[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

We will need some time to move on from JT then maybe just maybe we could find it in our heart to accept and approve his girl :p but for now my delusional mind have already married JT off :risas3: How could I not marry them off when they are this cute offscreen :love:
Sometimes I think it’s James that is feeding my JT obsession and sometimes it’s Taew. No mercy on this fangirl’s heart. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. So what is this picture? Is it next week? I swear he’s so pink. Look at his hands and ears! Lol
Yep! Should be on Monday episode when they finally start their baby making session :p about freaken time aswell :rolleyes: they have been married for a month and have done nothing :fighting3:not even a kiss :rolleyes:

I need a hi-res photo of this image. lol
It’s so sweet :love:

I was going to crop to zoom into the kiss but I couldn’t cut out his embrace. Seeing Nok in his arms are just :drooling:.... the little detail of their fingers touching one another is pure JT. Gah. I am on cloud 9.
View attachment 20526
Such a perfect match. :icon12::icon12:
Hopefully they will upload a hi-res for the photo, because it’s such a beautiful moment between JT (oops I mean NokNai:p)

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina
That picture is the scene of their 1 month anniversary celebration which is part of episode 11.

@lakornkiki
555 I drool over that picture. It's so sweet and perfect with Nai embracing Nok while kissing her and trying to do a selfie at the same time. :love:I need it in HD too!! I am so looking forward.
Oh my goodness! What a perfect pair! Thanks darling! I’m so weak right now. Uh it’s not even Monday yet. @Xiongurl26 don’t be shock if I need you before Monday! Lol

Hello friends i know like me most of you all are also feeling down about low rating but i am happy this drama is doing extremely well in China ( Big market). The score of gamesaenahae in douban is 8.4.it is high.I think maybe the highest score of all thailand lakorns. Douban is a Chinese most authoritative tv and films online grade web. I hope Ch3 not ignore chinese fans likeness for this drama and JT, and hope they pair them again.. so loving their chemistry..

This year top ten recommendation of drama Game Sanaeha is on top in term of most watched drama
https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404259467830164844
Thanks so much for sharing this great news. I hope you let Khun Da and Ch.3 know. Also, can the Chinese fan clubs request JT to visit China for promotions of not just their work but Thai lakorns from Ch.3 as well?

We need more JamesTaew after the drama ends so a trip together would be so so awesome! Imagine JT on a foreign trip. James will be taking such good care of his P’Taew and our ships will sail so far.......
(I am already dreaming and smiling just thinking about their trip together lol)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This BTS photo makes me laugh so hard. I wanted to tab the screen and tell him, Nai- careful with your jr (or Love muscle like you guys call it)!!! We need to see baby in this lakorn :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 20529
His obsession with Taew makes me obsess too. :icon12:
Omg! :risas3: I never notice how he is standing until you mentioned it :facepalm: Nai please becareful, Nok still need your love muscle for comfort :p

True...but more and more lately I feel James is feeding us the JT obsession the most. We can tell how much he adores his P'Taew through his lenses. :love:
I think my obsession with JT is sky high now, I am already missing them and Lakorn hasn’t even ended yet :facepalm: so let me respost some of their old clip :facepalm:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my goodness! What a perfect pair! Thanks darling! I’m so weak right now. Uh it’s not even Monday yet. @Xiongurl26 don’t be shock if I need you before Monday! Lol
Oh hun! I might be a little late sometimes but I’m always ready.
Omg! :risas3: I never notice how he is standing until you mentioned it :facepalm: Nai please becareful, Nok still need your love muscle for comfort :p

I think my obsession with JT is sky high now, I am already missing them and Lakorn hasn’t even ended yet :facepalm: so let me respost some of their old clip :facepalm:
Omg! It’s the Calendar photoshoot again. I bought the calendar just for that exact reason! They were featured in February but I changed it back just for them. I cannot get over these 2. Lol. jT has me squealing eveytime I see them.