[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hello all!! :)
I've been away for a while since there hasn't been much update on the pair lately. But today I heard some rumours that there's a private Shiseido Thank-you event that's held annually for their VIP customers and staff. And among other celebs, both Taew and James will be in attendance! The date and time haven't been confirmed, but this is the only news I've heard in weeks, and I reckoned you all would probably want to know as well.
Thanks for keeping this thread alive!! :love:
Thanks for this news! so needed! Still missing JiTaew so much!

sarNie Adult
Speaking of James's birthday, our contest i ending tomorrow! I don't know if one of the contestants came from here, but please follow the contest instructions in order to be eligible to win (i.e. It has to be an Original Poem and not copied from the internet and you have to like the page in order to win. You can unlike it later when you get your prize hahaha)

https://www.facebook.com/1353761098012078/posts/1840996139288569/

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I suppose it is acceptable but you would have to pay for shipping as well. TV Scene allowed it for the T-shirts before.
B851668F-53B8-4363-97B2-E1EB207395A8.jpeg

Ok thanks. I just placed my order :thumbup: So I am guessing they will contact us for payment once the DVD is made ? :thumbup: At first I wasn’t going to place an order since there will be no subtitle, then I thought WTH it’s JiTaew, I will take what I can :risas3: now I regret not getting the NDFD DVD Boxset to add to my JiTaew collection :p oh well it’s too late now.

@Kay123 I feel the same! I can’t understand it fully but I feel like I just want a copy to have JT with me whenever lol.
I feel you girl. So I placed my order, I am too hung up on JiTaew at the moment, so I am going to need everything relating to them :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of James's birthday, our contest i ending tomorrow! I don't know if one of the contestants came from here, but please follow the contest instructions in order to be eligible to win (i.e. It has to be an Original Poem and not copied from the internet and you have to like the page in order to win. You can unlike it later when you get your prize hahaha)

https://www.facebook.com/1353761098012078/posts/1840996139288569/
This sounds interesting, wish I could join in but I am terrible when it comes to poetry. But please do share some good ones here if you can.
And our TAEW posted on her igs!!!! OMG!!!! Just made my dayyyy!!!
Just made my day too, thanks for sharing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina