[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
She's actually my favorite character in the whole lakorn. I love her so much hahaha. I am glad that they put the petty bickering between Nok and Nai's dad to somehow soften Nok and Nai's actual bickering. That it can be cute like the bickering among family or friends.

Hahahaha you guys are under James's love spell. There's no turning back. I must say that i love his voice too. It's not too deep but gentle and soothing but in real life he talks too fast and it's cute when his voice is so high it breaks hahahhaa.

James was raised by a warm loving family and his dad was the one who sent him to ballroom dancing lessons as he thought it would be necessary to "socialize" with girls. So that type of aristocratic, oldskool yet warm upbringing, made him poised and naturally "gentlemanly" when he acts as a p'ek i guess. Of course he can be a wacky rowdy childish guy too, case in point :Khondeeteenhai (if you haven't seen it, go search it in youtube now!) but ultimately he's a sweet classy guy.
I recall seeing somewhere they mentioned that one of JJ ‘s hobbies is reading, especially history related. That’s rare for boys. Often reading differetiates one from others. It builds the “inner look”, which is more attractive than the physical one. Anyway, we are definitely JJ lovers, ha ha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Because James is such a baby, I forget he’s just a year older than me sometimes. He’s super playful and adorable, but he knows when it’s appropriate to be that way. He’s a very well rounded and talented guy. I enjoy seeing a pra’ake being silly and himself than quiet and too serious. I’m glad that Taew plays with him too.

Also, I just bought the Praew Magazine. I’m not sure when K.Wiwat will have it out on the website but he sent me a link to (pre)order it. I’m so excited to get my copy.

P

PrincessKarina

Rereading the comments. Havent watch a single lakorn of NY together. The only time I watched Nadech was the one with Taew in which he didnt move me at all. Looking back, his acting was so so. Didnt feel that he was in love with Taew. As for Yaya, I watched epi 1 of KC and the one with JJ. Again, am not keen on her. So nope, am not a fan of NY. But then each to his own. I am definitely for JT. Best CHEMISTRY!!! And if I may say so, best acting so far.
Amen! Well said sweetie!

P

PrincessKarina

Because James is such a baby, I forget he’s just a year older than me sometimes. He’s super playful and adorable, but he knows when it’s appropriate to be that way. He’s a very well rounded and talented guy. I enjoy seeing a pra’ake being silly and himself than quiet and too serious. I’m glad that Taew plays with him too.

Also, I just bought the Praew Magazine. I’m not sure when K.Wiwat will have it out on the website but he sent me a link to (pre)order it. I’m so excited to get my copy.
Yes JJ is 25 this year. He looks his age now. No denial his chemistry is hot with Taew in here but him as an actor I’m still trying to fully get into. If I finish GS then this will be my full first lakorn I finish of JJ. I finished SJ with all the brothers except JJ and Bella’s part (which I saw in bits and pieces only). I don’t care for Bella. During NFND I was distracted so I didn’t finish. But I’m watching it now though! Lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
OMG.... I went on 4th of July vaca and you all are over 200 pages.... I'll never catch up.

Just finished Ep.5 on YT and gah..... I am so in love with JT on screen and off. So much fin clips today from shows too. I love JJ with Taew so much that I just want her to have him. hahahahaha. It must be all that love making with the eyes from James. I think he really really really must adore his P'Taew in real life too.

Oh! I've also now moved on from James' height to his nose with my obsessions! LOL
I feel you. I'm in love with JT onsecreen/off. When he smiles, OH MY HEART. I DIED. I LOVE HIS SMILE. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Lol maybe it’s time for Nadech to step down. Sorry if you are a Nadech fan but I’m not. He’s over rated and he’s not all that great. He’s not even professional in my book! Professionals are open to anyone and everything! He’s mainly stuck with Yaya! Sorry girlie. I’m glad it’s between Pope and JMA! I think for the females Yaya is not even a choice either. It’s between Bella and Taew right now! Yay! Even though I’m not a Bella fan either I’d rather she win any day over Yaya.
I like Yaya but I think Bella is better than her. I love her acting and she's a great actress that can play any character well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Guys, I have something to reveal... I have only finished watching episode 1 with sub. Lol.

But my oh my... so many things happened in that episode! Seriously there's not a single boring part at all!

I am liking the mom/khun Vi so much! She has always played (as far as the lakorn I know) the rai part. I thought it would be weird to see her act as "non-rai". But as soon as she finished signing that divorce paper, she instantly became my favourite. The way she has that "here-we-go-again-with-Nok's-antique" face just is awesome. Her character is truly unique. She parties but she doesn't cheat on her family. So to say that she's not 100% at fault for the family split, maybe 51%. Lol. Her face when Nok "woke up" from that "tragic" accident to fool that is just hillarious! Spits came out of my mouth during that scene. Literally!

Dad is... a dad. Well we didn't know what ordeal he has faced to keep the family together. The man loves her daughter but like Nai said, he probably has sacrificed a lot... let him be happy with his choice now. This makes me wonder, did both the parents love each other in the first place?

Khae... is blurgh! Not a fan since that lakorn with Noon and Ken T. The character is beautiful innocent like I'm the victim here, you shouldn't make beautiful people sad kinda feels. Seriously blergh! Girl, you got what you got because of your face. <------ I know, too emotional.

Nai, Nai, Nai. Why are you so dreamy!?!? In that hotel room scene where Nok search her mom in every corner of the toilet, Nai's eyes signaling her to check the closet reminds me a lot of khun Ramet. He did that when he signalled Pimlapat the seat he'll be seating at in the restaurant. Than immediately after that, he urged Nok to say sorry politely with "ka" reminds me of Neung Nai Suang where Neung urged Pim to speal softly to him if she wants her to let her off the closet. Oho... James! Lol.

Nok is very much like Noot in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. I love that! Seems similar but a different version. Couldn't help to root for our girl in every fight she has - against Dad, Khae, Nai, servant's daughter... bring it on. She seriously head butt and shin kicked Nai! Feisty! Love her.

Ok off to episode 2.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yea I don’t know about the Taew’s and Ter’s lakorn either. Same with JJ. He is pairing up with a new girl and Ice. I don’t know what to watch... maybe it is a sign that I need to take a break from Thai lakorns lol
I liked Ice but now after surgery her face isn't very good. I can't watch it, sorry.

I hope they change the actress to other one like Preem. I could die of happiness if James and Preem act together in lakorn. :cheer::icon12:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
She’s the type of beauty where it fades after you stare at her for so long. Taew is the opposite. When I first looked at Taew years ago I didn’t think she was pretty. But as I watch her she grew prettier because she’s so talented! Beauty runs deeper than the looks!
That was exactly that happen to me. Before I didn't think Taew was pretty but now she is gorgeous. I like her personality too.