[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic again but, can I just say, Koo Gam with Ken T as Kobori and Taew as Aungsumalin. Now that's gonna be epic.

Speaking of Koo gam, it is sort of similar to Game Sanaeha with a hard hearted woman trying to resist a kind and loving man. Except Nai stands up to Nok more. What is it with Thai writers and hard hearted women!?
It’s probably because they know their audience are mostly women so they decide to give us a sweet gentlemen because we will give in too! Lol. Just like how we are right now for Nai. We all don’t like Nok’s behavior but are definitely tuning in for the chemistry & how much of a gentlmen Nai is haha. #TEAMNAI @Kay123 we know Nai knows Nok best. We give in to him just like Nok lolol. #JJattack

Oh my and the JMA and Taew pair up needs to happen. I’ve been waiting forever for my man to pair up with her.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl where are all ur gifs ?? :p This woman is getting grey waiting here :facepalm: hahah J/K take ur time .. anyway just read the spoilers from Cecilia IG .. I am dead :aaaaa:I don’t even know how I am going to handle it when it actually plays out onscreen as I know JT is going to nail it, nail it straight through my weak heart :aaaaa:
Girl work is in the way ughh and sleep too
I got around making gif but not uploading them ugh - prepare yourself okay ;)

Screenshot_20180705-131034.jpg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw your comment there ;) she is spoiling us rotten today!

Lom Sorn ruk .. yes I enjoyed the one with Nadech, Taew character was a bit of a selfish b*tch at the start then she came a loyal loving wife to Nadech :p

Thank you :aaaaa::aaaaa:
Maybe I'll try watching it too cause i saw clips and looks like a bit rawrr??

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I have watch Taew's lakorn with Mario and now JJ.. but not Nadech. Is it good??
It’s probably because they know their audience are mostly women so they decide to give us a sweet gentlemen because we will give in too! Lol. Just like how we are right now for Nai. We all don’t like Nok’s behavior but are definitely tuning in for the chemistry & how much of a gentlmen Nai is haha. #TEAMNAI @Kay123 we know Nai knows Nok best. We give in to him just like Nok lolol. #JJattack

Oh my and the JMA and Taew pair up needs to happen. I’ve been waiting forever for my man to pair up with her.
I did enjoy Lom Son Ruk with Taew and Nadech. I thought they looked amazing together. Shes tiny so she looked good with anyone. I love it when Nadech carried her too.

OMg! I'm been waiting for JMA x Taew to pair up for forever now. Lol

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
@SPMxoxo97 , i think i got an idea for your fanfic. I don't know if you will like it or not, but i was thinking Nai can be a rich guy, good at action, whether or not you want to put him in a fighting group or mafia, is up to you. Anyway Nok is a country girl, is witty and funny and good at making food. They meet through a fight of some sort of Nai and his enemy. Nai got a little injured. Nok was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was going to the city. Happened to be in the middle of the fight as well and got injured. She Nai had to take her back to his house. Their different personalities made them argue at the start, and through days spent together with humorous scene, such as Nai don't know how to cook, and Nai teaching Nok how to fight, they grew close.

So what do you think? It might be cheesy but that's what i thought of, having seen James in action, and their character's personalities in both Neung Dao Fah Diew and Game Saneha. It's sort of is a rom-com and action story this one. Tell me what you think of it. :)

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic again but, can I just say, Koo Gam with Ken T as Kobori and Taew as Aungsumalin. Now that's gonna be epic.

Speaking of Koo gam, it is sort of similar to Game Sanaeha with a hard hearted woman trying to resist a kind and loving man. Except Nai stands up to Nok more. What is it with Thai writers and hard hearted women!?
As much as I want them to pair up, i dont know about Koo Gum. I can't handle another sad ending for Taew. My heart cant handle it. Lol