[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
@Kay123 we can all surmise why JJ was half-naked there :naughty2: ehem, hello, Nok andbabysw

Oh my, NDFD will be all chaste and innocent with JJ pretending to be a eunuch, and it being a period lakorn and all, then Game Sanaeha comes along and boom boom boom rscenesw

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 we can all surmise why JJ was half-naked there :naughty2: ehem, hello, Nok andbabysw
Hahha I didn’t even think it was from any of the scene, thought he was getting change or something :facepalm: anyway I don’t know if you heard but there has been rumours, from fans who attended the ch3 vic event apparently were shown a longer trailer for game sneaha about 1.5 min long. Much longer then the one that had been released to the public . Unfortunately everyone was busy screaming and getting overly excited that they did not film the teaser. So apparently some of the scenes that was shown in the longer teaser was;
  1. Nai was sitting on the bed shirtless and you see Nok laying on the bed beside him then she suddenly pulled him in for a hug.willing|
  2. Another scene was when Nok said to Nai, “you know very little about me”.
  3. Another scene shown was when they both fell into the swimming pool together.
  4. Nok said to Nai “Everything is just a game, you are only a kid that my parent picked from the garbage to raise, so don’t you dare dream of anything more.” And then she slap him.:fighting12:
  5. There was also another scene where Nok was angry with Nai and said to him something along the line “That is why I have a dumb/stupid person standing in front of me “.. which Nai then responded back by saying “ I will not let you play this game alone”.
  6. Last scene was shown where Nai pulled Nok in for a really firm hug and said to Nok “ Are you that disgusted by me?”
Ok so I don’t know if this is true or not, but I only translated what was written from a khmer fan that got it from the thai fans :facepalm: so Don’t shoot me if none of these scenes end up being in the lakorn :risas3:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123

Oh my, NDFD will be all chaste and innocent with JJ pretending to be a eunuch, and it being a period lakorn and all, then Game Sanaeha comes along and boom boom boom rscenesw
Hahah JT characters in NDFD is the complete opposite of their characters in Game Sneaha. Taew character in NDFD is playful funny and laid back, whereas her character in this lakorn is kinda cray cray :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohohoho! @Kay123 thanks for the translation! Wooow! So intense! I had hoped for lots of scenes of Nok torturing Nai to bits and then her being sweet to him later to make up for all of it. I hope I get my wish!
You are welcome .. That is just the rumours that is floating around .. s :aaaaa: I do hope the scene where Nai was sitting on the bed shirtless and NOK suddenly pulling him in for a hug is true :aaaaa:maybe that how the second pregnancy happen ?willing|babysw

sarNie Adult
.....in lakorndom, most rawr are actually willing| - one of them is just pretending it's not because he/she refuses to acknowledge the love, but actually, it's already there. that's why the slap is always followed by a kiss :p

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random--ish. I still can't believe Chai is playing dad roles again. You have guys around his age and even older still playing P'ek roles. Idk...to me he's incredibly handsome. But I guess for him, being in the industry as long as he has, it's time for a change in roles here and there. He did kill it in his role in the James and Chalida one so I guess I shouldn't complain. Haha

Saw that clip of Taew going around. She such a tiny little woman. Can't wait for this!

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Hahha I didn’t even think it was from any of the scene, thought he was getting change or something :facepalm: anyway I don’t know if you heard but there has been rumours, from fans who attended the ch3 vic event apparently were shown a longer trailer for game sneaha about 1.5 min long. Much longer then the one that had been released to the public . Unfortunately everyone was busy screaming and getting overly excited that they did not film the teaser. So apparently some of the scenes that was shown in the longer teaser was;
  1. Nai was sitting on the bed shirtless and you see Nok laying on the bed beside him then she suddenly pulled him in for a hug.willing|
  2. Another scene was when Nok said to Nai, “you know very little about me”.
  3. Another scene shown was when they both fell into the swimming pool together.
  4. Nok said to Nai “Everything is just a game, you are only a kid that my parent picked from the garbage to raise, so don’t you dare dream of anything more.” And then she slap him.:fighting12:
  5. There was also another scene where Nok was angry with Nai and said to him something along the line “That is why I have a dumb/stupid person standing in front of me “.. which Nai then responded back by saying “ I will not let you play this game alone”.
  6. Last scene was shown where Nai pulled Nok in for a really firm hug and said to Nok “ Are you that disgusted by me?”
Ok so I don’t know if this is true or not, but I only translated what was written from a khmer fan that got it from the thai fans :facepalm: so Don’t shoot me if none of these scenes end up being in the lakorn :risas3:
Omg! I really want to see it. I hope it’s true. :thumbup:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yay she’s going to be Pregnant! I hope we get to see the baby grow alittle and not just at the end. Is there going to be a rawr scene or willing? I’m assuming a willing since ch3 doesn’t do rawr scenes anymore. What happened to the JLR and SB days

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh success! This one will definitely get me out of my Period Lakorn phase. Not that I don’t mind period Lakorns, but I’m ready for modern Lakorn w/ uber sweetness. Some moderns have been heavy drama lately & minimal romance. Yay to Nok & Nai knowing that they can’t deny their feelings hence the baby :naughty2: Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Oh success! This one will definitely get me out of my Period Lakorn phase. Not that I don’t mind period Lakorns, but I’m ready for modern Lakorn w/ uber sweetness. Some moderns have been heavy drama lately & minimal romance. Yay to Nok & Nai knowing that they can’t deny their feelings hence the baby :naughty2: Lol
I love Taew in period lakorns and she rocked them! But this modern lakorn will be refreshing for me! She’s so talented! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

She sure did! I love Taew she nails every role she gets. It is refreshing. I sometimes feel weird not seeing her traditional clothes because I’m so use to it lol.
For real! Lol. She’s super cute and she’s talented! She’s one of a kind! Her co-stars are so fortunate to star along side her! :thumbup: