[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Aww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVnPtVhbRZ/?taken-by=bung_lakorn

Today you have to slap right?
JJ: yes slap hard
grand: yes I have to make it realistic enough to make old person get tired and faint. Slap for real.
JJ: Slap lightly ok.
grand: If I slap lightly then I won't be tired. Come and sniff kiss me so I will slap lightly.
JJ sniff kiss her.
grand: With this face, I really don't want to slap him.

This is so cute!!

twister02

M♥K
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVnPtVhbRZ/?taken-by=bung_lakorn

Today you have to slap right?
JJ: yes slap hard
grand: yes I have to make it realistic enough to make old person get tired and faint. Slap for real.
JJ: Slap lightly ok.
grand: If I slap lightly then I won't be tired. Come and sniff kiss me so I will slap lightly.
JJ sniff kiss her.
grand: With this face, I really don't want to slap him.

This is so cute!!
This is so freaking cute.. waaaaaaaaaaah! thank you for sharing. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Very well executed by both JJ and Taew. Nai looks like he just could barely control his passion, the way is gently nuzzling Nok all over her face before swooping in for a kiss.
Yet when he saw Nok not responding, he stopped

Thank youu indeed! wonder how would their willing scene kiss be like.....
Yep Nai looked like he was ready to make some junior NaiNok already by the pool :risas3: but Nok just had to resist his kiss :rolleyes:

I don’t want to be thinking about the willing scene kiss just yet, I need to see survive tonight make out session scenes with Nok and Nok first :risas3: I can barely breath as it is already :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! I’m screaming. Lol Today episode i’m for sure that my eye didn’t blank at all with the sweet kiss Nai gave to Nok. I’m dead thanks to P’Da for the beautiful scene today. I didn’t know that Chinese fans are tuning in with us to watch GS as well, thumbs up. Can’t wait for next week with the newlyweds and their honeymoon. Ahhhh!!!!! This girl can’t stop the syndrome b/t these two beloved couples. Hope I can survive the two next episodes.
Apparently GS is huge in China. They are loving it..

I really don’t know how I am are going to survive once GS ends .. JJ and Taew has really set their onscreen and offscreen chemistry bar very high.. Not exactly sure if I am ready to see them with their next co-stars yet :facepalm:
JJ is such a cutie, almost everyone babies him lmao
but i guess the sniff kiss didnt work cause Granny slapped him harddd
hahaha she slapped him real good, she has a lot of strength for a granny :thumbup:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man....every time Nai and Nok happy together there is Khae to ruin it....what is happening here? She married already but still hold on to Nai....I don’t blame Nok keep hating Nai and always give him a hard time, I will do the same and never marry Nai.

Nai never be a good husband if he keep get involved with his ex-girl like that.....no Nai.
How can you fault him?!

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently GS is huge in China. They are loving it..

I really don’t know how I am are going to survive once GS ends .. JJ and Taew has really set their onscreen and offscreen chemistry bar very high.. Not exactly sure if I am ready to see them with their next co-stars yet :facepalm:

Exactly! I feel the same way cuz both of them gave us so much chemistry that we can’t resist supporting them together in a lakorn. I don’t think I am ready to move on even if GS ends, but my heart and mind will still ship them as the best OTP. This is me right now...Hey siri can you play ‘Girl on Fire’!!!!