[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes babes, skip work to go on your date at the cat cafe. Doing things right!

Nai is a p'ek that is so easy to fall in love with. I have to applaud his responses to Wuttha's arrogant comments when they were at the office. I love when the good guys have the last word. But of course, Tawat just stood there and didn't defend Nai, nor did he show his high expectations for Nok. Meh. On the other hand, I am loving Wi's tough love.
And the phone conversation when Nai laid out all of Khae's cards for her. She can tattle about their past relationship, or she can lose everything that she has worked for, because he sure isn't going back to her.

I almost think Penny and Wed deserve each other. He's easy too lol. Lucky for him that he levels up to another fine lady in the end.

rae

sarNie Adult
Yes babes, skip work to go on your date at the cat cafe. Doing things right!

Nai is a p'ek that is so easy to fall in love with. I have to applaud his responses to Wuttha's arrogant comments when they were at the office. I love when the good guys have the last word. But of course, Tawat just stood there and didn't defend Nai, nor did he show his high expectations for Nok. Meh. On the other hand, I am loving Wi's tough love.
And the phone conversation when Nai laid out all of Khae's cards for her. She can tattle about their past relationship, or she can lose everything that she has worked for, because he sure isn't going back to her.

I almost think Penny and Wed deserve each other. He's easy too lol. Lucky for him that he levels up to another fine lady in the end.
i agree with you that penny and wongwet deserves each other. wongwet ditched nok twice when she was in serious need to go sleep with penny. for a supposedly good guy, his actions were really reprehensible. hopefully when penny dumps him, he'll get a nice heaping slice of humble pie and change for the better, because as it is right now, he doesn't deserve my favorite lady. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Just started episode 2. Nok can be such a bitch. Kind of annoyed with her. She's bullying Nai too much. JJ is such a pretty boy! Can't stop staring him. He's beautiful and charming! Honestly this is the first lakorn I've watched of him. I tried to watch Sj series with Bella - but didn't happen.
Lol I thought I was the only one! I also tried numerous of times to watch SJ with JJ and Bella’s part. Uh I couldn’t stand Bella! Til this day I don’t like her. She has such a nuisance look and she has one expression for everything. If I finish GS then this will be the first and only JJ lakorn I finish. He’s doing better in here verses the SJ days! I gave him this chance. There are times in here where I cringed a bit yet on JJ’s acting but I can’t deny JT’s chemistry is HOT! And Taew’s my girl so I will tolerate her with most p’eks.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
What can I say about this episode! I love Nok and Nai's relationship. These two were so cute in the last two episodes. They are like a married couple flirting with each other. I got butterflies in my tummy just watching them. I like how geninue they are to each other. I think they may have forgotten about the game that they were playing. I love all their little interactions with each other such as going to places together, their selfies in the cat cafe, Nok confiding in Nai about her project, her airplane gift for him, their secret stare at each other, Nai's decoration of Nok's childhood, and that hug scene where he told her that they'll build a happy family together. Why are they doing this to my poor heart. Eventually next week everything that they build together will come crumpling down after the discovery of Khae and Nai's relationship. It's ok this will only make them stronger. Couples who goes through obstacles together will persevere in the end.

I seriously can not wait til next week. I'm actually glad that Nok will find out the past relationship. I'm done with the secrets so with her knowing we can move on. Nai will show her that it's only her that he loved. They better hurry up and bring on the marriage, honeymoon, and baby! :p

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I thought I was the only one! I also tried numerous of times to watch SJ with JJ and Bella’s part. Uh I couldn’t stand Bella! Til this day I don’t like her. She has such a nuisance look and she has one expression for everything. If I finish GS then this will be the first and only JJ lakorn I finish. He’s doing better in here verses the SJ days! I gave him this chance. There are times in here where I cringed a bit yet on JJ’s acting but I can’t deny JT’s chemistry is HOT! And Taew’s my girl so I will tolerate her with most p’eks.
I am not a big fan of Bella but I did watched Padiwarada and I did enjoyed that lakorn. I think I just fell in love with her character in there. Lol... other than that I usually just followed Taews lakorn and maybe Kim's as well if the storyline interest me.

P

PrincessKarina

I am not a big fan of Bella but I did watched Padiwarada and I did enjoyed that lakorn. I think I just fell in love with her character in there. Lol... other than that I usually just followed Taews lakorn and maybe Kim's as well if the storyline interest me.
I see! Yes we all love Taew! Lol. I don’t watch Bella nor Kim although I watched RP with Nadech and Kim. That was an ok lakorn. I was not impressed. Nadech and Kim were a weird odd pairing.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I see! Yes we all love Taew! Lol. I don’t watch Bella nor Kim although I watched RP with Nadech and Kim. That was an ok lakorn. I was not impressed. Nadech and Kim were a weird odd pairing.
i didn't like that lakorn. Everything about it bothered me, from the storyline to the characters. I wasn't impressed either and I couldn't feel their chemistry

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Taew looks great in everything she's worn so far. They all have been great too.

I really enjoyed today's episode. I don't think i'm ready for next week. I'm not ready to see both Nai and my heart break because of Nok's words. I honestly do not think that Nai owe Nok any explanation in regards to his past relationship with Khae. They're really nothing to each other - romantically - aside from being "friends" and "family". I understand that Nai loves Nok, but it's not like he knows she likes him. He's taking advantage of their closeness due to her game. It's not like he was expecting her to fall in love with him either with the way she is. He thought she was playing a game the whole time without knowing her true feelings so he's not going to tell her about his relationship with Khae. Too bad all these misunderstandings stalled their time and happiness together. They could've been happy and married already had all these misunderstandings not take place. lol I'm just not ready. That's really it. But I am ready for the wedding and multiple honeymoons post the fallout. lol I couldn't help but fangirl over all the stares, holding hands, subtle confessions and flirting. Oh my goodness. They're really going to be the death of me. lol I sometimes wish that Wi and Tawat both witness these cute moments between our Nai and Nok. That would be a great scene. lol Let's not forget about the small house scene too! Oh my goodness. I literally almost died from the cuteness. He called her his princess and wanted to start a family with her. I would've ask him to marry me already! LOL There's just too many cute scenes between the two to talk about. These two are really going to break my heart next week. Can we just get the wedding scene and honeymoon scenes already? I hope the ratings pick up by then. I think people are not really tuning in also because of what's going on in the lakorn so far. Maybe post wedding people would tune in more. I'm sure many would want to know more about the beginning scene and how it lead to that part, that's if they weren't spoiled. Hehe.

Penny is too easy, but I pity the girl too. Her intentions are not good, but she really just wants to make a name for herself to prove those that looked down on her that they're wrong. As for Khae, like girl. Just stop already! I don't even have anything to say about Wutang, since I already stated what I needed to say last time. lol

Also, I really want to know how Nai, Nok and the family took the pregnancy when they found out N&N was expecting. Someone spoil me? LOL
I don’t know how Nok’s react, but I do know how Nai found out. Are you interested in that??

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Yes please tell. I want to know as well.
Must give credit to cecilia creation for providing the spoiler :)

So Pen is still trying to ruin Nok’s life. The girl just don’t know when to give up lol Somehow pen found out about the pregnancy and told Nai about it before Nok. Nai was disappointed and sad cause she didn’t tell him and even Wes knew about it before Nai did. Nok eventually was able to get Nai to forgive her for not telling him about it. I guess after Wes found out about Pen’s relationship with Wutang, he probably ended it and became friends with Nok again.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Must give credit to cecilia creation for providing the spoiler :)

So Pen is still trying to ruin Nok’s life. The girl just don’t know when to give up lol Somehow pen found out about the pregnancy and told Nai about it before Nok. Nai was disappointed and sad cause she didn’t tell him and even Wes knew about it before Nai did. Nok eventually was able to get Nai to forgive her for not telling him about it. I guess after Wes found out about Pen’s relationship with Wutang, he probably ended it and became friends with Nok again.
Thanks for the info :).