[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
@Kay123 @Katelyn @Xiaoboicejj @Anu @Suziex562 and those of you who are Cambodian too, may I be friends on fb with all of you?
I don’t have a fan account tho I only have my actual Facebook account but is not active. Funny story is I deactiviated the account but end up going back on due to I need to join the private group so I can watch thai lakorns with English subtitles lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m Cambodian too!!!! Glad to see fellow Cambodians here! Can you give me your Facebook name or dm me? I’d love to be friend with you girls on Facebook!
Wow that's awesome!! :cheer:My FB username is Katelyn Arshi and my other social media accounts are below in the signature section.

P

PrincessKarina

So many actors lol. She will be turning 30 next year. I'm mostly excited to watch Taew's dramas. If she stopped doing dramas, idk whose dramas I would wait for and be excited to watch. I hope she will still keep her acting career. Anyone you would like for her to reunite with?
Me too! I might stop watching lakorns! Lol. But I want her to reunite with Ken P and Mark in happy ending lakorns!

P

PrincessKarina

I would like Taew to reunite with Mario, JJ and Nadech.
JJ and Mario would be fine but not Nadech! That guy didn’t even give his all in LSR. Geez. I get upset thinking about how he only give his all if it’s with Yaya. I don’t care for NY together or with anyone else!!

P

PrincessKarina

I have watch Taew's lakorn with Mario and now JJ.. but not Nadech. Is it good??
It was good because of Taew. She outshined both Nadech and Patricia. Nadech didn’t even give his all to Taew or Patricia in LSR. I was disappointed. It was wack! The kiss was so dumb. It was taken behind the head/neck. Nadech failed his twin roles majorly in my book.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes!! My chicken scene. Thanks for all the wonderful GIF’s @wuzhangs. I’m going to use that one for my signature if you don’t mind! I love them. Keep it coming girl!
Who would have thought Nai being fed a chicken by Nok could get us so giddy ?? :p These two is just too much, even their corny love stare is making us cray cray :aaaaa:

Anyway I am off now to bed.. good night from Nok and Nai :p :aloofandbored:
A7A34FD5-94E6-4302-8713-A808F5684E58.jpeg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Who would have thought Nai being fed a chicken by Nok could get us so giddy ?? :p These two is just too much, even their corny love stare is making us cray cray :aaaaa:

Anyway I am off now to bed.. good night from Nok and Nai :p :aloofandbored:
View attachment 18475
I know!!! I get so excited over a small scene haha. I mean look at how he holds on to her wrist. *swoon*! Lol. Oh girl! Call me a weirdo but I have such a soft spot for couples in Lakorns who feed each other. To me feeding each other shows how close you are and comfortable you are with each other. I mean honestly it’s awkward when someone you barely knows tries to feed you or in Lakorn cases someone you hate (N’rai) tries to feed you. In other words, I CANNOT WAIT FOR NAI TO FEED NOK. That scene seems so cute too!! Call me crazy hehe. Goodnight girl! Rest up well for Monday.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I hope Taew's lakorn it Pope will be confirmed. Would love to see them together! Grate and JMA would be wonderful options as well. I really like Taew with Nadech - they are beautiful people and their looks compliment each other. I did enjoy their lakorn together - so I wouldn't mind seeing them reunite! But if I was to compare the Taew-Nadech chemistry cannot top Taew-JJ at all! Would choose JJ and over to reunite with Taew. Lol. Even with the lack of romance scenes and kinship in Nakee Ken P had more chemistry with Taew than Nadech!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I know!!! I get so excited over a small scene haha. I mean look at how he holds on to her wrist. *swoon*! Lol. Oh girl! Call me a weirdo but I have such a soft spot for couples in Lakorns who feed each other. To me feeding each other shows how close you are and comfortable you are with each other. I mean honestly it’s awkward when someone you barely knows tries to feed you or in Lakorn cases someone you hate (N’rai) tries to feed you. In other words, I CANNOT WAIT FOR NAI TO FEED NOK. That scene seems so cute too!! Call me crazy hehe. Goodnight girl! Rest up well for Monday.
I am assuming that scene when he is feeding her is during her pregnancy?? babysw

Whsap

sarNie Egg
I hope Taew's lakorn it Pope will be confirmed. Would love to see them together! Grate and JMA would be wonderful options as well. I really like Taew with Nadech - they are beautiful people and their looks compliment each other. I did enjoy their lakorn together - so I wouldn't mind seeing them reunite! But if I was to compare the Taew-Nadech chemistry cannot top Taew-JJ at all! Would choose JJ and over to reunite with Taew. Lol. Even with the lack of romance scenes and kinship in Nakee Ken P had more chemistry with Taew than Nadech!
I saw some comments for Nadech that he did not show him 100% in LSR till now, however, this is the only lakorn I saw acted by Nadech and I do like it for both of their acting, their chemistry, the songs and even the story (I like the scenes in rural ). But I think it will be hard for Taew to film three lakorns at the same time especially the one with Ter has just begun.
There were some discussions on Chinese websites that some of them are worried about the rating. They are afraid of the rating would hamper the reunite of JJ-Taew for the next time. Apparently, they can't wait to see their new cooperation again.