[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I’m ok with Pope so bring it on! I’m still waiting for my girl to pair with JMA and Grate too! Grate wants to pair with Taew he said so himself numerous of times! Lol.
Omg yes James Ma and Grate would be so great. I'm down for it. If that was true, I would be anticipated in their dramas and I'm usually not that anticipated in most lakorns, i simply just watch them for fun. I'm mostly anticipated in Taew's dramas

P

PrincessKarina

Omg yes James Ma and Grate would be so great. I'm down for it. If that was true, I would be anticipated in their dramas and I'm usually not that anticipated in most lakorns, i simply just watch them for fun. I'm mostly anticipated in Taew's dramas
Same here. As long as Taew is the n’ek I will most likely tolerate whoever the p’ek is. I tolerated her with Bomb in SJ! Holy moly! Bomb was the absolutely worst actor anyone could pair with. But I gave him a break then since that was his debut p’ek role with Taew! Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Taew with Grate too.
I’m ok with Pope so bring it on! I’m still waiting for my girl to pair with JMA and Grate too! Grate wants to pair with Taew he said so himself numerous of times! Lol.
I was really hoping Great would be paired with Taew first, but if Great can’t I will settle for pope :p because Taew so far only has one lakorn filming. So I am happy if she confirms a second one .

P

PrincessKarina

I was really hoping Great would be paired with Taew first, but if Great can’t I will settle for pope :p because Taew so far only has one lakorn filming. So I am happy if she confirms a second one .
Right. It would be nice for Taew to pair with the bigger names before the smaller names. Lol. So for example Ken T, Grate, and JMA before Toey or Alek.

sarNie Adult
Off topic again but, can I just say, Koo Gam with Ken T as Kobori and Taew as Aungsumalin. Now that's gonna be epic.

Speaking of Koo gam, it is sort of similar to Game Sanaeha with a hard hearted woman trying to resist a kind and loving man. Except Nai stands up to Nok more. What is it with Thai writers and hard hearted women!?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sokay katelyn, you may spoil whichever scene you like ^^
Girl where are all ur gifs ?? :p This woman is getting grey waiting here :facepalm: hahah J/K take ur time .. anyway just read the spoilers from Cecilia IG .. I am dead :aaaaa:I don’t even know how I am going to handle it when it actually plays out onscreen as I know JT is going to nail it, nail it straight through my weak heart :aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

Off topic again but, can I just say, Koo Gam with Ken T as Kobori and Taew as Aungsumalin. Now that's gonna be epic.

Speaking of Koo gam, it is sort of similar to Game Sanaeha with a hard hearted woman trying to resist a kind and loving man. Except Nai stands up to Nok more. What is it with Thai writers and hard hearted women!?
Oh my! That would be epic! I love Ken T! He’s such a great veteran! Taew will go down in history also as a phenomenal veteran herself! I know right?! Hard hearted women are such a pain!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

That would be like a dream come true... ken T and Taew in koo gum. :aaaaa:

Right. It would be nice for Taew to pair with the bigger names before the smaller names. Lol. So for example Ken T, Grate, and JMA before Toey or Alek.
I’m not too fuss whether she is paired up with bigger names actor or smaller names, as long as storyline is good and actor is decent I am all in.. :aaaaa:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Who else of the decent to high demand p’eks of Channel 3 Taew hasn’t or needs to pair up with yet? We have JMA, Grate, Toey, Alek, and my ultimate choice is Ken T! These two needs to hurry up and pair before Ken T really retires!
So many actors lol. She will be turning 30 next year. I'm mostly excited to watch Taew's dramas. If she stopped doing dramas, idk whose dramas I would wait for and be excited to watch. I hope she will still keep her acting career. Anyone you would like for her to reunite with?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Who else of the decent to high demand p’eks of Channel 3 Taew hasn’t or needs to pair up with yet? We have JMA, Grate, Toey, Alek, and my ultimate choice is Ken T! These two needs to hurry up and pair before Ken T really retires!

Oh my! That would be epic! I love Ken T! He’s such a great veteran! Taew will go down in history also as a phenomenal veteran herself! I know right?! Hard hearted women are such a pain!
That would be like a dream come true... ken T and Taew in koo gum. :aaaaa:

I’m not too fuss whether she is paired up with bigger names actor or smaller names, as long as storyline is good and actor is decent I am all in.. :aaaaa:
Yes. Taew with Ken T in Koo Gum please lakorn gods. :worship2: