[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Why are they so adorable together?!!! Their playfulness bts is so cute. I'm excited to watch their other lakorn next month. April needs to be here already!

Ps. I've been stalking them on IG like crazy hoping to see new updates. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol.. No sweet scenes but it's okay bc we get a baby in the end. So somewhere along there's gonna be some juicy scenes. :p
Haha you are too funny. :risas3: Let ne take it as that too then! I don’t mind the drama thats what ignites the sweet scenes lol.
Totally agree with you ladies :thumbup:she does fall pregnant twice right ? babysw:coleman: so I would like to believe it’s not all bitterness between them :celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Why are they so adorable together?!!! Their playfulness bts is so cute. I'm excited to watch their other lakorn next month. April needs to be here already!

Ps. I've been stalking them on IG like crazy hoping to see new updates. Lol
I had doubt about JT pairing and their chemistry at the start only cuz JJ has such a baby face but after seeing there pics, clips and interactions from BTS JT pairing has exceeded my expectations and I just can’t wait to see how their chemistry will play out onscreen. :aaaaa:
Same here! I follow almost anything I think is legit just for them haha. Even the hashtag!
P. S I have also been stalking them for updates and yes event the hashtag too :risas3: they need to release the NDFD MV like right now since the lakorn is airing less then 3 weeks.

This clip is cute. No idea what JJ said but T seem to find it pretty funny. :facepalm:
https://instagram.com/p/Bgi1Cu5B9gj/

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with you ladies :thumbup:she does fall pregnant twice right ? babysw:coleman: so I would like to believe it’s not all bitterness between them :celebrate16:
Haha you got a point there. The chemistry between them w/ this story line is gonna exude on the screen.
I’m also eagerly waiting on the NDFD OST’s. & most likely, JJ will be singing an OST for this one too.

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
Hi....everyone.... I have been reading this for past few days, and love all your posts.
First I hope I can join you all here since I love taew, and still learning and searching about JJ (currently, my eyes are stolen by him). I am new to Lakorn and Taew brought me to love watching it. I love to share my love for Taew (coz she is amazing in her dramas, especially emotional scenes).
Second patiently waiting for this drama with love (reading all your posts whenever I miss Taew ..hehehe).
last I am praying that we will get a lot of intimate scenes and emotional ones from both drama (Taew and JJ are love)

P

PrincessKarina

Hi....everyone.... I have been reading this for past few days, and love all your posts.
First I hope I can join you all here since I love taew, and still learning and searching about JJ (currently, my eyes are stolen by him). I am new to Lakorn and Taew brought me to love watching it. I love to share my love for Taew (coz she is amazing in her dramas, especially emotional scenes).
Second patiently waiting for this drama with love (reading all your posts whenever I miss Taew ..hehehe).
last I am praying that we will get a lot of intimate scenes and emotional ones from both drama (Taew and JJ are love)
Welcome! We love that you love Taew and JJ. Please come show your love once this lakorn goes on air. See you around! :love::thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome! Glad to see more active Taew fan around.. I stopped watching thai lakorn for a few years until last year when I watched Nakee. So basically, Taew brought be back to lakorn world. I love JJ he is absolutely adorable, never seen any of his lakorn yet, but I started following him cuz I thought he was cute and adored his personality. I actually knew who JJ was before I even knew who Taew was, but just never watched any of his lakorn as of yet because of his pairing with his lead actress.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why are you guys talking about Plerng Torranong? Y'all making my love for that lakorn + Mario-Taew resurface when I'm trying to enjoy James Ji & Taew! 555 I seriously love that lakorn. It's been so long. I remember waiting for PT to air back in what? 2011? It's been so long. I even bought the boxset DVD version. Time sure does fly. I couldn't bring myself to watch Rising Sun fully (or finish) even though I absolutely adore Mario-Taew. Anyways, I'm excited for this lakorn. I need a good prime time lakorn to watch. I've been spending most of my time watching evening lakorns. Best part of evening lakorns is that it's 5 times a week even though it's only like an hour long. 555 I know we won't get to watch this lakorn any time soon, so I'll just slowly make my way out and return in like a month. 5555 JK. Thanks for sharing, y'all! :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome Kalla! The Lakorn world can be addicting lol. Yay for another Taew & JJ fan.

I have to create a new account to post because I have not posted on this forum since 2006. Reading all your posts, I just want to join you all. I lost interest in lakorn for many years because no current actresses can captivate me until Taew. I cannot wait to watch her two lakorn with James J.
Welcome back! Taew is surely a talented lady. She’s done superb in most of her roles. We all shall spazz as the one of the Lakorns are nearing!
Why are you guys talking about Plerng Torranong? Y'all making my love for that lakorn + Mario-Taew resurface when I'm trying to enjoy James Ji & Taew! 555 I seriously love that lakorn. It's been so long. I remember waiting for PT to air back in what? 2011? It's been so long. I even bought the boxset DVD version. Time sure does fly. I couldn't bring myself to watch Rising Sun fully (or finish) even though I absolutely adore Mario-Taew. Anyways, I'm excited for this lakorn. I need a good prime time lakorn to watch. I've been spending most of my time watching evening lakorns. Best part of evening lakorns is that it's 5 times a week even though it's only like an hour long. 555 I know we won't get to watch this lakorn any time soon, so I'll just slowly make my way out and return in like a month. 5555 JK. Thanks for sharing, y'all! :)
Haha you know you can’t avoid it rose! PT was just that funny & good. Mario & Taew haven’t paired in a while but I do miss them together! Rising Sun didn’t redeem anything lol. I use to not care for evening Lakorns but some are pulling my attention now since primetimes having been lacking a bit.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to create a new account to post because I have not posted on this forum since 2006. Reading all your posts, I just want to join you all. I lost interest in lakorn for many years because no current actresses can captivate me until Taew. I cannot wait to watch her two lakorn with James J.
Welcome back :clap: I am only active only because of Taew :facepalm: her acting is just superb, I love love love her depressing/emotional scenes :facepalm: she is amazing at it! I am still emotionally scarred from Raknara and Nakee ending :facepalm: haven’t fully recovered yet, so she better get her man in both of these lakorn :worship2:

@Xiongurl26 @roselovesice all these talk of Plerng Torranong and MT..I am going to go and rewatch the island scene :risas3:

kalla

Welcome Kalla! The Lakorn world can be addicting lol. Yay for another Taew & JJ fan.

Somehow, I am afraid for this (slowly but sure falling for lakorn). hehe Thanks @Xiongurl26. But my love for taew direct me to this path and I won't regret it.
@WELCOMETOLAKORNWORLD.COM

nb. I just find this fact that actors in Lakorn are mostly attractive and manly. absolutely my new jam. and do P'ek means male protagonist in lakorn? how about female protagonist?

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Somehow, I am afraid for this (slowly but sure falling for lakorn). hehe Thanks Xiongurl26. But my love for taew direct me to this path and I won't regret it.

nb. I just find this fact that actors in Lakorn are mostly attractive and manly. absolutely my new jam. and do P'ek means male protagonist in lakorn? how about female protagonist?
Again glad to have you here with us! Taew is talented! P’ek is the hero and n’ek is the heroine of the lakorns! Typically when we say P’nang, it refers to the main couple of each lakorns. This how I understand it. Correct me anyone. :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Somehow, I am afraid for this (slowly but sure falling for lakorn). hehe Thanks Xiongurl26. But my love for taew direct me to this path and I won't regret it.

That’s great! We need more Thai Lakorn lovers don’t be afraid lol. & as Princess Karina mentioned, Yes Pra ek (P’ek) is Main guy and Nang Ek (N’ek) is main girl. Pranang (P’Nang) is the main couple.

kalla

Welcome! Glad to see more active Taew fan around.. I stopped watching thai lakorn for a few years until last year when I watched Nakee. So basically, Taew brought be back to lakorn world. I love JJ he is absolutely adorable, never seen any of his lakorn yet, but I started following him cuz I thought he was cute and adored his personality. I actually knew who JJ was before I even knew who Taew was, but just never watched any of his lakorn as of yet because of his pairing with his lead actress.
Thanks @Kay123. seems everyone here is my big senior and I feel really small as the newbie (hope I knew this world/ lakorn for a long time before). about Taew , Basically, I love her character on and off screens, for most, I always enjoy her dramas and ship her all her P'ek, for JJ I watched Padiwarada, and his off-screen interaction with Bella was cute, but I never shipped them. and now, read all everyone posts and I have watched the 1 minute clip of game sanaeha, I really hope Taew and JJ would be together for real. but Taew is already with someone right. I want to cheer and give my blessing for her as long as she is happy. while I am in my inner evil heart hoping in the future Taew and her boyfriend will end their relationship and marry JJ when the time is right (5 or 4 years later).