[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah did this thread blow up or did I just remember the page count wrong? I think I'm finally gonna start this show since at least now the first two episodes are subbed. I was also low-key salty about not being able to share the vid I made for this lol. But I've found another song that I like and will start from scratch. Fingers crossed this one doesn't get blocked.

How is everyone liking it so far? Sorry if you all talked about it already, I'm crunched for time so I can't read all the way back.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Omg. Khae and Nai relationship in the novel was very serious. How did that happen?! I thought he loved Nok since he was a child aND was loyal to her all his life even though it's always been one sided.

Anyway the beginning of this lakorn started out so intense and confusing! I thought it was dream!

Hopefully this lakorn doesn't become overly dramatic...

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see this! Saw a clip of Taew going into JJ's room beating the hell out if him. Hahaha. Sooo opposite from Maengmao and Kanthong!
At this rate we just imagined that Nok and Nai are Phor Khantong and Mae Maengmao reincarnations ;)
Woah did this thread blow up or did I just remember the page count wrong? I think I'm finally gonna start this show since at least now the first two episodes are subbed. I was also low-key salty about not being able to share the vid I made for this lol. But I've found another song that I like and will start from scratch. Fingers crossed this one doesn't get blocked.

How is everyone liking it so far? Sorry if you all talked about it already, I'm crunched for time so I can't read all the way back.
Nope your eyes are not lying lmao the page was at 70++ when it started

We are loving it so far :) it'll be hard to digest Nok cause man she is mean with a capital M. But you'll have a soft spot for Luckanai ^^ pranangs look good together and the clothes are gorgeous!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. Khae and Nai relationship in the novel was very serious. How did that happen?! I thought he loved Nok since he was a child aND was loyal to her all his life even though it's always been one sided.

Anyway the beginning of this lakorn started out so intense and confusing! I thought it was dream!

You could have a relationship while being in love with another tho? It's his complex tbh i believe he kinda saw himself not fit to be with Nok cause he was only a stranger being raised by her parents.

I guess he got in a relationship with Khae, more like he settles for Khae.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You could have a relationship while being in love with another tho? It's his complex tbh i believe he kinda saw himself not fit to be with Nok cause he was only a stranger being raised by her parents.

I guess he got in a relationship with Khae, more like he settles for Khae.
I agree, you could still be in a relationship while being inlove with someone else, yes it’s wrong and unfair to the one you are currently with, but to Nai he thought Nok was out of reach and he probably wanted to let her go and the only way to do so is give himself a chance by dating someone and Khae was probably sweet and nice when they first meet and she probably did have traits of someone who Nai could see himself falling inlove with, up until she dumped him for someone else who she thought was better.

Anu

sarNie Egg
Sad, but Belgium also played very well. We cannot deny it. If Brazil had been better in the 1st part of the game, maybe we could have won. Unfortunately, it was not our day. Good for Belgium. They played very well. But I'm sad...
Yeah, Belgium played well, but the decider is not the performance but they won on luck and unfairness. Luck is Brazil own goal. Unfairness is Brazil not awarded a clear penalty they deserve. I don mind Brazil exit but I hope it was fair and square but it is not, so I become sadder. However, No use to talk about it anymore because I may sound like whining since everything is over.

Anu

sarNie Egg
Omg are you guys talking world cup here??? Urgh. Most disappointing WC ever! All my teams were eliminated during round of 16.
Yeah, the reason being Football is no longer football. It is about business. The big teams cannot win right now because of the business involve, and it is quite obvious. What we can do is to enjoy it as much as we can but don do the betting, or we will fall into a trap. Anyways, now I have GS, and I know I will enjoy this drama a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Honestly I dont like it as much LOL but what keeps me intrigued is Nai and Nok relationship. The script writer better execute and explain well on how the relationship went sour. Why is she such a tyrannical meanie towards Nai when it seems like they were at least civil when they were chikdren.

rae

sarNie Adult

I think there were a lot of factors at play as to why Nai had a relationship with Khae. One, Nai feels inferior to Nok and he's constantly reminded of this by grandma and Nok herself. Two, Nok hates/despises/looks down on him, so even if he were to chase after her, it would be a hopeless situation for him. Lastly, Khae talks about how Nai tells her that she is the first person to give him warmth, happiness, and made him feel loved.

Given Nok's treatment of Nai and how abusive she can be with him (both verbally and physically!), Nai knows that she would never look his way. Honestly, if it weren't for Nok starting this game of hers, Nai probably would have just kept his feelings unrequited and never done anything about it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember eagerly waiting for BTS pics to be released while they filming but now pics are popping up left & right. I can’t handle it! Lol. It’s hard to choose only one for a default pic when they’re all so good. Curse JT & their HAWT chemistry. Monday is almost here!! @Kay123 @wuzhangs those stares are such killers. Makes me stay in heaven hehe.
Tomorrow is Monday :aaaaa:I guess we all will be watching GS from heaven then? :pancarta: @Katelyn @wuzhangs same time same place tomorrow :cheer:

I think there were a lot of factors at play as to why Nai had a relationship with Khae. One, Nai feels inferior to Nok and he's constantly reminded of this by grandma and Nok herself. Two, Nok hates/despises/looks down on him, so even if he were to chase after her, it would be a hopeless situation for him. Lastly, Khae talks about how Nai tells her that she is the first person to give him warmth, happiness, and made him feel loved.

Given Nok's treatment of Nai and how abusive she can be with him (both verbally and physically!), Nai knows that she would never look his way. Honestly, if it weren't for Nok starting this game of hers, Nai probably would have just kept his feelings unrequited and never done anything about it.
Agreed :thumbup:

I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Night night Zzz