[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
i feel so torn about khae, i felt bad for her when her mom was tearing her apart about the rejected proposal, but my temper flared when i saw her making those faces at nok in the hospital. i'm just glad that nai was there to witness it too so he wasn't fooled like tawat. speaking of which, she really put herself in a really bad light in front of her beloved, i guess it doesn't matter since he already knows her true colors..?

she really stood up to her mom way too late for the sake of her love, nai has already moved on a long time ago. but i also wonder, if khae and nai's reunion happened on a taxi, and nai is the taxi driver instead of driving a porsche, will she be that eager to get back with him? i don't doubt that khae has genuine feelings for nai, what i doubt is that if she didn't find out that nai is rich, would she want to get back with him at all? anyway, it's not like her love is so strong right now since she doesn't show much determination in her pursuance of nai. khae always use the stalling technique with tawat, and she'll just keep going back to him every time nai rejects her.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I think I'm going to take a break after GS too. I haven't come across another lakorn that I want to wait to watch. I don't think I can see James Ji with another nang'ake. I'm kind of picky like that. lol Also, I'm not sure if I'm ready to see James Ji and Bella act in the same lakorn again even though they're not paired up. What have GS done to me?! I just want more of Taew and James Ji.

Chinese fans are on another level. I'm not saying all of them are, but there tends to be more of the bad apples than the good ones. There's a lot of delulus.
Lol me too girl. I'm definitely taking a break after this lakorn. It's been an emotional ride so far and I need time adjust to the fact that James and Taew will not be paired up for while. I'll just stick to Nai and Nok for as long as I can.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
She basically open the door for him to purse her. She started this game so he was willing to take a chance. He also sympathized with her in a way and don’t want her to feel the pain that he went through.
Hi ladies! We are over analyzing all these... remember what Khun Chai Puttipat once said, there is no logic in love. Ha ha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m getting ready for bed so I can wake up early tomorrow... round 6 here we come :aaaaa:
I shouldn’t complain anymore because I get to watch it at 9:30 AM. I was thinking about how early that was but rest up girl! We got to have all that energy tomorrow morning for those sweet scenes. :love:
Hi ladies! We are over analyzing all these... remember what Khun Chai Puttipat once said, there is no logic in love. Ha ha.
He was just like us. That is until he fell in love of course. Haha. I miss his Puttipat days.
Ok .. I’m back, but I have no idea which page l left off last night :facepalm: you ladies are moving way too fast .. I must catch up before round 6 Game start tonight .:cheer:
Yes girl! We got to prepare for our heavenly spazzing on Ep.6. More sweets coming.

sarNie Adult
ZOOOOOOOMG!!!! THE PRAEW MAGAZINE OF JT IS OUT!!!!! THEY'RE SO HOT.

The titles include "Perfect Chemistry" and "Cuteness overload" and it's true.

For those outside Thailand, you may still purchase the magazine online by downloading the OOKBEE App on your phone. It's a bit tricky to navigate since it's Thai and all but it's just like other magazine apps so it's more or less navigable. The magazine is at 79 Thai Baht.

-edit- the app seems to be available in Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines. I am not sure if it's available in other countries.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ookbee.ookbeeapp

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
The blindfold scene and Nai in the rain are just beautiful... I admit I have to rewind a couple of times... impressed by JJ again. Someone mentioned earlier his voice and the way he speaks is very soothing, can’t agree more. I like more of his demeanor than how he looks - not sure how to best describe it. He has it in all roles he played, starting from Khun Chai all the way to Nai.

P

PrincessKarina

The blindfold scene and Nai in the rain are just beautiful... I admit I have to rewind a couple of times... impressed by JJ again. Someone mentioned earlier his voice and the way he speaks is very soothing, can’t agree more. I like more of his demeanor than how he looks - not sure how to best describe it. He has it in all roles he played, starting from Khun Chai all the way to Nai.
Yes I agree JJ came a long way since SJ days!

P

PrincessKarina

I am impressed again by Tanya’s acting. She’s great despite the fact that she tends to overdo some scenes. But I don’t look at it that way. To me it displayed overboard greatness than under graded stiff acting. I liked her in RN 2012 with Ken P and Janie, TRKJ with Nadech and Mew, and in here. She played mother roles pretty good. Chai is not handsome and was never to me but I guess he was ok back then? I only watched bits and pieces of his earlier work. Lol

sarNie Adult
I am impressed again by Tanya’s acting. She’s great despite the fact that she tends to overdo some scenes. But I don’t look at it that way. To me it displayed overboard greatness than under graded stiff acting. I liked her in RN 2012 with Ken P and Janie, TRKJ with Nadech and Mew, and in here. She played mother roles pretty good. Chai is not handsome and was never to me but I guess he was ok back then? I only watched bits and pieces of his earlier work. Lol
She's actually my favorite character in the whole lakorn. I love her so much hahaha. I am glad that they put the petty bickering between Nok and Nai's dad to somehow soften Nok and Nai's actual bickering. That it can be cute like the bickering among family or friends.

Hahahaha you guys are under James's love spell. There's no turning back. I must say that i love his voice too. It's not too deep but gentle and soothing but in real life he talks too fast and it's cute when his voice is so high it breaks hahahhaa.

James was raised by a warm loving family and his dad was the one who sent him to ballroom dancing lessons as he thought it would be necessary to "socialize" with girls. So that type of aristocratic, oldskool yet warm upbringing, made him poised and naturally "gentlemanly" when he acts as a p'ek i guess. Of course he can be a wacky rowdy childish guy too, case in point :Khondeeteenhai (if you haven't seen it, go search it in youtube now!) but ultimately he's a sweet classy guy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha you guys are under James's love spell. There's no turning back. I must say that i love his voice too. It's not too deep but gentle and soothing but in real life he talks too fast and it's cute when his voice is so high it breaks hahahhaa.

James was raised by a warm loving family and his dad was the one who sent him to ballroom dancing lessons as he thought it would be necessary to "socialize" with girls. So that type of aristocratic, oldskool yet warm upbringing, made him poised and naturally "gentlemanly" when he acts as a p'ek i guess. Of course he can be a wacky rowdy childish guy too, case in point :Khondeeteenhai (if you haven't seen it, go search it in youtube now!) but ultimately he's a sweet classy guy.
Yes Ji talks so fast that sometime I had to listen to it a couple of times to get everything lol.
This is my favorite clip of Ji in their show.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Lol maybe it’s time for Nadech to step down. Sorry if you are a Nadech fan but I’m not. He’s over rated and he’s not all that great. He’s not even professional in my book! Professionals are open to anyone and everything! He’s mainly stuck with Yaya! Sorry girlie. I’m glad it’s between Pope and JMA! I think for the females Yaya is not even a choice either. It’s between Bella and Taew right now! Yay! Even though I’m not a Bella fan either I’d rather she win any day over Yaya.
Rereading the comments. Havent watch a single lakorn of NY together. The only time I watched Nadech was the one with Taew in which he didnt move me at all. Looking back, his acting was so so. Didnt feel that he was in love with Taew. As for Yaya, I watched epi 1 of KC and the one with JJ. Again, am not keen on her. So nope, am not a fan of NY. But then each to his own. I am definitely for JT. Best CHEMISTRY!!! And if I may say so, best acting so far.