[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Not trying to bud into the convo but another fellow Hmong! Nyob Zoo. My parents are definitely the same. My Dad can speak the language but my mom can actually do both speaking and reading. I’m so jealous but over the past 6 yrs I have been able to pick up a lot of the Thai language so I can understand 50% of it.

@Katelyn Hope you feel better! && any spoilers would be appreciated lol. We kall know we’ll click on it regardless if it’s about Nai/Nok’s way to getting a babysw
Hello! It's nice to see another fellow Hmong American on the thread as well. :)

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
What I've been wondering is if they're going to have 2 babies like the book or just 1. From seeing those behind the scenes videos and pictures, I couldn't tell how many babies they had. But hopefully 2 lol

I saw 2 babies on ig, but I dont know either. There was a baby boy and a baby girl. The more the merrier! Lol if there are 2 babies that means 2 willing scenes?! These 2 are definitely baby making machines. Haha

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
i have been quietly lurking and really enjoying reading all your thoughts and comments and spoilers on this show! :icon12:

while i think nok is really spoiled, but i can sorta understand why she's reacting the way she is to the divorce. honestly i believe some of the blame lies on her parents, especially her father. nok is an adult, they should be able to have an open and frank discussion on the state and dissolution of their marriage. but right now all nok gets are a series of bombshells thrown at her and she is expected to deal in a mature way immediately when she was babied and sheltered her entire life.

the dad is being selfish and unfair because he had a hand in spoiling and babying nok her entire life, and now all of a sudden he decides she's ridiculous because of what his mistress/girlfriend says.

also, what a mess khae is, i was a bit shocked when she asked to get back with nai after finding out he's wealthy. like... is it not awkward enough as it is for her to be engaged to her ex-boyfriend's adoptive uncle? man, the family functions would be soooooooo weird if nai agreed to it. :facepalm:

ok, i need to go back and watch the episodes more carefully with subs. i just skimmed through the raw eps while not knowing thai lol originally i was going to wait for a bit more eps to come out before i started, but i wanna know what's going on in the discussions lol :p

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

Disclaimer: Read this at your own risk! If your hearts went up on Cloud9, blame it on Khun Nai who is one of the best hubby ever. :love:
Willing spoiler is below.

Wongwet visits Tawat and Nok at home bearing fruits gift basket. Nok asks Wongwet to stay for a pizza dinner. Nai got home hoping to have dinner with his wife but saw Nok eating pizza with Wongwet and her dad and having a good time. Nai felt disheartened and disappointed.
Tawat: I think Nai is sulking.
Wongwet: I'm thinking the same.
Nok: What's wrong with you men? Why think so much just because he and I didn't have dinner together for one night.
Tawat: Where is your mother?
Wongwet: She went out to have her monthly shared dinner.
Tawat: Oh this is the 30th. 30, is it your one month together since the wedding?
Nok finally realized and understood Nai's foul mood.
Nai got back to their small house and took out the note on the door and put it on a chair. He slams the door hard and made the note fly away. Wongwet and Nok happens to walk toward the small house together and found the note. Wongwet picks it up and read it. He hands it over to Nok. It says "Happy 1st Month!" Nai wanted to surprise Nok and had asked Nuchanat to get an organizer to decorate the house with balloons. Nai started pulling on the balloons and started to put the cake in the fridge.
Nok: Why are you putting that away. We didn't celebrate yet.
Nai: It's ok. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to celebrate.
Nok: I didn't know you were planning on a surprise. You should be able to accept that surprises might not go as planned or that the timing is off.
Nai: Yes the timing is off now. What do you want me to do then?
Nok went outside and knock on the door.
Nok: I'm hungry!! Who ask me to have dinner?
Nai smile and refuse to open the door.
Nok had to climb through the window which made Nai fear for her safety. He went to help her and forgot about their situation.
Nai: Be careful! You might fall.
Nok: You were the one who taught it to me.
Nok looks around the house and saw the balloons and other decorations.
Nok: Wow, it's so beautiful! The balloons are so big!
Nai smiles.
Nok: These balloons are so adorable. Great idea. These are so adorable that I'm speechless.
Nai: Don't try to sweet-talk (suck up) to me.
Nok: I'm not trying to sweet-talk but I really like them. Le'ts take some pictures.
Nok hands Nai a balloon to hold. She picks up her phone to do a selfie but one of the balloon popped. Nok screamed and hugged Nai. He chuckles.
Nok: You're smiling now.
Nai pretended to be mad again.
Nok: Don't try to pretend. I know you're not mad at me anymore. Now can we celebrate?
Both ate their celebratory cake.
Nok: I just realize that you could be sentimental (romantic).
Nai: I am always like this but have never done it for anyone before.
Nok: Why?
Nai: I'm afraid to give my all and then get criticize.
Nok: Why feel so sensitive?
Nai: Looking at someone who has everything and another with so little, you are afraid to lose it all. As for me, I have nothing to lose but I'm afraid of rejections.
Nok: So then you are mad because I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry.
Nai: No don't need to apologize because in the end you are here. Khun Nok krop, what does family means to you?
Nok: Why are you asking this? It means you share the same bloodline, love and shared a bond with each other.
Nai: You said I am your family but we don't share the same bloodline. It means you love me, right?
Nok: You are such a deceiver!
Nai: Tell me. You love me, right? If not I'm going to make up my own answer.
Nai moves his face closer to Nok. She had a hard time breathing and tried to change the subject.
Nok: How are you eating this cake, you are a mess.
Nok use her hand to wipe the cake from Nai's mouth. Then she was mesmerized by Nai's love stare.
Nai: You are dirty too.
Nok: Where?
He didn't answer her but started to take the frostings and put some on Nok's face.
Nok: You are playing a joke on me.
Nai: Let me wipe them off from you.
Nai didn't use his hand but he use his mouth instead on her face. His action made Nok feel weak. Nai stops at the side of Nok's mouth and proceeded to kiss her gently. Nok welcomed his kiss.
Nai: I don't know if you love me but for certain at least you are not rejecting me. I love you, Muenchanok.
His love confession filled Nok's heart. She moves her face closer but Nai carry her to wash the cake. While Nok was fussing, he gave her another kiss. Her fussing sound slowly dies. The night of their 1 month anniversary, Nai and Nok celebrated it with much happiness. After that night, their relationship has grown. They went on several honeymoons.

FYI: This event happened after their first honeymoon. As for the first honeymoon, they grew closer together and definitely bonded.
Omg... dying here... thank you so much for the spoiler! :)

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
i have been quietly lurking and really enjoying reading all your thoughts and comments and spoilers on this show! :icon12:

while i think nok is really spoiled, but i can sorta understand why she's reacting the way she is to the divorce. honestly i believe some of the blame lies on her parents, especially her father. nok is an adult, they should be able to have an open and frank discussion on the state and dissolution of their marriage. but right now all nok gets are a series of bombshells thrown at her and she is expected to deal in a mature way immediately when she was babied and sheltered her entire life.

the dad is being selfish and unfair because he had a hand in spoiling and babying nok her entire life, and now all of a sudden he decides she's ridiculous because of what his mistress/girlfriend says.

also, what a mess khae is, i was a bit shocked when she asked to get back with nai after finding out he's wealthy. like... is it not awkward enough as it is for her to be engaged to her ex-boyfriend's adoptive uncle? man, the family functions would be soooooooo weird if nai agreed to it. :facepalm:

ok, i need to go back and watch the episodes more carefully with subs. i just skimmed through the raw eps while not knowing thai lol originally i was going to wait for a bit more eps to come out before i started, but i wanna know what's going on in the discussions lol :p
Please dont be a secret lurker. Join in on the discussion. We would love to hear from everyone.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m glad you are watching with us! Come show JJ and Taew some love in here! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

I thought Tao had an affair with the other rai girl then afterward she got bored of him and went to the bad because he was courting Nok
Oh? Lol I am not sure. I have no clue what’s going to happen. He’s just not my type of physical cutie. :thumbup:

Reactions: Anu

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was gone for less than a day and the thread skipped 4 pages wowww

Disclaimer: Read this at your own risk! If your hearts went up on Cloud9, blame it on Khun Nai who is one of the best hubby ever. :love:
Willing spoiler is below.

Wongwet visits Tawat and Nok at home bearing fruits gift basket. Nok asks Wongwet to stay for a pizza dinner. Nai got home hoping to have dinner with his wife but saw Nok eating pizza with Wongwet and her dad and having a good time. Nai felt disheartened and disappointed.
Tawat: I think Nai is sulking.
Wongwet: I'm thinking the same.
Nok: What's wrong with you men? Why think so much just because he and I didn't have dinner together for one night.
Tawat: Where is your mother?
Wongwet: She went out to have her monthly shared dinner.
Tawat: Oh this is the 30th. 30, is it your one month together since the wedding?
Nok finally realized and understood Nai's foul mood.
Nai got back to their small house and took out the note on the door and put it on a chair. He slams the door hard and made the note fly away. Wongwet and Nok happens to walk toward the small house together and found the note. Wongwet picks it up and read it. He hands it over to Nok. It says "Happy 1st Month!" Nai wanted to surprise Nok and had asked Nuchanat to get an organizer to decorate the house with balloons. Nai started pulling on the balloons and started to put the cake in the fridge.
Nok: Why are you putting that away. We didn't celebrate yet.
Nai: It's ok. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to celebrate.
Nok: I didn't know you were planning on a surprise. You should be able to accept that surprises might not go as planned or that the timing is off.
Nai: Yes the timing is off now. What do you want me to do then?
Nok went outside and knock on the door.
Nok: I'm hungry!! Who ask me to have dinner?
Nai smile and refuse to open the door.
Nok had to climb through the window which made Nai fear for her safety. He went to help her and forgot about their situation.
Nai: Be careful! You might fall.
Nok: You were the one who taught it to me.
Nok looks around the house and saw the balloons and other decorations.
Nok: Wow, it's so beautiful! The balloons are so big!
Nai smiles.
Nok: These balloons are so adorable. Great idea. These are so adorable that I'm speechless.
Nai: Don't try to sweet-talk (suck up) to me.
Nok: I'm not trying to sweet-talk but I really like them. Le'ts take some pictures.
Nok hands Nai a balloon to hold. She picks up her phone to do a selfie but one of the balloon popped. Nok screamed and hugged Nai. He chuckles.
Nok: You're smiling now.
Nai pretended to be mad again.
Nok: Don't try to pretend. I know you're not mad at me anymore. Now can we celebrate?
Both ate their celebratory cake.
Nok: I just realize that you could be sentimental (romantic).
Nai: I am always like this but have never done it for anyone before.
Nok: Why?
Nai: I'm afraid to give my all and then get criticize.
Nok: Why feel so sensitive?
Nai: Looking at someone who has everything and another with so little, you are afraid to lose it all. As for me, I have nothing to lose but I'm afraid of rejections.
Nok: So then you are mad because I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry.
Nai: No don't need to apologize because in the end you are here. Khun Nok krop, what does family means to you?
Nok: Why are you asking this? It means you share the same bloodline, love and shared a bond with each other.
Nai: You said I am your family but we don't share the same bloodline. It means you love me, right?
Nok: You are such a deceiver!
Nai: Tell me. You love me, right? If not I'm going to make up my own answer.
Nai moves his face closer to Nok. She had a hard time breathing and tried to change the subject.
Nok: How are you eating this cake, you are a mess.
Nok use her hand to wipe the cake from Nai's mouth. Then she was mesmerized by Nai's love stare.
Nai: You are dirty too.
Nok: Where?
He didn't answer her but started to take the frostings and put some on Nok's face.
Nok: You are playing a joke on me.
Nai: Let me wipe them off from you.
Nai didn't use his hand but he use his mouth instead on her face. His action made Nok feel weak. Nai stops at the side of Nok's mouth and proceeded to kiss her gently. Nok welcomed his kiss.
Nai: I don't know if you love me but for certain at least you are not rejecting me. I love you, Muenchanok.
His love confession filled Nok's heart. She moves her face closer but Nai carry her to wash the cake. While Nok was fussing, he gave her another kiss. Her fussing sound slowly dies. The night of their 1 month anniversary, Nai and Nok celebrated it with much happiness. After that night, their relationship has grown. They went on several honeymoons.

FYI: This event happened after their first honeymoon. As for the first honeymoon, they grew closer together and definitely bonded.
willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|
Thank you @Katelyn OMG KHUN NAI

Omg I’m not okay. Nai is sooo sweet. Husband material. I feel like there will be at least 3 real lip kiss scenes. I hope this is not part of Nok’s game and that she actually has feelings for him. Thanks for the spoiler though
3 real lip kisses just for this scene only pls! We need more kisses between Nok and Nai! :love:

Can't wait for tonight episode!