[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Same error happened to me too!

Anyway, for Nai's song, the producer posted portions of the lyrics in her IG. My Thai big sis kindly translated it for me. It goes:

No matter how painful it would be
This man will keep on loving you
No matter how unkind you can be
(love you more than anyone)
The hurt and the pain, i can endure
I yield to you in everything
Abiding by your games
Until the day we love

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Same! I was logged in as @Kay123 , @alissaax and some other random usernames!
Same here, I was logged in as @alissaax @wuzhangs and a few other members, it’s so strange.
I am wuzhangs but now what im seeing my username is Goddamn

orz
This is so weird @wuzhangs .. so is everyone back to normal now?

I cant listen to it. :( When are they releasing the mv?!
Unfortunately they removed it.. but I got a chance to listen to it and I love the female ost..
Same error happened to me too!

Anyway, for Nai's song, the producer posted portions of the lyrics in her IG. My Thai big sis kindly translated it for me. It goes:

No matter how painful it would be
This man will keep on loving you
No matter how unkind you can be
(love you more than anyone)
The hurt and the pain, i can endure
I yield to you in everything
Abiding by your games
Until the day we love
The male song is nice, I kinda had to listen to it a few times first to get the feel of it.. but I instantly loved female ost when I first heard it .

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Our prayers have been answered! Its the OST!!! I’m screaming. I clicked on the notification so fast. I love it!! Look at all of those scenes of JT. Whoo!!! I’m so speechless right now. Will share more thoughts later once I calm down lol
I love this MV! The song, the shots, everything!! Taew is sooooo good in this! She has shown different emotions already, just from this MV. This hyped me up more. :aaaaa: She is now second on my list. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Our prayers have been answered! Its the OST!!! I’m screaming. I clicked on the notification so fast. I love it!! Look at all of those scenes of JT. Whoo!!! I’m so speechless right now. Will share more thoughts later once I calm down lol
Ahh! I’m screaming with you! Whao JJ and Taew are so hot in here! It seems JJ’s acting improves some! Lol. And he definitely aged! More manly and adult like. And don’t get me started on my girl! She rocks as always! :aaaaa::thumbup: