[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Haha thanks everyone, i love reading about the lakorn too. It's like we have a book/lakorn club going on here.

I think Nai has a concept of self worth to some extent, @SPMxoxo97, like in that scene when he returns the ring to Khae and he says he wouldn't let anyone treat him that way again. And also, the very fact that he's determined (albeit having fear) to go ahead and pursue Nok means Nai has some level of confidence. He will get something. He will have someone who won't leave him. This is totally unlike Chai Ruj who left Wanrasa when he realized he's inferior, for fear of "staining" her. Nai's words in the slap scene are powerful. He said he will make Nok want to beg to be hugged by him.

For those who watched Padiwarada, you'll see it's the reverse here too. Rin is to Nai, while Nok is to Saran. Rin in Padiwarada was the main character of the story. She was pitiful but she had pride. I mean, you won't pity her but instead root for her. The same screenplay writer did both padiwarada and Game Sanaeha so I think s/he knows the ins and outs of the topic well.

Hey! Special shout out to @bun-bun I was so happy seeing you about fifty posts
Back! Come play with us here! James is blazing hot in here.
Heyya grandma goose! (Or is there a new nick for you for this lakorn) I know you'd be here since it's your boy's lakorn. Hehehe... I couldn't control myself from not watching this lakorn since JJ looks so fine acting in a 21st century era, in suits as VP.

Too bad that Ch3 is becoming so strict on kind fans spreading love, providing subs for the lakorn. RRRRRrrr! It was easily accessible before for Buang Hong but now... sigh. (Please note that I am only complaining to Ch3, no other party) I have yet to watch it with subs, no idea whatsoever why the name has "game". Dying to know though. I did read Lovefia's wonderful recap, have yet to "backread" this forum... but it's different than seeing the man himself in action with subs under it. (Yeah yeah... complain complain. Lol.)

By the way, is this a remake lakorn?

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
It
Heyya grandma goose! (Or is there a new nick for you for this lakorn) I know you'd be here since it's your boy's lakorn. Hehehe... I couldn't control myself from not watching this lakorn since JJ looks so fine acting in a 21st century era, in suits as VP.

Too bad that Ch3 is becoming so strict on kind fans spreading love, providing subs for the lakorn. RRRRRrrr! It was easily accessible before for Buang Hong but now... sigh. (Please note that I am only complaining to Ch3, no other party) I have yet to watch it with subs, no idea whatsoever why the name has "game". Dying to know though. I did read Lovefia's wonderful recap, have yet to "backread" this forum... but it's different than seeing the man himself in action with subs under it. (Yeah yeah... complain complain. Lol.)

No it’s not

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

It's a new story from a book so nope not a remake ^^

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This bts in slo mo is just...:love::drooling:
How's this @Kay123?
original clip from Bung_lakorn IG
That nose to nose touching is too darn cute, it’s getting me all giddy :aaaaa: it’s like they are making out with their nose :risas3:

You are right about the PJ! I was just waaayyyy too excited about the morning after scene and the extra honeymoon scene.
Haha we are getting too ahead of ourselves, Nok would look much cuter in Nai’s shirt. I am going to assume Nok wore the shirt Nai had on the night of their willing scene :p since the spoiler mentioned he was shirtless hugging her in bed :naughty2:

Of course! I'd be streaming as usual ^^
Those who recently joined the thread, come and join us ;)
I can wait :cheer::cheer:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Tomorrow is Monday :aaaaa:I guess we all will be watching GS from heaven then? :pancarta: @Katelyn @wuzhangs same time same place tomorrow :cheer:

Agreed :thumbup:

Night night Zzz
Of course! I'd be streaming as usual ^^
Those who recently joined the thread, come and join us ;)
Yes! Join us watching live so we can all be in heaven together lol.

I just finished watching Ep. 3 with subs. I cannot get over Wi and her sarcastic jokes towards the dad. She’s such a savage :pancarta:.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Time to vote for your favorites!!! International fans can vote!!

www.okmagazinethai.com
1 account / 1 vote / day
Start voting from July 5 - August 31 2018

Link to Vote : http://www.okmagazine-thai.com/okawards2018_01/

Artists, actors, and celebrities who get the most vote
will receive the awards on stage in the evening of October 19 2018
at Marriott Marquis Queen Park Hotel.

cr: wanda4jamesji IG

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Based on what has been released in Cecilia’s spoilers, this lakorn has to move very fast. So we should expect a few already familiar scenes such as Nai in the rain and blindfolded Nok coming up, and I assume Wutang will enter the play to complicate the matter? So, by the end of Tuesday, is Dad’s wedding in sight and Nai/Nok relationship sour again?

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling