[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol, and I thought 45 minutes is bad. Not sure how can you just listen to lakorns ? It would kill me just listen to me without seeing anything. I wish I could understand Thai, so I can watch it live.
Oh my goodness girls! My commute to work is only 8 mins from my house and I’m complaining! Lol.
Lol it took a lot of practice to listen to lakorns. If there's no lakorns to listen to then I do audio books. Im not a fan of radios unless its thai gossip radio station :risas3:. I want to live closer to work but it's too expensive to live near the city. I didnt want to spend over 700k for a 1200 sq ft condo. :confused::eek:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I know JJ and Yaya had no chemistry in NNS. But LSR with Nadech and Taew yes I liked it but Nadech was holding back. I felt he didn’t give his all to Taew or Patricia like he would’ve if it was with Yaya. That lakorn Taew also ruled! And Patricia was so stiff I almost dropped it. I’m not a fan of Nadech anymore. He gets old and boring. To me his acting is really nothing too exceptional. His mouth bothers me. At least in here the pranangs have many sweet and cute screen scenes! Geez. ;):thumbup:
Awwww Nadech is my baby tho :( lol but I get you man! Everyone’s taste is different and that’s just how it is :)

I have watched Nadech and Yaya since literally the start of their career so man (honestly DJK still makes me smile the biggest EVER till this day) I was really able to watch them grow like watching their popularity grew was INSANE cause they really blew up! anyone who’s here on this site long enough would recognize me on this site all the way back to around 2010-2011 ish in all of those NY threads. (@lakornkiki i see you girl ;)) They are like my OG man. THE OG! To say the least, I guess I just have the softest spot for them like it really does feels like they are my baby and ya know you’ll always love your kids no matter what, it’s that feeling. Like I don’t ship them or follow them as much as I used to years ago but just continuing to see them grow honestly warms my heart.

Also for Nakee as far as I know, they have like 5 eps subbed or something like that. You can try to google it and the link should come up. I can understand thai well enough to watch lakorn without sub but man Nakee was a struggle cause I really could not understand a single bit of e-san. That lakorn is worth to watch with or without sub tho!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 1 with subs.

As much as I understand Nok's behavior, I wish they didn't make her as childish as she is. One of the reasons I'm dropping a lakorn is when the nang ek is annoying lol but fortunately, I don't see Taew as such. (or Maybe I'm more biased towards Taew lol) Her crying scenes are good too!

The divorce was actually only beneficial to the Dad. They say they fell out of love. But planning to get married to another woman as young as his daughter, a month after the divorce without even telling Nok? I would've freaked out too, like how Nok reacted. And I didn't see them helping Nok to adjust and understand the situation since she came back. It's Nai who's doing it. lol

And omg, really, first kiss in the 1st ep!!

Acting-wise, this is my fave scene. I love the looks they gave to each other here.

The cinematography is really good, like what I said about the MV when both OST were released. In some scenes, I felt like watching a kdrama. :p

I have a soft spot for nice pra eks, despite the nang ek being bitchy lol so I'm really liking this one. (I actually fell in love with Pope in STT and, James in PCKNMCPW, and Great in Bride to be lakorn :p) Gonna continue the ep 2. Ghad, I only have time on weekends as I literally just go home from work everyday (Mon-Fri) to eat dinner (sometimes in the office) and sleep. :crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Awwww Nadech is my baby tho :( lol but I get you man! Everyone’s taste is different and that’s just how it is :)

I have watched Nadech and Yaya since literally the start of their career so man (honestly DJK still makes me smile the biggest EVER till this day) I was really able to watch them grow like watching their popularity grew was INSANE cause they really blew up! anyone who’s here on this site long enough would recognize me on this site all the way back to around 2010-2011 ish in all of those NY threads. (@lakornkiki i see you girl ;)) They are like my OG man. THE OG! To say the least, I guess I just have the softest spot for them like it really does feels like they are my baby and ya know you’ll always love your kids no matter what, it’s that feeling. Like I don’t ship them or follow them as much as I used to years ago but just continuing to see them grow honestly warms my heart.

Also for Nakee as far as I know, they have like 5 eps subbed or something like that. You can try to google it and the link should come up. I can understand thai well enough to watch lakorn without sub but man Nakee was a struggle cause I really could not understand a single bit of e-san. That lakorn is worth to watch with or without sub tho!
Lol thanks for your info. Yes we all have our thoughts. I respect yours. Wow you been around for a while. Are you watching this lakorn with us? It’s a worthy one! I watched it raw! I’m thankful they have subs. See you around! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Just finished ep 1 with subs.

As much as I understand Nok's behavior, I wish they didn't make her as childish as she is. One of the reasons I'm dropping a lakorn is when the nang ek is annoying lol but fortunately, I don't see Taew as such. (or Maybe I'm more biased towards Taew lol) Her crying scenes are good too!

The divorce was actually only beneficial to the Dad. They say they fell out of love. But planning to get married to another woman as young as his daughter, a month after the divorce without even telling Nok? I would've freaked out too, like how Nok reacted. And I didn't see them helping Nok to adjust and understand the situation since she came back. It's Nai who's doing it. lol

And omg, really, first kiss in the 1st ep!!

Acting-wise, this is my fave scene. I love the looks they gave to each other here.

The cinematography is really good, like what I said about the MV when both OST were released. In some scenes, I felt like watching a kdrama. :p

I have a soft spot for nice pra eks, despite the nang ek being bitchy lol so I'm really liking this one. (I actually fell in love with Pope in STT and, James in PCKNMCPW, and Great in Bride to be lakorn :p) Gonna continue the ep 2. Ghad, I only have time on weekends as I literally just go home from work everyday (Mon-Fri) to eat dinner (sometimes in the office) and sleep. :crybaby2:
That kiss in slow motion is funny in a way because it seemed JJ already had his lips all perked up waiting to kiss Taew! Lol

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Lol thanks for your info. Yes we all have our thoughts. I respect yours. Wow you been around for a while. Are you watching this lakorn with us? It’s a worthy one! I watched it raw! I’m thankful they have subs. See you around! ;)
lol of course! i usually watch most of taew’s lakorn anyways. but this one in particular, I have been looking forward to it since the production started cause I was so interested in this pairing. and supringly enough, I also probably have seen almost all of James’ ones too! padirawada is still so so so good honestly! anyone who haven’t watch that yet should definitely give it ago. such a big hype behind that lakorn and tbh I’m almost always pulled in by anything that people hype about lol but man that lakorn deserves the hype. haven’t come across anyone who have seen the lakorn and not like it.

yepppp i’ve been around here for a while .... since my youngster/middle school days. but honestly have been watching thai lakorn probably all of my life .... can’t remember a time where I don’t know what thai lakorn is lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I know JJ and Yaya had no chemistry in NNS. But LSR with Nadech and Taew yes I liked it but Nadech was holding back. I felt he didn’t give his all to Taew or Patricia like he would’ve if it was with Yaya. That lakorn Taew also ruled! And Patricia was so stiff I almost dropped it. I’m not a fan of Nadech anymore. He gets old and boring. To me his acting is really nothing too exceptional. His mouth bothers me. At least in here the pranangs have many sweet and cute screen scenes! Geez. ;):thumbup:
Now that you point it out, I kind of notice that Nadech didn't give his all. When I was watching LSR, I was new to the whole Thai drama industry thing and I didn't even know Nadech and Yaya had a thing so I thought that drama had full of chemistry lol. But now I see what you mean here and I agree that Patricia was very very stiff like omg. I think I like GS a lot better.