean, can't it be more evil? It seems he didn't realize that as he didn't think much of Nai's feelings at all. Like Nai's face in the elevator in ep 1. God. He was put together but inside he was crying

Yeah! @toasty i can't wait to see Nok actually nice to Nai. Like the scene i am most excited for is when Nok touches his forehead (to feel if he has a fever i guess) and Nai kinda gapes at her as he had waited so long for her to be nice to him.
Right! It makes me wonder if it is common there to treat adopted children differently. On her Dad asking Nai to contact his fiancée, I thought he might not know they used to date -they were old acquaintances.

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
EXACTLY how i feel about Nok!! Omg like she's so damn spoiled. The girl is freaken 25 but she act like she's 10! Grow up!! Like there's no excuse. Just because your parent's spoiled you and gave you everything does not give you the rights to be a B to everyone around you. Also blaming her parents for her attitude is a cheap way out. She has freewill and a conscious mind, she does not need to act that way. She's supposedly highly educated so she should know what's right and wrong but all she cared about is her own feelings. She doesn't care that her parents were no longer happy together or love one another, all she cared was how she feels. I get that no children want their parents to divorce but shit happens. If she was like under 16 I would understand more, ok maybe give her til 17 but she's 25!! Also her bitchy attitude and they way she treat Nai just because he's adopted makes her trash herself. Ok that part is half her grandmother's fault but not like her parents didn't teach her or chides her to be nicer to Nai. Nok is just SPOILED. If she wasn't the nang'ek and is the nang'rai I'm sure the conversation would be different. I'm done with this Nok, I'm ready for a grown up Nok. I'm ready for Nai to tame her and do what her parents refused to do, teach her a lesson. #TeamNai!!!!!!
I'm so done with Nok's attitude as well especially those with a humble background. I hate how she looks down on people just because she is a spoiled rotten rich kid/adult. I feel like she has no respect for her servants even though she is considerate of them "at times" it just makes her a insincere human being with no morality.

Oh my god! Dont tell me her mom is gonna end up with her bestie's son!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm so done with Nok's attitude as well especially those with a humble background. I hate how she looks down on people just because she is a spoiled rotten rich kid/adult. I feel like she has no respect for her servants even though she is considerate of them "at times" it just makes her a insincere human being with no morality.

Oh my god! Dont tell me her mom is gonna end up with her bestie's son!!!
Wait, who is her bestie? I was all wondering if she has any friends with that attitude of hers lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I agree on your assessment of Nok's character. Later on you will see those behaviors especially the being possessive part.

I love reading your posts. Keep them coming.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes why is the grandma is so mean toward nai...
Because

she hates his mom. She raised his mom and really loved her but she was disappointed because his mom got pregnant (fatherless too). His mom then became a prostitute so she got even more pissed. Mai's living condition was horrible so Nok's mom took Nai and brought him back to the house. The grandmother probably took her anger out on Nai thinking he's bad blood like his mom. This is all according to the spoiler so not sure how accurate it is.