[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @Kay123 @little22 @ella0411 @anavang @Suziex562 @Anu @Xiongurl26 @PrincessKarina
Looks like I will be doing the "Willing" spoiler! :thumbup:

This is their honeymoon. On the bottom half, Nok was upset because she thought her Dad forgot about her.

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/Xe7XCH5.png

Nai handled Nok nicely here and didn't take any of her bs.

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/S8bHAVy.png

We know there will be a lot of dramas here with Nok misunderstanding Nai.

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/m8M7Uzn.png

Anu

sarNie Egg
Thanks @Kay123 @little22 @ella0411 @anavang @Suziex562 @Anu @Xiongurl26 @PrincessKarina

This is their honeymoon. On the bottom half, Nok was upset because she thought her Dad forgot about her.

Thank you so much @Katelyn. Really appreciate this honeymoon spoiler sharing. I will look forward to that.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Love it ..:icon12: thanks my dear :thumbup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not a lot of lakorn deep dive into the business aspect of whatever business they're in lol I'm appreciated that they allow us viewers to get a close up of the leads' profession.

I would like to apologize for my incoherent thoughts as I finished episode 2 just now and been up for more than 24 hours. My thoughts/review will be all over the place.

After finishing the second episode I dont want Nok's parent to get back together. There is one thing that I do not like about Nok, it takes two tango. She should be attacking her father as well. Why do you want to keep a man like that. I do respect that her father took ownership when Nok insulted Khae. Nok's mother is freaking hilarious and much too adorable. I couldn't with the scene when she was crying over I think that lakorn she was watching was Kleun Cheevit lol I kid you not she is right. Some of my witty remarks and evil scheming are learned through watching lakorns hahahahahaha

Another reason would be him not having any faith in her daughter. He doesnt let her take charge/lead because she lacks experience... well how is she going to get experience if she doesnt get the opportunity to do so! Even Nai has more faith in her than her father.

I like her attitude regarding work!!! Love her so much when she told her daddy she gotta protect herself because he will be too busy rolling in the sheet with a woman that is not her mother.

I'm still curious as to why she is such a biatch to Nai. She was never neglected from her parents even if they were raising another child.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Not a lot of lakorn deep dive into the business aspect of whatever business they're in lol I'm appreciated that they allow us viewers to get a close up of the leads' profession.

I would like to apologize for my incoherent thoughts as I finished episode 2 just now and been up for more than 24 hours. My thoughts/review will be all over the place.

After finishing the second episode I dont want Nok's parent to get back together. There is one thing that I do not like about Nok, it takes two tango. She should be attacking her father as well. Why do you want to keep a man like that. I do respect that her father took ownership when Nok insulted Khae. Nok's mother is freaking hilarious and much too adorable. I couldn't with the scene when she was crying over I think that lakorn she was watching was Kleun Cheevit lol I kid you not she is right. Some of my witty remarks and evil scheming are learned through watching lakorns hahahahahaha

Another reason would be him not having any faith in her daughter. He doesnt let her take charge/lead because she lacks experience... well how is she going to get experience if she doesnt get the opportunity to do so! Even Nai has more faith in her than her father.

I like her attitude regarding work!!! Love her so much when she told her daddy she gotta protect herself because he will be too busy rolling in the sheet with a woman that is not her mother.

I'm still curious as to why she is such a biatch to Nai. She was never neglected from her parents even if they were raising another child.
She was bitchy to Nai because he was too cool with the divorce of her parents, that she thinks he's okay with it since he is an orphan and was only adopted by her family. Her parents were also siding with him. Plus, she thinks he's sucking up to the mistress, who's gonna be the new lady of the house. Then she found out that he was already their company's VP. Her grandma even brainwashed her that Nai was planning to get what she has and supposed to have.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to say she’s not a reasonable character yet just bc she’s spoiled. Her parents do everything to pleasd her so she’s not ise to being overlooked.

Is tomorrow really Monday already?! Yay!! Let the Ganes begin!

Hrmmmm... who’s going to win? Or should I say who will give in first?

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

So I read this on one of Taew's fanpages
This scene is the part where Nok finds out that when she was drunk, Nai brought her to his room and not hers. She gets so mad that she comes to his room dumping trash on his head and slapping him. She doesn't let him explain what happened. Nai doesn't want to argue much so he says "Next Time if you slap, I'll kiss."

[Behind the scene]
This scene was filmed in a hotel at Huahin, Taew and JJ had to have strong emotions for the scene and the lines were long. Taew came into JJ's room, dumped trash on him, slapped and insulted him. However when they were rehearsing the scene, Taew didn't slap JJ that hard. But when they were actually filming, JJ told Taew to give her all. So Taew gave her all and she was so into the character that she slapped JJ so hard to the point where it made a very loud noise and the whole crew was shocked. JJ turned red from face to neck. The lines were really long so they had to film this part around 5 times. JJ got slapped continuously and when they finished the scene, Taew asked him if he was hurt. JJ was in so much pain he could barely talk but he later admitted that it hurt a lot. Taew said sorry right away. This scene took a long time to film and they had to bring their emotion to the highest point. Therefore, that part that JJ said "Next time if you slap, I'll kiss" actually felt real and not that he was acting anymore.

When I saw this scene in the mv, I could feel the pain :facepalm::crybaby2:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think Nai knew it was all a game initially. cause according to the teaser, Nok asked him if he really thought that she would be interested in a trash like him (damnnnnn Nok chill the f out, that’s just mean!!!!) and that a fool has a face like his. And I think that was what drew the last straw for him. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it. We know that Nai has always lowkey (HIGHKEY) likes her. So to have the person, who you have secretly admired for so long, showing any interested in you....anyone would have fall for it. You or him. Which I think is why the fact that Nok was playing him the whole time hurts a lot more. The person you love the most also has the power to hurt you the worst right? And when he starts being cold to her, that’s when she’s going to start realizing that she likes him. If I know thai lakorn, this is the pattern they always go with.
Also, this has nothing to do with anything but that scene where he’s standing in the rain as she’s watching him in the car, why do I feel like that’s the EXACT moment it hits her that she might has feeling for him? Who knows honestly. Not me!
Idk just my two cents. I’m probably spurring bullshit please don’t take my words for anything. I am not responsible for anything I just wrote above.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think Nai knew it was all a game initially. cause according to the teaser, Nok asked him if he really thought that she would be interested in a trash like him (damnnnnn Nok chill the f out, that’s just mean!!!!) and that a fool has a face like his. And I think that was what drew the last straw for him. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it. We know that Nai has always lowkey (HIGHKEY) likes her. So to have the person, who you have secretly admired for so long, showing any interested in you....anyone would have fall for it. You or him. Which I think is why the fact that Nok was playing him the whole time hurts a lot more. The person you love the most also has the power to hurt you the worst right? And when he starts being cold to her, that’s when she’s going to start realizing that she likes him. If I know thai lakorn, this is the pattern they always go with.
Also, this has nothing to do with anything but that scene where he’s standing in the rain as she’s watching him in the car, why do I feel like that’s the EXACT moment it hits her that she might has feeling for him? Who knows honestly. Not me!
Idk just my two cents. I’m probably spurring bullshit please don’t take my words for anything. I am not responsible for anything I just wrote above.
LMAOOO you're so funny. I think she will slowly start to fall in love with him but she doesn't want to admit it until she gives birth and he takes the baby away and leaves. She will probably realize how important he and the baby are. That's according to the book (I think) but they might change it in the drama

Anu

sarNie Egg
LMAOOO you're so funny. I think she will slowly start to fall in love with him but she doesn't want to admit it until she gives birth and he takes the baby away and leaves. She will probably realize how important he and the baby are. That's according to the book (I think) but they might change it in the drama
Have you ever read the book before? Could you please help share me the link if so?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

This scene is the part where Nok finds out that when she was drunk, Nai brought her to his room and not hers. She gets so mad that she comes to his room dumping trash on his head and slapping him. She doesn't let him explain what happened. Nai doesn't want to argue much so he says "Next Time if you slap, I'll kiss."

[Behind the scene]
This scene was filmed in a hotel at Huahin, Taew and JJ had to have strong emotions for the scene and the lines were long. Taew came into JJ's room, dumped trash on him, slapped and insulted him. However when they were rehearsing the scene, Taew didn't slap JJ that hard. But when they were actually filming, JJ told Taew to give her all. So Taew gave her all and she was so into the character that she slapped JJ so hard to the point where it made a very loud noise and the whole crew was shocked. JJ turned red from face to neck. The lines were really long so they had to film this part around 5 times. JJ got slapped continuously and when they finished the scene, Taew asked him if he was hurt. JJ was in so much pain he could barely talk but he later admitted that it hurt a lot. Taew said sorry right away. This scene took a long time to film and they had to bring their emotion to the highest point. Therefore, that part that JJ said "Next time if you slap, I'll kiss" actually felt real and not that he was acting anymore.

Yes omg that scene is just- i can't wait to see that scene. You know the slap is real cause JJ's face and neck is really really red and based on his jaw clenching at the exact time, it must have hurt really bad

Kudos to our pranangs :clap::clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thank you so much @Katelyn :).

[Behind the scene]

OMG wow, Kudos to our leads.

P

PrincessKarina

[Behind the scene]

Oh my poor Nai. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
EXACTLY how i feel about Nok!! Omg like she's so damn spoiled. The girl is freaken 25 but she act like she's 10! Grow up!! Like there's no excuse. Just because your parent's spoiled you and gave you everything does not give you the rights to be a B to everyone around you. Also blaming her parents for her attitude is a cheap way out. She has freewill and a conscious mind, she does not need to act that way. She's supposedly highly educated so she should know what's right and wrong but all she cared about is her own feelings. She doesn't care that her parents were no longer happy together or love one another, all she cared was how she feels. I get that no children want their parents to divorce but shit happens. If she was like under 16 I would understand more, ok maybe give her til 17 but she's 25!! Also her bitchy attitude and they way she treat Nai just because he's adopted makes her trash herself. Ok that part is half her grandmother's fault but not like her parents didn't teach her or chides her to be nicer to Nai. Nok is just SPOILED. If she wasn't the nang'ek and is the nang'rai I'm sure the conversation would be different. I'm done with this Nok, I'm ready for a grown up Nok. I'm ready for Nai to tame her and do what her parents refused to do, teach her a lesson. #TeamNai!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: