[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
We should have a drinking game for every time Nai gets slapped.. Whiskey for hard slap, wine for soft slap and beer for playful slap :risas3:
Hahahahaha why not? Lets do it :risas3:
It's like a holiday today! Every one is so excited!

This MV completely gets me:clap:!I had to calm down myself and focus on my work several times:fighting3:

Taew is definitely my favorite CH3 actress! She can do any types of lakorn and never disappoints me.

JJ is getting soooo much better compared to his debut! He is quite potential but honestly his baby face makes it a little difficult to find him a co-star who looks younger than him! But Taew absolutely make it! How amazing :cheer:

They already show strong chemistry in NDFD! In this MV, the feeling is even more! I am expecting the female OST!
JJ showed he had heaps off potiential in his acting in the scene in NDFD leading up to the execution of Nan. I was so blown away by his acting. I think JJ has only been acting for about 5 years right ? If so, he hasn’t really been around for all that long so if you asked me, I think acting wise he is doing an amazing job :thumbup: plus he is a cutie so that is s bonus :p
I am also excited for the female Ost MV, I hope they will show scene of pregnant Nok.
Now i could spazz about the MV
Jj looks good here tho.. side profile to die for...

I supposed this is the part after grandma hit Nai? And Nok was nursing Nai's wounds and they gonna have some moments

View attachment 17063
Welcome back as @wuzhangs and good bye to Goddamn :risas3: yes that is the part where grandmama hit him and Nok and Nai will have their moment :naughty2:
015CE31A-6732-474D-9459-2F4E4D724EF2.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

JJ has a lot of potential but he has improved a lot since his debut. He’s gained a lot of talents aside from acting as well such as dancing and singing. I hope he’ll continue to try out different roles as well. As for Taew, I like that she plays a lot of different roles. It really shows how versatile of an actress she is. I’ve always been fond of her acting. I’m glad she’s getting the recognition she deserves. Not only does she have talent and can act, she is one of those actresses that matches all her co-stars. She looks good with all of them. Well, not sure about her earlier lakorns as she was paired up with older men but even then she still looked good. lol She shows emotions in her acting and it doesn’t look force 99% of the time. She’s one of ch3’s stronger actress for sure.
Lol I was going to say 100% of the times her emotions are on point! And yes she matches old or young p’eks!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wish I could have listened to the OST. Question: Is the little Nai & Nok brother & sisters in real life? I follow Mac (little Nai) on IG and see them in pics a lot.
They're not. But they've acted together in a lot of lakorn so I bet they're close. Nong Mac and nong Unda are always a joy to see.

I can't get over how much slapping there is. This might be one of those lakorn that I have to take slow lol. Too intense for my grandma heart.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahaha why not? Lets do it :risas3:

JJ showed he had heaps off potiential in his acting in the scene in NDFD leading up to the execution of Nan. I was so blown away by his acting. I think JJ has only been acting for about 5 years right ? If so, he hasn’t really been around for all that long so if you asked me, I think acting wise he is doing an amazing job :thumbup: plus he is a cutie so that is s bonus :p
I am also excited for the female Ost MV, I hope they will show scene of pregnant Nok.

Welcome back as @wuzhangs and good bye to Goddamn :risas3: yes that is the part where grandmama hit him and Nok and Nai will have their moment :naughty2:
View attachment 17065
Thanks ^^ it was really weird when you are literally in another person's account..

Oooh front view is even better.. JJ and Taew are just gorgeous to look at.. im looking forward for their raeng moments sweet moments tender moments ALL their moments! Im so ready!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They're not. But they've acted together in a lot of lakorn so I bet they're close. Nong Mac and nong Unda are always a joy to see.

I can't get over how much slapping there is. This might be one of those lakorn that I have to take slow lol. Too intense for my grandma heart.
I see. Thanks for clarifying! They sort of look like in my eyes so I was sort of confused. They’re both such great child actresses. I haven’t watch such raeng style in a while so I may have to take it slow too lol. You’re not alone hun.

@xodxo referring to the over hypeness, I think I understand what you mean. I have the same feeling with Namtarn. Sometimes i can bare it but sometimes its so cringey. It’s like watching a little kid when they get super excited over something. I still like Namtarn but that’s what kind of makes me cringe when I watch her.

@Kay123 those bedroom stares are not a joke. They got me feeling weak too lol! Those are usually the stares that initiate spark.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Last picture of is my favorite! Taew is gorgeous in this wedding dress!
Last one is my favourite too. :icon12:

Oh my Taew is one beautiful bride! Those are really nice dresses I actually want to wear the last dresss on my wedding day. It’s beautiful. Why is she wearing 3 different dresses?
No idea why she is wearing 3 different dresses :pancarta: maybe pre-wedding shoot? Because JJ is also wearing 3 different suits.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my Taew is one beautiful bride! Those are really nice dresses I actually want to wear the last dresss on my wedding day. It’s beautiful. Why is she wearing 3 different dresses?
She’s gorgeous in every way and angle possible in here! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

P

PrincessKarina

Many of Taew’s co-stars I noticed couldn’t get enough of her. Take Mark for example. For RN he touched her at every chance he got. Always holding on to her hand and waist. Look at JJ in here! He’s the same way! Who could resist? She’s too cute! She’s so tiny and comfortable to hold or touch! Taew is a good size. She’s not too tall where she looks bigger than her co-star. She’s not so tiny like Toey where she almost looks like a midget. Lol. :p

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Many of Taew’s co-stars I noticed couldn’t get enough of her. Take Mark for example. For RN he touched her at every chance he got. Always holding on to her hand and waist. Look at JJ in here! He’s the same way! Who could resist? She’s too cute! She’s so tiny and comfortable to hold or touch! Taew is a good size. She’s not too tall where she looks bigger than her co-star. She’s not so tiny like Toey where she almost looks like a midget. Lol. :p
She does have the perfect height!

Taew looks fabulous from head to toe! Probably the best wardrobe yet for her!

Love all their one on one moments in the mv! They spoiled us!