[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Taew is in China right now, so naturally, they can't be together *sweatdrop*. JiTaew Reunion would most likely be a commercial decision. It would be up to the Thai market to actually like both of them together and convince producers for a reunion of some sort. To get them to do a reunion for international market, then it has to be an international brand or international producer. I heard they're pretty hot in China. Right now it's Bella and Pope who are all over Bangkok.

But don't worry, they're still co-endorsers of AIS so there's that. And also, i would like to believe James and Taew have developed a strong friendship so whenever there is a ch3 event, these two will surely hang out together. Don't worry about letting Thailand know the force of JiTaew. Game Sanaeha withdrawal still seems strong, at least in Twitter *sweatdrop*

The most we can do is increase the views of Game Sanaeha in YouTube Ch3 page. That's the reason why the subs were put there in the first place. That way, when Ch3 does push through with exporting lakorns, Game Sanaeha would be among those to be exported. That would mean promotions abroad.
I agree, since Game Sanaeha is the first lakorn officially allowed by CH3 to be english-subbed, increasing the views would influence their decision on JiTaew. Lets re-watch again. You wont be sorry, CH3 you tube videos are very clear. Su, su!!!

Taew is in China right now, so naturally, they can't be together *sweatdrop*. JiTaew Reunion would most likely be a commercial decision. It would be up to the Thai market to actually like both of them together and convince producers for a reunion of some sort. To get them to do a reunion for international market, then it has to be an international brand or international producer. I heard they're pretty hot in China. Right now it's Bella and Pope who are all over Bangkok.

But don't worry, they're still co-endorsers of AIS so there's that. And also, i would like to believe James and Taew have developed a strong friendship so whenever there is a ch3 event, these two will surely hang out together. Don't worry about letting Thailand know the force of JiTaew. Game Sanaeha withdrawal still seems strong, at least in Twitter *sweatdrop*

The most we can do is increase the views of Game Sanaeha in YouTube Ch3 page. That's the reason why the subs were put there in the first place. That way, when Ch3 does push through with exporting lakorns, Game Sanaeha would be among those to be exported. That would mean promotions abroad.
Are you doing anything for Ji's Birthday? It's coming up right?

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Nakee2 MV and teaser has only little part of Taew in it. She is basically just a minor in the movie. Too bad Nakee now is all about Yaya and Nadech.

sarNie Adult
Are you doing anything for Ji's Birthday? It's coming up right?
Now that you asked, heads up, we're having a "poetry contest" at the James Jirayu English Fanpage for Ch3 Mangmao and Khanthin (NDFD characters) dolls. The details will be out on Saturday. But start thinking of poems for James's 25th birthday!

James hasn't announced any activity for his birthday this year. I wish he can have fun with his family and his special girl on his 25th birthday. He's been either working or doing fan/charity activities for his birthday since his 19th birthday. I think it's high time for him to have time for himself and his loved ones.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that you asked, heads up, we're having a "poetry contest" at the James Jirayu English Fanpage for Ch3 Mangmao and Khanthin (NDFD characters) dolls. The details will be out on Saturday. But start thinking of poems for James's 25th birthday!

James hasn't announced any activity for his birthday this year. I wish he can have fun with his family and his special girl on his 25th birthday. He's been either working or doing fan/charity activities for his birthday since his 19th birthday. I think it's high time for him to have time for himself and his loved ones.
Oh! That poetry contest sounds fun. I definitely will stay tune for that.

& awh he’s such a sweetheart. I think he does deserve some Mommy & me time lol. I love how his bday is near mine so I can’t ever forget my bday anymore hah.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Jirayu Home (One of JJ's fanclubs) is collating orders for Game Sanaeha DVD boxsets. If you guys haven't ordered yet, go do it now! Payment method would most likely be through PayPal though i don't know how it will be for this one

https://www.facebook.com/674803892533577/posts/2541267095887238/
So they are accepting international order aswell? I don’t know why I want a copy since I don’t even understand thai :risas3: but I feel like I need to have it because it’s Jitaew :facepalm:

Here ya go guys. I should have posted this in the NDFD section but.... Since i would like to invite you guys here to join too.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1840996139288569&id=1353761098012078
Thanks lovely :icon12:

Querido

sarNie Egg
Hello all!! :)
I've been away for a while since there hasn't been much update on the pair lately. But today I heard some rumours that there's a private Shiseido Thank-you event that's held annually for their VIP customers and staff. And among other celebs, both Taew and James will be in attendance! The date and time haven't been confirmed, but this is the only news I've heard in weeks, and I reckoned you all would probably want to know as well.
Thanks for keeping this thread alive!! :love:

P

PrincessKarina

Hello all!! :)
I've been away for a while since there hasn't been much update on the pair lately. But today I heard some rumours that there's a private Shiseido Thank-you event that's held annually for their VIP customers and staff. And among other celebs, both Taew and James will be in attendance! The date and time haven't been confirmed, but this is the only news I've heard in weeks, and I reckoned you all would probably want to know as well.
Thanks for keeping this thread alive!! :love:
Ahh! Thanks for this update sweetheart! I’m pumped!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn @PrincessKarina
The thing is the event is private and exclusive... last year the press was nowhere in sight. But I sincerely hope that either Taew, James, or the people present are kind enough to share photos, clips or anything to keep our JT bubble afloat after such a long drought.
:pancarta:

@angelswings
Yes!! :)
Oh no press. Yes, let's hope they will share some pictures.:worship2: