[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Whoo! What a preview. Wha is Nai doing bein in a room alone with Khae?! More misunderstandings for next week. She hates him next week. Wants him fired. Is going to use Wutang. I can't contain my emotions now. Next week is going to be killer episode. Aiyhahh.
The room alone with Khae has a story behind it but I don’t want to give you the spoiler. Don’t want to ruin it

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This time she is even meaner cause she feel betrayed omg
I may not understand what she said but darnit i could feel the scathing tone
Yep and because she has fallen hard for him aswell .. you know what they say, the more you the more you hate aswell when you are betrayed.. I am looking forward to next week episode but at the same time dreading it because my heart is going to break for Nai.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg next week is gonna be bad again... she is more evil than ever... do you really think that I would admire a person like you?? My poor Nai :sad6:
Oh no! No more sweet Nok . The bitch is back next week and in full force :facepalm:
Whoo! What a preview. Wha is Nai doing bein in a room alone with Khae?! More misunderstandings for next week. She hates him next week. Wants him fired. Is going to use Wutang. I can't contain my emotions now. Next week is going to be killer episode. Aiyhahh.
Next week episode is going to be a difficult episode to watch.. Nok’s words is going to break Nai to pieces.. :crybaby2:
I can't no...Nok with a capital B is coming back. So much heartbreak for Nok and Nai. :crybaby2::sad6::sad6::sad6:It will be difficult to watch next week.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't this...Nok with a capital B is coming back. So much heartbreak for Nok and Nai. :crybaby2::sad6::sad6::sad6:It will be difficult to watch.
The Episode hasn’t aired even yet and we are already crying about it :sad6: this time we might really need an ambulance to take as to the hospital, not due to Nai sweetness but due to Nok’s hurtful words to our man, which is going to give us all a heart attack :facepalm:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have gif episode 5 but im way too tired rn to upload... will upload it tomorrow, so that we could bask ourselves in sweet NokNai moments before the fall out....

Good night everyone... im going to nurse my bruised heart by sleeping :sad6::sad6::sad6:

P

PrincessKarina

I have gif episode 5 but im way too tired rn to upload... will upload it tomorrow, so that we could bask ourselves in sweet NokNai moments before the fall out....

Good night everyone... im going to nurse my bruised heart by sleeping :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Night sweetie

Reactions: Anu