[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
GS definitely have the potential to do well in ratings. But I think we already knew beforehand that any lakorn airing at this time during the World Cup whether it’s ch3 or ch7 wasn’t going to do all that great in ratings. Even ch7 lakorn that is up against GS has been at a stable 4.1 and they are on their 4th episodes and we all know ch7 lakorn always does well in ratings whether the lakorn is good or not :facepalm:The World Cup matches air time is basically at the same time as when these lakorn are on air. So we will just have to wait and see if ratings will pick up once the World Cup end. And if it doesn’t then it just means it’s the lakorn itself and not the World Cup :risas3:

Here is the rating. Cr. As tagged
View attachment 17815
Is watching in Ch3Thailand app consider as rating too?

Anu

sarNie Egg
GS definitely have the potential to do well in ratings. But I think we already knew beforehand that any lakorn airing at this time during the World Cup whether it’s ch3 or ch7 wasn’t going to do all that great in ratings. Even ch7 lakorn that is up against GS has been at a stable 4.1 and they are on their 4th episodes and we all know ch7 lakorn always does well in ratings whether the lakorn is good or not :facepalm:The World Cup matches air time is basically at the same time as when these lakorn are on air. So we will just have to wait and see if ratings will pick up once the World Cup end. And if it doesn’t then it just means it’s the lakorn itself and not the World Cup :risas3:

Here is the rating. Cr. As tagged
View attachment 17815
I see. Anyways, at least it also shows a slight increase even just 0.1%. Yes. World Cup seems to be mainly the cause. Thanks so much for sharing.

twister02

M♥K
I think the ratings will only apply if you watch on TV. Some households have monitoring box/es (not sure either) that will measure or count them in the ratings. Not all households have this. I'm not so sure too on how they put those equipment to measure the ratings. I think online viewing is not part of it.

With the digital world and social media, it's not a shock TV ratings are lower than previous years that's why if you get double digit ratings, it's considered phenomenal already. Ch3 knows that it's not all about TV anymore so they are also trying to reach younger audience using social media. This is not only happening in Thailand but other parts of the world even SoKor.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Beside the WC, doesnt Thanwa's lakorns usually do well too? I'm not being biased here because since I watch lakorns through thaiflix I can watch both channels but his current one is a bit boring. I was so disappointed because I was looking forward to it. Well anyways we kinda knew it was going to be low. Usually each year only 1 or 2 of ch3 lakorns beat ch7. This year was BPS. Last year was Nakee? Or was that the year before?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Beside the WC, doesnt Thanwa's lakorns usually do well too? I'm not being biased here because since I watch lakorns through thaiflix I can watch both channels but his current one is a bit boring. I was so disappointed because I was looking forward to it. Well anyways we kinda knew it was going to be low. Usually each year only 1 or 2 of ch3 lakorns beat ch7. This year was BPS. Last year was Nakee? Or was that the year before?
Who is Thanwa’s?? Lolz.. I think Nakee in 2016 and BPS in 2018. It’s interesting how a majority of time ch7 lakorn beats out ch3 in ratings, but when Ch3 does beat out ch7, it’s like by a landslide.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who is Thanwa’s?? Lolz.. I think Nakee in 2016 and BPS in 2018. It’s interesting how a majority of time ch7 lakorn beats out ch3 in ratings, but when Ch3 does beat out ch7, it’s like by a landslide.
This is Thanwa
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkCfz-fHCca/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wl7ihpqs2soi

Yup so it's not like ch3 cant be at them, it's just that they dont normally make lakorns that speaks to people outside of Bangkok. Usually they win in the city but lose in other places.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So clever of me to be in both group... I can attack both ways. :risas3:
JJ has no idea what we are planning here. :naughty2::naughty2:
So what we are we planning here ? :naughty2: As you know the “you slap I kiss” is coming up next Monday, so better start planning :naughty2:

Oh my gosh. Don't talk about James constant breathing in NNS. I didn't even notice it until someone point it out and then it ruined the whole lakorn for me. lol I really can't wait for Nai to lose his patience with Nok. I want to see her fight for him. I lowkey, highkey want to get spoiled.
James still has a long way to go when it comes to acting, but he has improve since his debut. He's only a year older than me. What team do I belong in? LOL I remember when all the pra'akes were older than me. Now they're around the same age as me or younger. It's so depressing just thinking about the younger ones. lol
You belong in the #JJGroupAttack :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, not my cup of tea :facepalm: I will stick to Weir :coleman:

Yup so it's not like ch3 cant be at them, it's just that they dont normally make lakorns that speaks to people outside of Bangkok. Usually they win in the city but lose in other places.
Yep and it’s the opposite with ch7, they don’t do well in Bangkok but do extremely well outside Bangkok.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the thing.... normally I'd say JJ is so handsome but the feels stop there..... BUT in GS, I just wanna jump Nai "every" time he comes on screen. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahah, I’m with you on this girl. There is so many scenes that I just want to jump Nai to death :risas3:
Like this scene when he walked up to her by the pool.. I was like :drooling::drooling: if I was Nok I ain’t going to be just sitting there crying, I will be jumping him like no tomorrow by that pool:risas3:
C3931F94-1668-4558-91F8-AA9C984BAACE.jpeg
And then there is this one, walking out from his car. :drooling::drooling: Nai looks so good in black.
8459F389-3B6E-4933-B2F0-2B3C3863C8C8.jpeg
Nai is just so mature and extremely manly and the fact he puts Miss Bratty Nok in her place and don’t give in to her, makes him even more appealing and hot:drooling:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My new kookwan & maybe even Ch3s. Lol. Seriously who would've known they were so perfect together! I always forget that Taew is few years older than JJ. She's so youthful looking. I look forward to see many more lakorns of them together in the future! Can they just be in the remake of SB and JLR?! Taew would be so perfect for both roles.
Taew and JJ was definitely a surprised match well at least for me anyway. And their chemistry is even more unexpected. I didn’t think they were going to generate this much chemistry with eachother.. definitely have exceeded my expectations. The chemistry they share has different flavours to it. It’s sweet, salty, bitter, spicy, fiery. A whole mixture of ingredients :drooling: even them just being in the same scene and looking at eachother, me as a viewer is already squealing inside and telling them to just get it over with willing|babysw:risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Finished episode 2 also. It was so good. I have to say Nai is just something! He’s always there for Nok no matter what! I cried on the part how Nai’s mom left him. That was so sad! Why though? And Nok sure hates Kae bad. What a thick face she is for showing up at the party. Uh I was cheering Nok on for pouring wine on her. Lol.