[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Ok honestly, I don’t like meddling with others business but this is REALLY rude of you. They nicely asked for your info so you two can take it out somewhere else because in this forum we ALL respect each other regardless of our opinions. If you can’t do that, you don’t need to be here.
I suggest we just stop talking about things unrelated to the topic and feeding the need of other people for attention and just report posts that need to be reported, in accordance with the forum rules. Particularly rule 3 and rule 7. I hope this is the end of this subject

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

SOS to @sarN and @darvil re: @meredo as you can see in the posts above (#843: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...rayu-taew-natapohn.64240/page-43#post-1295268)

Last edited:

pennytjun

sarNie Egg

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Do not curse out other people. I will only warn once, when it comes to insulting another member. ONCE. We don't like to ban people, but if behavior is bad we have no choice. This has always been an open place to debate, but friendly. We tolerate many things because we don't want to limit people's opinions. However, when they become offensive and insulting or personal attacks, they will be dealt with.

Please, continue to report bad behavior especially attacks, and they will be dealt with accordingly after review.

Kay thanks.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m so lost at words. That’s all I can do too! :cheer::cheer: I love their looks in here.
They both look hot :aaaaa:opposite of the cutesy MM and KT :icon12:

It’s super official now this lakorn will be airing 25th June Taking over LR time slot. Mon-Tues.
Taew and James just posted this on their IG :love:
FF2CF90D-E246-4162-8BD4-62EA65F530C5.jpeg
Yes! Nai will dare to love you Nok :risas3:
Nai will love you more then he have ever found a way to say to you :naughty2:

B605F248-1DBB-4BEB-8284-1C36E9ED4890.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

It’s super official now this lakorn will be airing 25th June Taking over LR time slot. Mon-Tues.
View attachment 16429

View attachment 16430
I thought popes lakorn was taking over LR's time slot. Hm i guess i was mistaken. Either way im happy this is airing soon

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 16429

View attachment 16430
Dang he looks good in a suit. Aaaaawwwwwww Ji!!! Ma ha pah ma :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid