[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pen is very annoying .. but thanks to her now Nai and Nok is paired up :thumbup: i love it when Nok calls Nai by his nick name “lucky”.. it’s so cute .
I guess I'll see it in a positive way then hehe. I love her calling him Lucky too.

Although he looks like the red power ranger, JJ looks good in that outfit. Whoo. JJ and Taew are killing their looks in here
I love it too. It just shows how close they used to be. No one else calls him that. I think it's really special.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Wait really? Honestly same, a lot of people seemed to like that drama so I thought I was the only one who didn't like it. I didn't hate it but it was not my cup of tea. It was alright. I ended up speed watching and skipping episodes
Lol you were able to speed watched. I couldn’t stand Yaya so I dropped before the first episode ended.

P

PrincessKarina

HELP! This girl needs some JT and it's being starved by July 4 family vacation trip. LOL
I have so many pages to read and feel like I am missing out on a spazz party. I snuck in some IG clips too and OMG..... Nai and Nok. :love::love: They are going to drive me crazy.

I might have to sneak ep.3 in late late tonight. :sad6::sad6: Spazz extra for me please. JT looks so good on the clips.:icon12::icon12:
Oh I forgot you were away. Have fun. We’ll spazz extra for you. Except you will have a ton to read when you get back. Lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of annoying side characters, it reminds me of Kleun Cheewit. The girl that always got jealous and wanted to fight Jee. She stressed me out. But the purpose of that character is probably just to add more intensity to the drama. And yeah I like how they focus on the main characters more
I know I feel the same way. That's what I don't like about KC. The dramas with Piak is way overboard. I cringe every time they fight! Even if Nok dislike Kae, she won't physically hurt her.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
HELP! This girl needs some JT and it's being starved by July 4 family vacation trip. LOL
I have so many pages to read and feel like I am missing out on a spazz party. I snuck in some IG clips too and OMG..... Nai and Nok. :love::love: They are going to drive me crazy.

I might have to sneak ep.3 in late late tonight. :sad6::sad6: Spazz extra for me please. JT looks so good on the clips.:icon12::icon12:
Oh we miss you here, sweetie. Join us when you can. Have fun with your family!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished KC but I’m 50/50. I loved some of it but then hated the other half.

As to Nok calling Nai Lucky, it makes me so happy. Like @Katelyn said it’s something between them. That’s part of their bond. When they won the competition for the garbage pick up thing I was so happy to see them hold hands. It’s like them being kids all over again. Narak mak! These two couldn’t make me anymore weak witheir chemistry. I might not be able to walk after this whole Lakorn. Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So they will be married in ep 5 ? :confused0: I did not expect this to happen so soon. I was hoping to see more of their 'game of love' before they are married. I read the synopsis of GS and it said their game of love happens before the marriage, and when Nok tells Nai it was just a game, Nai is so angry that he rapes her :sad6:I really hope that GS will have at least 16 episodes because Nok and Nai together are just :love:
Thank you Kitkat516 for sharing this. I really wish this had Eng sub :cheer:
I don't think the YT corresponds to the lakorn epis.

Wow ladies, 13 pages!! Lol